Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2017, 10:10 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,385,024 times

Advertisements

Hillary Clinton: The Republican party is ‘imploding’ | New York Post

This is why she lost. She has zero political intuition.

Actually, the Republican party is at levels it hasn't been for generations and we have won the past several national elections, most importantly the 2016 one, in which you were defeated.

Going forward, your party is scandal ridden and cannot win anything, so don't be so confident. My prediction is that the Democrat party, already at its (rightfully) lowest point in decades, will only continue to go lower. You are a filthy criminal and everyone knows that, and those who don't know, will know very soon.

Sorry, hon, but your political intuition isn't very good!

Old 10-25-2017, 10:16 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,738,278 times
Clinton really said that? Where was she when she became captive of the radical left of her party??

Old 10-25-2017, 11:12 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,591,467 times
Hasn't she noticed that her own party and their media bosses, The WashPoo and NY Slimes, are throwing her under the bus?

The Leftist rag Daily Beast credits Steve Bannon for Repubicans winning.

Old 10-25-2017, 11:14 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,291,201 times
Man, you guys are obsessed with HRC.

I guess when your guy turns out to be a disaster...

Old 10-25-2017, 11:24 PM

25,583 posts, read 17,304,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post

We are. We truly are.
If we can drag her through the mud maybe we can drag Obama through the mud, too. Don't know if we can put anyone in jail, but if we can't then putting them under the Kleig lights will have to do.

The idea is to expose The Democratic Party as bogus and irresponsible so that they can no longer raise money.
That way they won't win political races.
And that would be nice.

PS: She's gonna wish she had stayed home and baked cookies.

Old 10-25-2017, 11:36 PM

1,728 posts, read 3,126,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post

Going forward, your party is scandal ridden and cannot win anything, so don't be so confident. My prediction is that the Democrat party, already at its (rightfully) lowest point in decades, will only continue to go lower. You are a filthy criminal and everyone knows that, and those who don't know, will know very soon.

Sorry, hon, but your political intuition isn't very good!
Let me correct this line for you:

"Trump is a filthy criminal and everyone knows that, and those who don't know, will know very soon."

Who's under investigation by Team Mueller? Who is refusing to put sanctions against Russia despite Congress' request? Whose son admitted that "we have all the funding we need out of Russia"?

Need I say more? Or should I say it in Russian?

Old 10-26-2017, 12:05 AM

18,026 posts, read 27,475,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post

We are. We truly are.
If we can drag her through the mud maybe we can drag Obama through the mud, too. Don't know if we can put anyone in jail, but if we can't then putting them under the Kleig lights will have to do.

The idea is to expose The Democratic Party as bogus and irresponsible so that they can no longer raise money.
That way they won't win political races.
And that would be nice.

PS: She's gonna wish she had stayed home and baked cookies.
Oh don't worry Sunshine. There's a lot more where this came from.

In fact, we're gonna take our time with this loser, and some of these others... Wllie, Barack Hussein Obama, Holder, Loretta Lynch, Podestas, Comey, Mueller, Donna Brazille, ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchee View Post

"Trump is a filthy criminal and everyone knows that, and those who don't know, will know very soon."

Who's under investigation by Team Mueller? Who is refusing to put sanctions against Russia despite Congress' request? Whose son admitted that "we have all the funding we need out of Russia"?

Waa! Not my Pwesident!

Old 10-26-2017, 12:40 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,837,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchee View Post

Hilarious! Trump's been "investigated" for almost a year, and every day we're learning more about who was really wheeling and dealing with the Russians, with Obama's blessing.

Put away those MSNBC flash cards. The one colluding with Russia was Shrillery Clinton--and enriching herself in the process.

Liberal clowns are so amusing!

Old 10-26-2017, 12:46 AM

2,112 posts, read 1,142,490 times
Trump is purging the party of all moderates.

Old 10-26-2017, 06:52 AM

3,840 posts, read 3,069,715 times
I actually feel sorry for ole Hillary. She's now a has-been political hack drifting aimlessly in an ocean of lies and deceit with her aging perverted husband.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies