Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2017, 07:50 PM

1,071 posts, read 1,288,231 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Hey, you have your Putie, we have our Kim.

I just learned a new word today, Dotard. Here I have been simply calling Trump a dumba$$.
Dumbass dotard has a nice alliterative ring to it and is certainly apropos for Donald Doofus. So many appellations, so little time.

How ironic, a North Korean despot teaching us a new word in English. And a useful one at that.

Last edited by mollyblythe; 09-21-2017 at 08:21 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2017, 07:54 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,481,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
Leftists are more concerned with Russia(who ironically gave up on communism and now primarily focuses on its sovereignty) running facebook ads for trump than they are about this crazy communist threatening to nuke us, testing nukes underground, firing nukes over japan.

No, we're not. We are very concerned about the two fat rich spoiled silver-spooned bullies with power calling each other juvenile names and threatening to start which could be WW3. They are like 10 year old punks - both of them.

Chief of Staff Kelly likely is hiding Trump's phone right now, with Trump trying to get his hands on it so he can tweet a juvenile response.

Old 09-21-2017, 08:04 PM

23,547 posts, read 12,517,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I am glad that you right wingers are finally on board about the crimes against humanity NK has been doing, not only to their own citizens but to one of our finest, Otto Warmbier.

I am just sorry that the turning point of your opinion of NK was only when their leader called your leader a mean name.
"right wingers are finally on board"??

We've been on board from the start, where have you been?

And, as far as Otto, if it weren't for Trump, Otto would have died over there instead of being sent home. It wasn't Obama that got him released, Obama tried and failed, miserably, it was Trump who got him home.

Old 09-21-2017, 09:31 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,589,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Illegal immigrants
ISIS
North Korea

Partners of the Left
You forgot terrorists.

Old 09-21-2017, 09:54 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,429,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Donald Trump threatened to annihilate an entire country. How that any worse than Kim's threats?

Both are loony leaders.
Remember when Obama said that, oh wait I forgot, he can do or say no wrong.

Old 09-21-2017, 10:00 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,451,703 times
Default North Korea could test hydrogen bomb over Pacific Ocean, says foreign minister

Is it time to take out Kim ?
---

North Korea's foreign minister warned Thursday that Pyongyang could test a powerful nuclear weapon over the Pacific Ocean in response to US President Donald Trump's threats of military action.

North Korea could test 'strongest' hydrogen bomb in Pacific Ocean, says country's foreign minister - CNNPolitics

Old 09-21-2017, 10:02 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times
That would be an act of war. Not only from the blast but from the fallout that would interrupt shipping.

Old 09-21-2017, 10:11 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,944,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
That would be an act of war. Not only from the blast but from the fallout that would interrupt shipping.
And perhaps EMP damage.

I'm not interested going to war for the typical dumb globalist reasons. But detonating nukes over the Pacific ocean could cause a lot of problems and would prove that he is a mad dog off the leash. I'd be ok obliterating the entirety of NK at that point.

Old 09-21-2017, 10:34 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen88 View Post
Yes, you want the impossible. If you want the police to do their jobs, then we must both be directly involved in that, too, by your logic. Must I personally be involved in everything I'd like to see done? Where does it end?

And NO, I've said numerous times that I do not want a war, I hope pressure from other countries might help, or perhaps an assassination could be carried out. Or, some other course of action that I am not aware of, since it is not my field.
Are they allowed to assassinate our leaders too?

Old 09-21-2017, 10:37 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,832,973 times
i agree that detonating a nuclear weapon over the pacific would in fact be an act of war on many levels. it would endanger shipping over a large area, and depending on where it is detonated, could possibly cause a tsunami.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies