Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2017, 07:28 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,591,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Burning mosques may sound 'tough' to you, but it is also horribly irrational and of course completely un-American and un-constitutional. It is actually a stupid stupid idea.
Mosques are centers for terror training and radicalization.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2017, 07:29 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Vermin is a Nazi trigger word. Get used to the facts.

I am not sticking out for anyone here, only pointing out some facts. Your fake anger, and fake claims makes me ill.
Whose "facts" are those? You're inventing your own "facts."

Old 11-01-2017, 07:29 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times
Quote:

I am not sticking out for anyone here, only pointing out some facts. Your fake anger, and fake claims makes me ill.

You're an anti-semite sympathizer. I am sorry if this makes you uncomfortable. Everywhere Islam lives, Jews are in danger. As Europe becomes more Muslim, the Jews are fleeing, and it's not because of neo-Nazis or right wing white nationalists. The cause and effect in black and white as you play the part of pollyannish useful idiot for oppressive ideologies.

In fact, it makes ME sick that you are going beyond advocating for freedom of religion and speech, to actively sticking up for a religion that was started by a pedophile genocidal maniac. (That's FACTS for you). The difference between believing Nazis have a right to assemble, and taking the time to actually distinguish between the good Nazis and Bad.

You see Finn, if you actually were interested in FACTS and HISTORY, you'd note that unlike Jesus, who may or may not have actually lived and probably was not son of any god, Mohammed was a real person who committed real atrocities.

When the founder of a religion was himself a horrible and disgusting human being, you can't expect the resultant ideology to be civilized and not revert to terror. In fact, Muslim scholars cannot and do not even call groups like ISIS apostates. They are operating in complete agreement with Islam.

There is NOTHING ISIS or these terrorist do that the early Muslims and Mohammed himself, didn't do. Chew on that for a bit next time you're reflexively defending Islam.

Old 11-01-2017, 07:32 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Finn_Jarber How do you know who will, and who will not assimilate, and how do you know their failure to assimilate is a problem? The Germans assimilated very poorly, and yet their kids and grand kids have contributed more to US than any other group of immigrants.
we're not talking about the Germans are we? What are these people giving American Society, other than to work for cheaper wages....and refuse to let go of their desire to take over our country.
Guess, what, I was listening to a talk show program months ago, and a man called in from the middle east. He was born here in the U.S., and he said, there is no law under his religion that requires his mother to wear all that garb.

Quote:
The people who come through the lottery program have always been vetted. A person I know who came through that route said it was a real pain in the butt.
Good, that's good to know, however, I don't know if I believe it, b/c like I said, when My son worked in Afghanistan, those people no matter how modernized they were in that area, they didn't have any papers or proof of who they were? There were no records, not even birth dates? So tell me, how can they all be vetted properly?

Quote:
As for opening the doors for bad people, there are many doors, like tourist visa (used in 9/11 attack), student visas (used in 9/11 attack), and business visas (used in 9/11 attack). And there are different kinds of immigrant visas. The truth is that the immigrant and refugee visas are vetted to far greater extent than any other visas. Tourist. student and business visas are hardly vetted at all. So, which is the greater danger?
as in everything else in this country, they always find loop holes to work around it all...if that were not true, there wouldn't be so many illegals here. Illegals out number legals by a long shot....and it's got to be stopped, period. Round em all up and send them home...let them back under strict laws, only allowing a certain number of people in....that are constantly watched, to make certain they want to be legal citizens.
We have so many illegals here from other countries, we don't even know where they are all hiding. They are bringing in more drugs, stealing our woman and children and selling them...enough is enough.

Quote:
I will repeat what I said earlier about that program: they can, and should expand the list of restricted countries, or eliminate the program entirely. That is what I said, so I find it rich that the local neo-nazis come into claim I am some kind of terrorist sympathizer. That is a nasty and hyper divisive mind-set, which is becoming all too common in US after Trump won the elections.
well, tell you whats happening, you and your party have been calling the other side, neo nazis, for years now, b/c we want our country to follow it's own rules....you called us, oh, lets see, racists....etc....you name it, you tossed around those names like it was 75% off at your local walmart....so, what did you expect. Anyone who wanted our country to follow laws is a racist, or a neo natzi....and now your crying b/c someone turned the tables on you and called you a terrorist sympathizer. I have one question, how come when the shoe is on the other foot, it's offensive?

Old 11-01-2017, 07:34 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
If you would look up "vermin" in the dictionary it says nothing about being a "Nazi trigger word." It is a legitimate word, and I have not used it in "every post."

Europeans who have immigrated to the United States do not commit acts of terror shouting "Allahu Akbar."

You have to forgive the dottards. Logical thought is cast aside for these people as they instead "emote" their arguments. After all:

"Vermin" and "OK" symbols are secret white supremacist and Nazi dog whistles.

But screaming "Allahu Akbar" while driving a truck through pedestrians in Europe and the US "has nothing to do with Islam."

Old 11-01-2017, 07:35 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
If you would look up "vermin" in the dictionary it says nothing about being a "Nazi trigger word." It is a legitimate word, and I have not used it in "every post."
Nazis used it routinely to refer so Jews. Likewise, you have used it routinely on this thread to refer to muslims, and immigrants.

Old 11-01-2017, 07:36 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Mosques are centers for terror training and radicalization.
Well, why don't you go burn one.

Old 11-01-2017, 07:36 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
How do you know who will, and who will not assimilate, and how do you know their failure to assimilate is a problem? The Germans assimilated very poorly, and yet their kids and grand kids have contributed more to US than any other group of immigrants.

The people who come through the lottery program have always been vetted. A person I know who came through that route said it was a real pain in the butt.

As for opening the doors for bad people, there are many doors, like tourist visa (used in 9/11 attack), student visas (used in 9/11 attack), and business visas (used in 9/11 attack). And there are different kinds of immigrant visas. The truth is that the immigrant and refugee visas are vetted to far greater extent than any other visas. Tourist. student and business visas are hardly vetted at all. So, which is the greater danger?

I will repeat what I said earlier about that program: they can, and should expand the list of restricted countries, or eliminate the program entirely. That is what I said, so I find it rich that the local neo-nazis come into claim I am some kind of terrorist sympathizer. That is a nasty and hyper divisive mind-set, which is becoming all too common in US after Trump won the elections.
Your ignorance of Islam is astounding.

Do you think this guy was carefully vetted? Even if he was (and this would have been back in 2010 when he came here) it shows that our methods are ineffective. The best solution is to not allow them in at all.

There is no good reason for letting these people into our country for any reason. They do not benefit our country.

Who are you claiming are "local neo-nazis?" That's the new favorite "trigger word" of the Leftists for Trump supporters I guess ...right? I guess half the country are "neo-nazis" in your opinion.

Old 11-01-2017, 07:40 AM

2,691 posts, read 1,667,531 times
Quote:

Maybe you need to get used to the fact before you utter it. It was used first in 14th century.

From Merriam Webster dictionary

Definition of vermin

plural vermin 1 a :small common harmful or objectionable animals (such as lice or fleas) that are difficult to control
b :birds and mammals that prey on game
c :animals that at a particular time and place compete (as for food) with humans or domestic animals

2 :an offensive person

First Known Use: 14th century

Old 11-01-2017, 07:40 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
finny is easily triggered.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies