Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2017, 05:59 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Very Possible, and proof why so many Americans did not consider either her or trump to be acceptable Presidential material, looks like they are being proven correct on both counts.
I like Hillary, and think she has done some really good work over her long career. However, I do agree that we were given two very bad choices this past election. Being President of this country has to be one of the most demanding jobs on the planet, both mentally, and physically. I honestly feel the job would have taken it's toll on Hillary, healthwise. Even the grueling campaign trail seemed to wear on her.

HOWEVER, the other choice, Donald Trump, was such a no brainer at being the worst possible person on the planet to vote for, that Hillary looked like Mother Theresa by comparison. A circus monkey would have been preferable to Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2017, 06:13 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,258,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I'm sure that Trumpees think we are just throwing stones when we question his sanity, but we are voicing serious concerns that we have. Not only are we seeing some very troubling signs of a mental instability, but so are trained professionals who do this day in, day out. When so many different people start to take notice of something, it makes you wonder what is going on.

I feel that he is A) Not very bright. He talks and thinks on a 4th grade level. That is one issue that disturbs me, but B) There is that other part of his mental state that is really scary. He is a compulsive, pathological liar who is so immature that he lashes out at everyone who he feels has disrespected him. Why does he lie so much ? (Even his supporters HAVE to see the lies, they are right there in front of our faces, and PROOF is shown about the many lies he has told, and continues to tell). He also never thinks before he acts or speaks.........he is way too impulsive to lead this country.

Nope, we are not saying he is nuts because we are being funny, we are dead serious. There is something really not quite right about that boy.
Yes.

I don't mention his mental state because I still care who won an election.

I didn't like him before he ran. I still don't like him now.

The only difference is that he is mentally compromised and he's not particularly intelligent and until I was exposed to this much of him constantly, I had no idea because I wasn't a fan, didn't watch his shows, etc.

He's an idiot whose mind is deteriorating.

That's not good for anyone. Not even him.

Old 10-24-2017, 06:19 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,400,201 times
No, Trump's mind isn't shot. He has the same mind that he had thirty years ago, ten years ago and what elected him. Trump is naturally unfocused, undisciplined, unrestrained. It is what drove his father to send him to military school to teach the Donald self-control. It failed.

The truth is 60 million voted for this moron. The people that voted for him got the idiot they deserved. It is unfortunate it affects all of us who wanted a better country.

Old 10-24-2017, 06:20 AM

3,211 posts, read 2,243,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I'm sure that Trumpees think we are just throwing stones when we question his sanity, but we are voicing serious concerns that we have. Not only are we seeing some very troubling signs of a mental instability, but so are trained professionals who do this day in, day out. When so many different people start to take notice of something, it makes you wonder what is going on.

I feel that he is A) Not very bright. He talks and thinks on a 4th grade level. That is one issue that disturbs me, but B) There is that other part of his mental state that is really scary. He is a compulsive, pathological liar who is so immature that he lashes out at everyone who he feels has disrespected him. Why does he lie so much ? (Even his supporters HAVE to see the lies, they are right there in front of our faces, and PROOF is shown about the many lies he has told, and continues to tell). He also never thinks before he acts or speaks.........he is way too impulsive to lead this country.

Nope, we are not saying he is nuts because we are being funny, we are dead serious. There is something really not quite right about that boy.
Get back to us when you build a fortune bigger than Trump and get elected President while the entire establishment and a huge imbalance of funding against you.

Old 10-24-2017, 06:20 AM

9,724 posts, read 14,266,863 times
Most liberals can't recognize a lie if it smacks them in the head. They bought in to the "cool president" jargon and now they are paying the price. America wanted no part of Obama, his counterparts, nor anyone affiliated with him, as proven on election night. The democrats are struggling to defend their party, yet they are losing elections everywhere. The country wised up. Just check the red election map. (I'll provide that upon request if you need to see it)

Old 10-24-2017, 06:24 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,452,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Seems the CIC should have kept his mouth shut
Story of that idiot's life right there.

Old 10-24-2017, 06:26 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
It might be, the sad fact is, there is no alternative which makes me ask the question, who has really lost their mind? Trump or the people for giving us Trump, Pence and Hillary?

Old 10-24-2017, 06:26 AM

20,109 posts, read 9,018,880 times
Fine to criticize Trump until you realize the people doing it supported Hillary Clinton instead. She may have been the most corrupt candidate ever nominated.

Old 10-24-2017, 06:27 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
No, Trump's mind isn't shot. He has the same mind that he had thirty years ago, ten years ago and what elected him. Trump is naturally unfocused, undisciplined, unrestrained. It is what drove his father to send him to military school to teach the Donald self-control. It failed.

The truth is 60 million voted for this moron. The people that voted for him got the idiot they deserved. It is unfortunate it affects all of us who wanted a better country.
Very few voted for a better country.

Old 10-24-2017, 06:29 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Name one topic in his entire catalogue of public speaking where he talked in detail about a policy position AND those policy details were accurate.

The fact that most of y'all are still chanting Drainy Swampy shows how shallow his knowledge is. He can't even give you guys more to cling to than a campaign slogan.
Let's see ...I seem to recall one President saying things like, "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor," and, "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan." Never gave us any details. Also, we were supposed to save "on average, $2,500 per year."

Can't remember Obama ever going into much detail on any policies.

Actually, President Trump has given us more hope than Obama did in eight years (which was no hope at all), and the Markets hitting all time records, several times, is a good indication of that optimism.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies