Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2017, 06:49 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,269,081 times

Advertisements

The left nominated two Clintons, and Obama.. Not sure they have any ground to judge..

/thread end

Old 10-19-2017, 06:54 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,199,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
The left nominated two Clintons, and Obama.. Not sure they have any ground to judge..

/thread end
OP, I think you have your answer! LOL

Old 10-19-2017, 06:54 PM

1,649 posts, read 1,012,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Serious question for Republicans and Conservatives -- meanspirited hatemongering democrat trolls please move on...

i understand and even applaud the populism that drove Trump to win. I agree with much of his policiy agendas.

We had sixteen highly talented, highly educated, high IQ primary candidates (well maybe not Jeb) but we keep electing Low IQ candidates. Face it -- George Bush and Trump are not that intelligent.

Mitt Romney was.

Ted Cruz, Rubio, and Rand Paul could spin circles intellectually around any liberal politician. (And Ted Cruz had most of the same Trump agenda) So could most of our high IQ congressional and cabinet members -- Chavez, Gowdy, Nikki Haley, etc etc
We have so many high IQ Comservatives -- much more than the Dems, who have so many ignorant goofballs, radicals, divisive anarchists, and lowlifes, but we keep ending up with the low IQ winners.

Even with all the many low IQ and goofball Dems, they can still find and elect high IQ winners such as Bill Clinton and Obama.

What's the deal?
Do a lot of the R base not trust not relate to the smarter candidates?

Again -- leftist hate-monger trolls please move on to the next thread
For starters, I don't think you understand what an IQ test actually is, which is ironic.

Being able to talk well, and having a high IQ are two completely different things. My brother in-law who has a masters in engineering from UCLA probably has a higher IQ than some attorney/politician like Ted Cruz, but being that he's socially awkward and talks with a lisp, I doubt anyone would ever elect the guy President of the United States.

For what it's worth, I would bet my left nut that Ben Carson had the highest IQ on that stage. I'm not saying he was the smartest person on that stage or was even close to the best choice, but I bet his brain is like a computer in certain aspects, which is what it takes to rock a high IQ.

Trump is 71 years old and still pretty sharp compared to the average bear. If you listen to interviews with him from just 15 years ago, he was a lot sharper though. Being that he majored in economics at an Ivy league university in a time when professors were far more brutal and their was no such thing as the Internet, I'm going to say that Trump was at one point a pretty smart guy. At this point he's more like Reagan in that he no longer has the smarts to carry out his visions on his own merit, but he's really good at surrounding himself with good people. That's how the guy became a billionaire in the first place. He's a world class general contractor with good instincts. And don't give me any of that bankruptcy BS. The guy has been far more successful than your typical business man.

Old 10-19-2017, 06:56 PM

30,806 posts, read 19,454,338 times
Trump is a genius and would crush the last Dim President in an IQ battle. George W was average intelligence.

Old 10-19-2017, 06:57 PM

7,519 posts, read 2,825,331 times
OP you are complaining about low IQ presidents when people elect representatives like Hank Johnson? Seriously? I don't even think Trump believes Guam will tip over.

Cue my favorite rep in action

I will never tire of watching this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=iY1mAlFjJTw

Old 10-19-2017, 07:00 PM

459 posts, read 377,521 times
Obama doesn't have a brain, so how can he register an IQ?

Old 10-19-2017, 07:02 PM

4,138 posts, read 4,546,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post

/thread end
Born in 59 and, in my opinion Obama was, beyond any doubt the best president of my time, second only to Bill Clinton. Although I did lose respect for Clinton when he held onto the lie,AFTER it was confirmed he had “sexual relations” with Ms. Lewinski, I still admired his “other” principles.

Old 10-19-2017, 07:03 PM

46,391 posts, read 27,257,429 times
Didn't all you brilliant lefties nominate hillary?

Old 10-19-2017, 07:05 PM

459 posts, read 377,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurider2002 View Post
Born in 59 and, in my opinion Obama was, beyond any doubt the best president of my time, second only to Bill Clinton. Although I did lose respect for Clinton when he held onto the lie,AFTER it was confirmed he had “sexual relations” with Ms. Lewinski, I still admired his “other” principles.

Most sane Dems admit Obama sucked

Old 10-19-2017, 07:05 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,199,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Trump is a genius and would crush the last Dim President in an IQ battle. George W was average intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudduck View Post
Obama doesn't have a brain, so how can he register an IQ?
More answers! People do "think" this way (assuming not Russian bots) and they vote. Over n' Out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies