Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2017, 07:42 PM

6,752 posts, read 3,368,819 times

Advertisements

^^ Must be tough to carry around all that rage and be so wrong all the time.

That sounds just like an Antifa recruiting speech.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2017, 07:47 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,617,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
so are Obama and the Clintons.....what is your point?
The point is Trump is the president and requires constant ego stroking.

But Obama...
But Hillary...

Old 09-07-2017, 07:52 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,536,243 times
And I thought it was because Trump was a sexist pig, spoiled rich brat who likes to him toot his own horn.

Go figure.

Old 09-07-2017, 07:56 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
This is why the mainstream media hates Trump
The media had essentially declared Hillary the winner and constantly mocked the idea that Trump could win and made like it was the biggest joke ever. When he won, and they looked like fools, they became exceptionally angry. They took great offense that they were made to look like fools. Sure, they brought it on themselves, but in their minds, he was responsible for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Trump is a jerk - that is why 70% + of the county hates him.
I've never met the man, but I've always had the impression that he is a top notch asshat. I could be wrong, but that is the impression I get.

Old 09-07-2017, 07:59 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,617,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I've never met the man, but I've always had the impression that he is a top notch asshat. I could be wrong, but that is the impression I get.
I feel the same way. He comes off as a friend that won't hang out with you unless you pay for everything.

Old 09-07-2017, 07:59 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,284,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
The media reports. You just think they hate Trump when they report the facts. If what the media reports has you upset, your anger is misdirected if aimed at the media. You are only shooting the messenger.

Not so any longer. The media, in the 24/7 news cycle, seeks to create news and draw viewers, and advance an agenda. They more often than not nowadays post opinion based around a kernel of truth , but their version of that truth may be miles from the actual reality. They were already that way before Trump, but it has kicked into turbocharge after Trump.

I didn't vote for Trump, wont vote for him in 2020, but do not trust the media one bit when the story is about Trump. Or almost anything really nowadays.

Old 09-07-2017, 08:05 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,536,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post

Not so any longer. The media, in the 24/7 news cycle, seeks to create news and draw viewers, and advance an agenda. They more often than not nowadays post opinion based around a kernel of truth , but their version of that truth may be miles from the actual reality. They were already that way before Trump, but it has kicked into turbocharge after Trump.

Agreed. The media also cares more about getting more viewers then it does being honest with the viewers. They throw their viewers a bit of truth from time to time but never all of it no matter the station.

Old 09-07-2017, 08:08 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
I feel the same way. He comes off as a friend that won't hang out with you unless you pay for everything.
Here is how I picture a conversation going with him.

Trump, "I heard you were down in Florida fishing?"

Me, "Yes, it was fun. I even hooked a nice 18 pound mahi mahi."

Trump, "When I fish, I usually catch 25 pounders. Where did you stay?"

Me, "Oh, this nice resort down in the Keys."

Trump, "I'm sure it wasn't as nice as Del Margo (whatever his Florida place is called). Most other places are dumps in comparison."

That's just how I imagine a conversation would go with him. Like I said, I could be wrong, but I bet I'm right.

Old 09-07-2017, 08:33 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,598,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
If you think Trump is not a narcissist then you are asleep at the wheel.

He isnt a narcissist or any other label the liberals put on him. neither am I. they alone do not get to decide if a person is a racist, bigot, or [insert leftist hate label of the day here].

Old 09-07-2017, 08:35 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I watched Scott Adams (Dilbert creator, hypnotist and Trump voter) explain on a video why Trump is a master negotiator, using the recent detente with Schumer and Pelosi as a template. Fascinating stuff. I knew little about Adams so googled around, as you do, and found a Slate article written before the election. This paragraph stood out like a beacon, explaining the raw hatred the establishment media has for Trump's win:

"It’s the part of me that, more than a few times, has daydreamed about what it would be like to visit Adams’ blog on the day after a Clinton victory, that little inner end zone dance. And it’s the part of me that would experience a Trump win less as a historic disaster than as a personal humiliation. It’s the part, in other words, that thinks of the election’s global implications as mere packing peanuts around the real prize: having been right all along."

Bingo! And those smug losers complain about Trump's narcissism?

You really think this is why we hate Trump, huh ? Delusional much ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies