Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 02:36 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,854,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Libs still at it with the Hitler comparisons?

Why yes, as a matter of fact, we are.

Trump needs to knock off with the rallies, the election is over, maybe someone needs to tell him. I realize he needs these rallies to get a little love from the cult, but it is on your dime and mine, and the SS is running out of money as it is.

Kelly is going to throw in the towel, I bet. Every time you see a picture of him, he has this look on his face that says "What the s*** did I sign on for ?" The only people he can help are the WH staff, because he, and everyone else in the world, has no control over Trump. Trump does not need advisors, he needs caretakers.............and a straight jacket, and a padded cell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2017, 02:37 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,851,378 times
Quote:

That a freakin L-U-N-A-T-I-C has the Nuclear codes, only the BRAIN-DEAD, wouldn't be disturbed by this!

Old 08-23-2017, 02:43 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,851,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Exactly this.

Why does he lie about "red lights going out" on the feeds? It's so ridiculous and silly.

I can't believe there are people stupid enough to support him. People are stupid enough to believe him. People are stupid enough to kill for him. Talk about being scary, that is scary. These people have access to weapons, for goodness sake.

A-M-E-N!

Old 08-23-2017, 02:46 AM

This video is an example of how most of us feel when we hear or see Donald Trump give one of his speeches. You can see that Don Lemmon is flabbergasted by the utter stupidity and lies that Trump spewed at that Phoenix rally.........I was too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJJmgxPHqb8

Old 08-23-2017, 02:51 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,275,714 times
Quote:

Clapper should be in federal prison for spying on Americans and other world leaders, not on CNN.

this is the guy that lied to Congress about surveillance and other things.....this a-hole is part of the swamp.

Testimony to Congress on NSA surveillance programs, 2013

“Does the NSA collect any type of data at all on millions or hundreds of millions of Americans?” He responded, “No, sir.” Wyden asked “It does not?” and Clapper said, “Not wittingly. There are cases where they could inadvertently, perhaps, collect, but not wittingly.

this lying POS should be in prison not on CNN.

Old 08-23-2017, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
Clapper should be in federal prison for spying on Americans and other world leaders, not on CNN.

this is the guy that lied to Congress about surveillance and other things.....this a-hole is part of the swamp.

Oh, oh, now there will be a new bumper sticker, "Lock HIM up !". You guys LOVE that jail thing, don't you ? Weird fascination your cult has going on there. If it was up to you guys, we would have a prison the size of Texas to hold all of your imaginary criminals.

Better watch what you hope for !

Old 08-23-2017, 03:07 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,275,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Oh, oh, now there will be a new bumper sticker, "Lock HIM up !". You guys LOVE that jail thing, don't you ? Weird fascination your cult has going on there. If it was up to you guys, we would have a prison the size of Texas to hold all of your imaginary criminals.

Better watch what you hope for !
nah, Clapper is Obama's boy, he belongs on CNN...........funny how you take lightly spying on Americans citizens and the agency that Clapper ran collected the phone records from over 120 million Verizon Subscribers without a court order and lied to congress under oath about it.

I thought this was a no-no for you liberals.

this is the same POS during the Iraq war then head of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, attempted to explain the absence of WMD's in Iraq by asserting that the weapons materials were “unquestionably” shipped out of Iraq to Syria and other countries just before the American invasion, a “personal assessment” that Clapper’s own agency head at the time, David Burpee, “could not provide further evidence to support.”

this is a globalist part of the swamp.

Old 08-23-2017, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
nah, Clapper is Obama's boy, he belongs on CNN...........funny how you take lightly spying on Americans citizens and the agency that Clapper ran collected the phone records from over 120 million Verizon Subscribers without a court order and lied to congress under oath about it.

I thought this was a no-no for you liberals.

this is the same POS during the Iraq war then head of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, attempted to explain the absence of WMD's in Iraq by asserting that the weapons materials were “unquestionably” shipped out of Iraq to Syria and other countries just before the American invasion, a “personal assessment” that Clapper’s own agency head at the time, David Burpee, “could not provide further evidence to support.”

this is a globalist part of the swamp.

You've been listening to Breitbart WAY too much. Everything is a conspiracy, everyone is corrupt.

Old 08-23-2017, 03:17 AM

75 posts, read 36,885 times
Yes, I agree, these rallies are scary. I realize your run-of-the-mill Trump voter is not represented by this, but these rallies have had some incredibly-hateful rhetoric coming out of them, truly the worst of the Trump side:

https://youtu.be/R9YPYRaeTW0

Old 08-23-2017, 03:41 AM

1,158 posts, read 961,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronn View Post
Because it is the whole shebang that is crazy. Parsing it is not necessary.

To what cause is he making these speeches and holding these rallies?

The betterment of the USA?
He's trying to get a jump on the next election since he has a snowball's chance in hell of getting re- elected...lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies