Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2017, 09:40 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,944,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritholtz View Post
So, it is ok to work/collude with Russians to gather dirt on opposition? Same thing few people are saying here when Clinton team and democrats crying on Russian collusion. It is not a crime. It is just unethical which is not a big deal when it comes to politics. Not sure why do we have all those investigations for Russian collusion. What if FBI and Feds are working all along based on this Dossier. I think they already declared Dossier is unverified.
It is not up to me to declare if something done was criminal or just unethical, that will fall to the Special Prosecutor to determine. Just keep in mind that their main mission is to investigate what, if any, connection and/or collusion trump and his aids may have had with the Russians, Hillary may or may not become part of the investigation, I have no problem going along with what they see as appropriate. Who was sleeping with whom will all be reveled in the end, and that works for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2017, 09:40 PM

24,421 posts, read 23,076,143 times
The Clintons were involved in criminal activity and lied about it? Shocking!

Old 10-24-2017, 09:46 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,273,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claymoore View Post
Don't miss this part: Fusion GPS’s research into Trump was funded by a still unknown Republican (rino) client during the GOP primary.
(One guess)

(Side bar your honor: When the Republican donor stopped paying for the research, Elias of Perkins Coie, a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC, acting on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the DNC, agreed to pay for the work to continue.)

The fake "dossier" was used AS THE PRETEXT FOR OBTAINING FISA WARRANTS TO SPY ON TRUMP IN THE FIRST PLACE!
When Trump won the election and the DNC & Hillary quit paying the tab on this opposition GPS Dossier --
The FBI started paying Fusion.

After the election, the FBI agreed to pay Steele to continue gathering intelligence about Trump and Russia, but the bureau pulled out of the arrangement after Steele was publicly identified in news reports.

It's breathtaking - GOP Elites, DNC, Hillary Clinton and then the FBI .... and the FBI & possibly used this fake report to get a Federal FISA Court to agree to warrants to Spy on a Presidential Candidate and then on the President Elect of the Untied States.

All of this collusion against a Non Politician because he could not be bought and was going to flush their Gravy Train down the drain.

Old 10-24-2017, 09:47 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,950,716 times
With the media starting to turn on the Clinton's, things could get interesting fast.

Old 10-24-2017, 09:48 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,333,807 times
Wow...the Russian fairy tale is dead. But look who's been colluding...wow...it's fun watching libs spin this mess.

You nitwits could've just let Trump go his merry way and keep stepping into cow flop after cow flop, but no, the MSM and the Obama administration had to go and bring on the Big Lie. So now what? Maybe Hillary and Obama and Comey all end up in jail together. They certainly deserve it.

And when all is said and done, this country needs to have a discussion about the MSM and freedom of the press, because they haven't acquitted themselves well, and maybe, just maybe it's time for the MSM to be reined in.

Old 10-24-2017, 09:48 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,273,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Old news.
Old News that we find out that the DNC, Clinton & the FBI were paying for their false "dossier"?

Actually it's not "old" ...... it broke tonight and more to come.

Old 10-24-2017, 09:52 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,169,235 times
Doesn't matter who paid for it. Question is, is it true? Yes, most of it has been verified as correct.

It's a nothingburger anyway. When Mueller's indictments come down he'll have plenty of his own evidence.

Old 10-24-2017, 09:55 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,950,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Doesn't matter who paid for it. Question is, is it true? Yes, most of it has been verified as correct.

It's a nothingburger anyway. When Mueller's indictments come down he'll have plenty of his own evidence.
Mueller's own team and current FBI employees are tied up with it.

Also, the dossier is fictitious. Fictitious as in "not true" or not verifiable. They had been shopping that dossier for months in the media and there were no takers because it wasn't verifiable.

Old 10-24-2017, 10:02 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,944,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Mueller's own team and current FBI employees are tied up with it.

Also, the dossier is fictitious. Fictitious as in "not true" or not verifiable. They had been shopping that dossier for months in the media and there were no takers because it wasn't verifiable.
Ahhh, I see now, no matter what the SP comes up with you plan on calling it a Lie, and might I dare say you will call it a Coup Attempt and want Marshal Law imposed to ensure they cannot remove trump from office, Pretty close, am I in the ballpark?

Old 10-24-2017, 10:02 PM

1,187 posts, read 1,023,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
It is not up to me to declare if something done was criminal or just unethical, that will fall to the Special Prosecutor to determine. Just keep in mind that their main mission is to investigate what, if any, connection and/or collusion trump and his aids may have had with the Russians, Hillary may or may not become part of the investigation, I have no problem going along with what they see as appropriate. Who was sleeping with whom will all be reveled in the end, and that works for me.
It is investigating all Russian collusion. Counsel can go where ever investigation takes them. There are no bounds for him I think. Only one can stop them is Rod Rosenstein.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies