Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2017, 01:32 PM

34,941 posts, read 36,305,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Trump voters have stopped believing or watching the fake news crooked media with their false narratives, bought & paid for pollsters, and anonymous sources. It's been that way for quite some time now.
I'm referring to ALL of the media... fake or not.

Even on the alleged "fake" media, Trump stuff was steady running, and it was put into the public's attention.

Old 09-13-2017, 01:32 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,691,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
I'm referring to ALL of the media... fake or not.

Even on the alleged "fake" media, Trump stuff was steady running, and it was put into the public's attention.
Nothing wrong with news that isn't fake.

Old 09-13-2017, 01:52 PM

52,692 posts, read 34,630,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
People on the right hate her with a passion yet you still cant stop talking about her, so she writes a book,big deal i'm sure 100 other authors wrote a book recently. you righties gotta get over your obsession with the woman,she not running for office,she gracefully bowed out some 8 months ago after losing yet all i see is topic after topic from righties laying down ever more hate for Hillary,you people need to get a life.
if your beloved queen would stop writing goofy books, we'd have a lot less to talk about.

so when are you going to pass that suggestion on to her, rather than complaining to us?

Old 09-13-2017, 02:11 PM

1,071 posts, read 1,289,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
I really think some of you are reading into Clinton's comment something that isn't there. The woman awkwardly put Clinton in the middle of an argument she was having with her daughter over not voting, which was inappropriate. Clinton had suffered her own terrible disappointment, and now here were these two women looking to her for words of comfort. It was weird. What the heck was Clinton supposed to say? I think that was Clinton's point, and it's a valid one.
To get such a reasoned point, one would have to have rationality, perspective and some degree of empathy---things that Trumpers don't have. They claim those abilities but actually lack them. Like most other things they avow such as Trump's :choke:choke: possessing the "ability" to be a real president. All feigned and fake. A trademark of Trump and his cult.

Quote:
you people actually thought it was a good idea to elect this crazed woman to be President.
A Trumper calling Hillary crazed. Bwahahahahahahahaha! Millions more people voted their confidence she would be a better president. And when you look at our unethical, bizarre, incompetent, nutcase figurehead and his ratings---boy, are they ever right! Trumpers love their own massive dysfunction including their mentally ill leader. They have to use a giant magnifying glass to try to equate Hillary's or Obama's imperfections to those of Trump's mega-dysfunctions that are so glaringly obvious, up front and center. (Kelly can orchestrate their tamping down and containment, but THEY'RE STILL THERE!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Hillary is a sociopath so she doesn't view the world as a normal sane person would.
In your esteemed professional assessment? Or do you live inside her head?

Never heard thousands on thousands of experienced mental health professionals (of either party) sound their alarm about Hillary's sanity or competency. They continue to do this with Trump and rightly so. And Hillary sounded normal and sane enough to those millions more who voted for her because they can see what a narcissistic, sociopathic wackadoodle Trump is.

Kinda fascinating how obsessively Trumpers try to deflect from his idiocy with their "but Hillary/Obama" exaggerations. But, if not that, then they might have to face what Trump should or shouldn't be doing. And, it sure as heck wouldn't generally agree with the majority opinion.

Quote:
the Trump Deranged
During the electoral cycle when the term "deranged" was used, it was used appropriately for Trump and his cult. Since then, it's been misappropriated and perverted by those same cult members to describe anti-Trumpers and those who have Trump and his cult's number.

There's a clear distinction. So the original connotation of "deranged" remains for Trumpers. When it's used by a Trumper in the perverted sense for anti-Trumpers we will translate that to its appropriate, particular meaning in this instance.

Discerning,deductive
Educated
Rational
Astute
Normal
Good Judgment
Ethical
Decent

And don't you forget it!

Old 09-13-2017, 02:18 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,096,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
I really think some of you are reading into Clinton's comment something that isn't there. The woman awkwardly put Clinton in the middle of an argument she was having with her daughter over not voting, which was inappropriate. Clinton had suffered her own terrible disappointment, and now here were these two women looking to her for words of comfort. It was weird. What the heck was Clinton supposed to say? I think that was Clinton's point, and it's a valid one.
By now you must have realized that a few posters are taking isolated clips of Clinton's book and making numerous OMG!!! DID YOU SEE WHAT SHE SAID?!?!?! posts here on a daily basis because they are so obsessed with Hillary that they can't stand to see a front page of C-D that is not littered with these threads. I wish the mods would collect all of these frothing threads from her book and put them in one big thread.

But rest assured, tomorrow there will be a few more of these, started by the usual suspects. They apparently have nothing better to do than to look for Clinton quotes and then go into pearl clutching hysterics over what they pretend she said. It's tiresome, but not unexpected by the posters who continually start these threads.

Old 09-13-2017, 02:21 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,691,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollyblythe View Post

And don't you forget it!
Forget? Why would I want to forget?

Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton. It was the biggest political upset of the last 70 years.

Pretty much sinks everything you had to say.

But if you still support Bill Clinton's wife, then why don't you buy her book? Ahh yeah, I thought so.

Old 09-13-2017, 02:29 PM

20,772 posts, read 8,612,350 times
I heard a quick sound bite of someone asking her if she accepted responsibility for her failure, separate from the list of 42 people and institutions she blames for her loss. She said no. Then I thought she said "Matt" but that couldn't possibly be Matt Lauer could it? He was one of the people she blamed for asking her about her email server scandal when he promised to stick to the questions he was given by her staff.

Old 09-13-2017, 02:34 PM

2,752 posts, read 2,765,087 times
And he knew how to use media to his advantage

Old 09-13-2017, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Nothing wrong with news that isn't fake.
Most of it isn't truly "fake" as much as it is slanted. Fake is a weird term to use to refer to news.

It's simplistic, so I guess that's why Trump grabbed onto it.

Old 09-13-2017, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen88 View Post
And he knew how to use media to his advantage
Absolutely!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies