Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 10:19 AM

4,481 posts, read 2,295,744 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Trump is the ONLY MENTAL CASE CRYBABY that lied about the size of his PUNY inauguration crowd!
But here you go:

And since you bring up the inauguration:

Last edited by CaseyB; 08-23-2017 at 11:28 AM.. Reason: name calling
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2017, 10:21 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,790,009 times
Who cares??? Seriously enough with these petty snippets.

Old 08-23-2017, 10:21 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,818,841 times
trump also said there were no protestors outside. These people are all delusional.

Old 08-23-2017, 10:23 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,107,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Who cares??? Seriously enough with these petty snippets.
I disagree. We cannot allow the Trump supporters to get away with their continual lies. A lie unchallenged can start to sound like the truth if it's repeated often enough.

Old 08-23-2017, 10:23 AM

47,022 posts, read 26,109,380 times
Quote:
"Birds of a feather", of course they lie like their god!
It's not even that they lie, it's that they're so depressingly stupid about it.

Old 08-23-2017, 10:24 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,876,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Why can't his supporters get over it? They won the election!

Snowflakes.
Why then do the Trump supporters not post real photos of real Trump supporters?

Old 08-23-2017, 10:26 AM

47,022 posts, read 26,109,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Fake News
It's kinds - y'know - documented. Trump backers can't tell Cleveland from Phoenix, or assume their audience can't - I don't know which is more embarrassing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
BTW, it's well known that Leftist groups bought up many of the tickets just for this propaganda you are seeing. You aren't fooling anyone.
There were enormous crowds and "Leftist groups" bought all the tickets?

Old 08-23-2017, 10:31 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,706,581 times
Quote:
Donald Trump supporters have been sharing fake photos of huge crowds at the US President's Phoenix rally on social media, following claims the event failed to draw big numbers.
But the photos were quickly debunked as fake. They actually showed an aerial view of crowds that had turned out for a championship parade for the Cleveland Cavaliers basketball team.
Images posted to social media appeared to show Trump supporters filling just half of the room.
Trump supporters post fake photos of huge crowds at Phoenix rally - as real images show room half-empty | The Independent

The media covered it live with a line to get in over a mile long.

Stop There was no shortage of people turning out to support Trump.

Old 08-23-2017, 10:32 AM

17,494 posts, read 9,315,689 times
Quote:
Donald Trump supporters have been sharing fake photos of huge crowds at the US President's Phoenix rally on social media, following claims the event failed to draw big numbers.
But the photos were quickly debunked as fake. They actually showed an aerial view of crowds that had turned out for a championship parade for the Cleveland Cavaliers basketball team.
Images posted to social media appeared to show Trump supporters filling just half of the room.
Trump supporters post fake photos of huge crowds at Phoenix rally - as real images show room half-empty | The Independent

That's very interesting - The Media go into the Event venues early to set up and Leftist media often shoot their pictures early to attempt to show that "nobody came". I accidentally came across a picture of the event when it started by a Media reporter from Chicago - his video of the wannabe Antifa guy to kicked a tear gas canister back at the police and then got a shot with a pepper ball from a rifle into his "most sensitive" body part has gone a bit viral. I have no idea how many people were at the Rally in Phoenix, but I see no point in the Media promoting LIES about it.
Watch the pepper ball shot video - funniest thing I've seen in days.
Several reporters got video of it. It's a hoot.

I think we have to label the Left Wing UK Independent as #FakeNews

This is his Twitter Feed with both the pepper ball shot and the Trump Rally crowd.
Marcus Dipaola Twitter feed

This is his picture of the Trump Rally
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DH4V_FRUMAAowvI.jpg

Last edited by Ibginnie; 08-23-2017 at 03:00 PM.. Reason: hot linking/copyright

Old 08-23-2017, 10:34 AM

20,906 posts, read 9,612,424 times
Quote:

Cleveland, Phoenix ... what's the difference?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies