Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2017, 12:47 PM

1,816 posts, read 1,150,977 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
winning!!!!!!
The only winners are Trump and his crime family - you not so much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2017, 12:48 PM

35 posts, read 22,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Im happy. Anytime I see posts like this. I know that Trump is doing a great job for AMERICANS. The more you complain, tells me that he is doing good in our country.
YES!!!! Couldn't agree more, Jimmy. GO TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-06-2017, 12:50 PM

17,005 posts, read 12,597,924 times
Had Hillary won, very little would be difference except you can replace Antifa kooks with right wing kooks.

Old 11-06-2017, 12:59 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,854,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Had Hillary won, very little would be difference except you can replace Antifa kooks with right wing kooks.
really? there would have been a lot of difference had hillary won. the stock market would not have grown like it has, jobs would not be up like they are, regulations would not have been cut like they have been, and the so called right wing kooks would be back working ans dealing with the situation as best they can.

Old 11-06-2017, 01:03 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
So after just over 10 months in office here is what Trump's America looks like:

WH occupied by a mean, angry, lying, low morals President, with a 33% approval rating, and out of control twitter habit
Reminds me of this. You are right, some things never change. Not even in 10 months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeZ1vMc6CNQ

Old 11-06-2017, 01:04 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,817,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
So after just over 10 months in office here is what Trump's America looks like:

WH occupied by a mean, angry, lying, low morals President, with a 33% approval rating, and out of control twitter habit

Zero legislative accoonplishments

First amendment rights and freedom of the press under constant assault

Continued disrespect of Gold Star families and widows

Shameful use of his office to continue to benefit and enrich him and his crime family

The shameful treatment of Puerto Rico and its people who are living under horrendous conditions.

Nazis alt righters and hate groups on the rise

Increasing division of the races fueled by a race baiting and divisive bigot who occupies the WH

2 of the largest mass murders ever in the past 35 days and no plan, or interest to counter this behavior

A scandal ridden administration with lies and untruths being uncovered daily

Nothing being done to either punish or prevent Russia from interfering in our elections process

On the brink of war with North Korea which will result in a tragedy of historic proportions

The immoral pushing of a tax bill weighted heavily towards corporations, and super rich plutocrats like the occupant of the WH

The constant undermining of the Justice Department and FBI in an effort to establish an authoritarian form of government

A ballooning deficit which he promised to reign in while continuing to brag about a stock market he has nothing to do with and barely benefits his base.

Worse performance ever in a such a short period of time and I fear the worst is yet to come.

Happy now Trumpies?
But...but...transgender bathrooms! Hillary! Obama!

Old 11-06-2017, 01:06 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,195,016 times
America has actually been doing great the past 10 months so let's have more of it

Old 11-06-2017, 01:08 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,113,345 times
That's the biggest, and most telling stat about Trump's presidency so far...is that he has accomplished NOTHING when it comes to legislation. Sure, he signed a bunch of EO's, but nothing substantive. None of the meat and potatoes of his campaign have come to fruition yet.

Trump has accomplished nothing of any significance through Congress. Most of the economy's success recently is still attributed to Obama's work over the last 8 years. Trump has accomplished NOTHING so far that impacts the economy much. And that Drives Trumpers insane.

Old 11-06-2017, 01:13 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,639,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Im happy. Anytime I see posts like this. I know that Trump is doing a great job for AMERICANS. The more you complain, tells me that he is doing good in our country.
nope .

you are happy because you conflat people complaining with success. That is merely an error on your part, and not proof of success. But if the only reason you voted for trump is to stick to others and if that is your metric than in that case you are correct.

Trump's first year is an objective failure. You can pretend to yourself TrumPutin is doing well but the reality is he has failed to make the deals, or hire the people or get major legislation passed. Trump is the biggest failure in modern history. but then you knew it was a gamble when you voted for him...

Old 11-06-2017, 01:18 PM

8,079 posts, read 10,083,845 times
Reminds me of the 1960's all over "again". He did say that was what he was going to do, and so far, he's on it.

Probably take the rest of my lifetime, and most of my children's to make up the lost ground in just about every category you can think of, from energy to health care to civil rights to global posture.

Amazing how we could fall so quickly under the "leadership" of just one kook.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies