Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2017, 08:38 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,016,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Why are so many white posters obsessed with black people?

Who are the true snowflakes?

Hint: It”s not the liberals.
I don't know if I'd call it "obsessed", in fact what you say is a bit confusing can you elaborate?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2017, 08:42 AM

25,848 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Stop.

You’ve gotta be born into this. If you want to surgically become white, Asian, Indian or whatever....that’s not my business. But this black thing? If you’re not born into it, you can’t BE it. Period, end of story. We won’t accepr you.

Of course, we can make you honorary...like how another poster mentioned Teena Marie. But only WE can do that. If you’re not black, you get no say so.

So do all the surgery you want...it won’t help. You can call me a racist all you want.

What white man is considered to be black?

They stomp all over their own people in an effort to ingratiate themselves with white folks.

Of course I do.

Clarke is another shoe shine boy.

I’ve never cared about what righties cite. Most of what you guys cite isn’t worth listening to.

That’s because “minimum training” is your M.O.

What the hell is “welfare savvy?”
Good one. I'll have to remember that line.

Old 10-07-2017, 08:42 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieKarm View Post
Mental illness, people. Mental illness and a doc that happily will take her money instead of sending her to a shrink.
Exactly.

Old 10-07-2017, 08:56 AM

4,996 posts, read 2,445,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
I don't know if I'd call it "obsessed", in fact what you say is a bit confusing can you elaborate?
Well..I'll take a crack at it...a bit of crawling through the archives here at P&OC, will show many, many threads that are centered around,or targeted at, African-Americans and other races. There is a strong and pervasive racial animosity that is evident.

"Why do Blacks, blah, blah, blah, etc."

IMO, it is one of the most ignored TOS violations here--race-bating.

This thread is a case in point, on both sides of the aisle. You have someone stating that you must be Black to be a part of 'Black Culture'--while not acknowledging the dangerous extension of logic. Do you have to be White..to be a part of White culture? It's an argument that that the Separatists on all sides love..."Stick with your own..and F**k everyone else."

My question..why is it all about color?

I mean. we had a man, John Robert Griffin, do this in 1961:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Like_Me

Any of us could do this..just some pills and a tanning bed.

I just wonder why this thread has gotten the traction that it has? What's the big deal about crossing the color line, anyway?

I get that she was deceptive...but is our identity so wrapped in our color, that if it were revealed that we were born a different race, our friends would desert us?

Old 10-07-2017, 11:34 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Cannot argue with a self proclaimed racist.....he even agreed with you....

He support's BLM, cops being killed....anything to bring the white man down....
When did I support cops being killed?

You supported Philando Castile being killed.

Old 10-07-2017, 11:37 AM

1,769 posts, read 1,233,898 times
her boobs aren't big enough.

Old 10-07-2017, 01:08 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,490,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Why are so many white posters obsessed with black people?

Who are the true snowflakes?

Hint: It”s not the liberals.
Why are you obsessed with black people?

Old 10-07-2017, 01:14 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,936,246 times
Saying one can't change from white to black is like saying a man can't change into a woman. Not a very PC stance.

Quite a conundrum for those wanting to believe you must be born black.

Old 10-07-2017, 02:15 PM

19,637 posts, read 12,231,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grega94 View Post
If a person can change their gender than why can't she change her race? She didn't choose to be white, just like trans people didn't choose to be born in the "wrong" gender. If you tell her that she has to suck it up and face the fact that she is white, than you need to say the same thing to trans people. And if you think she doesn't appreciate black culture or know what it's like, do you really think Bruce Jenner appreciated and knew what it was like to be a woman? There is a stronger argument to be made that gender is something you are born with and that you can't just change, unlike culture which is something learned from your environment. If you can change your citizenship it means you can change your culture, and if you can change your culture you can change your race. Why is everyone getting so butt hurt. Is she crazy, most likely, but who cares it's her life. This whole thing smells of hypocrisy and double standards. With all this white guilt thrown at white people I would think liberals would be praising her smh
I think you can actually be physically the "wrong" gender, since we start off as generic and later become male or female. Perhaps in the process there is a mixup. Jenner's team mates always thought something about him was off. As a young man he was very pretty with a feminine look about his face. I think he is the real deal as are most transgender and gay people.

The rest is uber PC crap. You can't change your race, it is what it is. Let one of these fake race people or an ugly person made beautiful by surgery have a baby and that baby reflects the reality. If Michael Jackson's kids were really his they would look more like him. He was black and that's all there is to it.

Old 10-07-2017, 03:11 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
When did I support cops being killed?

You supported Philando Castile being killed.
You support BLM...cop killers....maybe you forgot "pigs in blanket, fry'em like bacon" Prove me wrong.

Who is castile?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies