Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2017, 01:28 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprube View Post
Which is the way things are looking, especially given his history, what would democrats think? Would they feel silly for attacking themselves so viciously?
WHOA THERE BUDDY.

Trump is YOUR monster, not ours. You calling him a dem just because you are upset he lied to you does not make him a dem.

TRUMP IS YOURS. He is your beast, you guys picked him. you guys voted and campaigned for him.

Trump is all yours, we don't want him, we don't want you trying to pass your pile of waste to the left.

TRump belongs with and to his "deplorables". love him , hate him, he is all yours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2017, 01:33 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,938,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
WHOA THERE BUDDY.

Trump is YOUR monster, not ours. You calling him a dem just because you are upset he lied to you does not make him a dem.

TRUMP IS YOURS. He is your beast, you guys picked him. you guys voted and campaigned for him.

Trump is all yours, we don't want him, we don't want you trying to pass your pile of waste to the left.

TRump belongs with and to his "deplorables". love him , hate him, he is all yours.

Old 09-21-2017, 01:58 PM

15,946 posts, read 12,290,309 times
Hillary has a pretty toxic personality she just hides it behind a good image and proper behavior, like a lot of adults do. Someone who is more open with their toxic personality gets criticism for it, even though I respect them more for being honest about themselves to others.

Hillary was your monster, and we didn't want her, either. Actually, I didn't want either of them, but I must admit, I'm getting an evil sort of delight watching the left scream and rant over Trump using the same tactics the left regularly uses on conservatives to get a rise out of them. It's kind of refreshing. Conservatives generally don't confront democrats because they believe in free speech, whereas liberals do not and are more than willing to censor anyone they don't agree with. Plus, the media paint a portrait of Trump that makes him out to be worse than what he is, and many democrats have swallowed the hollywood kool aid.

Old 09-21-2017, 02:10 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,048,957 times
Quote:
Which is the way things are looking, especially given his history, what would democrats think? Would they feel silly for attacking themselves so viciously?
I'm a native New Yorker. Some of you white boys are too dumb to see the big picture about Donald Trump. Trump is an opportunist like many of his people in his cohort. He does not care about the Republican party, no. He only really cares about is his money. Trump is a turncoat when ever he is ready to do so. He has historically been democrat as well as his father.

Old 09-21-2017, 02:33 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,712,881 times
Quote:
Hilarious. You're just now figuring out that Trump is an idiot with a gift for opportunism and you're trying to pawn him off on the Democrats. No thanks. You voted for him and he's all yours.

But I am curious. Do you feel foolish for falling for a con-man?

Last edited by Marlow; 09-21-2017 at 02:46 PM..

Old 09-21-2017, 02:38 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Nah. Trump has no core beliefs. He emotes and reacts as a child does in the moment. An empty vessel. This is why politically, he is of the beliefs of whoever is influencing him at the time. Ivanka, Jared, Bannon. You guys need to look at the big picture, the context and his history--the reality of who he is. Trump hasn't evolved or grown--he's just a chameleon huckster who wants to sell himself and get good poll ratings. He is honestly the most insecure president we have ever had. He seeks approval always.

Trump doesn't really make decisions, because he has no confidence in himself. Haven't any of his cult ever watched Apprentice? He asks Ivanka, he asks Lil Donny--they make his decisions--he can't decide.

Look at what he's doing now. He has nothing in common with Ryan, McConnell, Kelly or even Pence. He's a wealthy northeastern urbanite. He feels more comfortable with Chuck and Nancy because he has more in common with them there city folk. It's almost comical how much more he likes hanging with them, and it's not about politics--it's about culture.

This isn't some sly move. He actually likes Chuck and Nancy way more than he likes Ryan and McConnell, Rubio or Cruz.

He is not a Democrat, Republican or Independent. He is a megalomaniac who is all about his brand and appearance. Ryan is a schoolboy. Cruz is a religious crusader. They don't know how to deal with this slippery New Yorker type with no moral compass. (think Giuliani and Christie--his true bffs).

When he was buds with Howard Stern, he wanted radio fans. When he was single he wanted crowds of adoring women and lots of publicity.

Now he's found this cult following who is new to his games and he is playing it for all it is worth.

Be forewarned. Trump demands loyalty, but he is not going to give loyalty to anyone other than family. (I think poor Melania is miserable with her new life.)

Last edited by Enigma777; 09-21-2017 at 02:47 PM..

Old 09-21-2017, 02:40 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stockwiz View Post
Hillary has a pretty toxic personality she just hides it behind a good image and proper behavior, like a lot of adults do. Someone who is more open with their toxic personality gets criticism for it, even though I respect them more for being honest about themselves to others.

Hillary was your monster, and we didn't want her, either. Actually, I didn't want either of them, but I must admit, I'm getting an evil sort of delight watching the left scream and rant over Trump using the same tactics the left regularly uses on conservatives to get a rise out of them. It's kind of refreshing. Conservatives generally don't confront democrats because they believe in free speech, whereas liberals do not and are more than willing to censor anyone they don't agree with. Plus, the media paint a portrait of Trump that makes him out to be worse than what he is, and many democrats have swallowed the hollywood kool aid.

what a made up old lot of rot you are trying to sell stockwiz. and you know it is old tat and just your "feels".
Hillary but but Hillary...

sorry wiz, Hillary is not in office, your glorious trumpty is the POTUS, well maybe he is some sort of swamp puppet... seems your dealmaker crashed and burned in no time at all...

Old 09-21-2017, 02:51 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,955,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I went for a 3rd party. I was hoping more people would do that. My thinking was that we had two of the worst candidates we could have ever had. Maybe a 3rd party would have prevailed. It did not work that way.

What I'm wondering is how the most clownish people became the main candidates.

I did not vote for Hillary or Trump either and I agree they were the worst candidates we have ever had for president. I hope we see much improvement in the next election.

Old 09-21-2017, 05:36 PM

26 posts, read 12,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
WHOA THERE BUDDY.

Haha. I'm not affiliated with any party. And I've never been so glad about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies