Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2017, 05:22 PM

3,458 posts, read 1,459,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Not the same - MANY more people killed by right wingers with assault rifles and large magazine than are killed by "illegal" immigrants....

But white people don't count. They are allowed to beat their wives......because they are MEN.

MEN MEN MEN MEN
MEN MEN MEN MEN
"sing along with me"......
???????? A death competition? LMAO!! Only white men beat their wives? LMAO!! Whatevs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2017, 05:25 PM

23,833 posts, read 12,693,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
I’m really hoping that one day, CA, OR, and WA bands together and secedes from the US. I’ve really had all I can take from conservative republicans.
Hey, if you, and others like you, no longer want to be a part of this country , no one is stopping you from leaving. There are planes and ships departing constantly--feel free to board one and leave. Just because 'you' no longer want to be a part of this country doesn't mean that others in those states want to give up their citizenship. You should not expect them to leave their homes if they don't want to be a part of your little succession. If you want out - pack up your chit and go.

Old 11-09-2017, 05:26 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,204,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
It looks like Trump has gotten the attention of Mexicans, who are taking this wall very seriously !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPARr3yp6ys
Because poor mexicans coming here in order to find jobs to cure their own poverty, have enough money to buy planes..

Old 11-09-2017, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I don't know what the hell a Trumpkin is but how is Trump taking credit for other people's work? If he gets the wall built that isn't other people's work it will be of his own doing since the prior administrations only voted for it but never funded it nor built it.
700 miles of it exists..

Nearly 700 Miles of Fencing at the US-Mexico Border Already Exist - ABC News

But those 700 miles werent racist.. only building the rest of the wall is..

Old 11-09-2017, 05:29 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,705,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Because poor mexicans coming here in order to find jobs to cure their own poverty, have enough money to buy planes..
Ah, because Mexicans never partner with rich Americans to smuggle into this country?

What century were you born in? Heck, I know people that were partnering with Mexicans 4 decades ago. But today the Narcos have millions and can get whatever you want here by the 55 gallon drum (meth) or any other method.

Small amounts of all drugs are legal in Mexico.
It's the American consumers who can't get enough - due to their sad lives...that drives the market.

Old 11-09-2017, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
The wall is where it always was and always will be. In Trump's fevered imagination. And nowhere else.
Except for the one simple fact, there already is a 700 mile wall..
Quote:
Not the same - MANY more people killed by right wingers with assault rifles and large magazine than are killed by "illegal" immigrants....

But white people don't count. They are allowed to beat their wives......because they are MEN.

MEN MEN MEN MEN
MEN MEN MEN MEN
"sing along with me"......
2011 GAO report show 68% of those in federal prisons and 66% of those in state prisons, came from Mexico...

I guess they are all there for being such wonderful additions to our country.

Old 11-09-2017, 05:33 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,705,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
700 miles of it exists..

Nearly 700 Miles of Fencing at the US-Mexico Border Already Exist - ABC News

But those 700 miles werent racist.. only building the rest of the wall is..
Nothing wrong with border security - but my take is that drones were not developed when most of that was built. In fact, the internet was probably not around when most of it was built.

Do you still carry around one of those cell phones that looks like this?

Why would ANYONE with common sense build 1500 miles of a wall that people are going to fly over. This makes as much sense as building a wall along the New Jersey Beach.
Attached Thumbnails
Where's the wall? Lol *MERGED*-old_cell_phone1.jpg  

Old 11-09-2017, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Ah, because Mexicans never partner with rich Americans to smuggle into this country?

What century were you born in? Heck, I know people that were partnering with Mexicans 4 decades ago. But today the Narcos have millions and can get whatever you want here by the 55 gallon drum (meth) or any other method.

Small amounts of all drugs are legal in Mexico.
It's the American consumers who can't get enough - due to their sad lives...that drives the market.
Rich americans who smuggle mexicans into the country would be breaking the law and SHOULD GO TO JAIL..

What part of this is too difficult for you to understand?

Old 11-09-2017, 05:34 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,665,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Trump continues to tweet random insults to his nemeses to sidetrack the public from seeing his failure to fulfill one of his key campaign promises.

When will Trump supporters admit being hoodwinked?

Ann Coulter isn't impressed.

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/statu...72818258153473
I didn't vote for him, because I didn't believe he'd really push to build the wall. I think he promised things he didn't want to get elected.

Old 11-09-2017, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Nothing wrong with border security - but my take is that drones were not developed when most of that was built. In fact, the internet was probably not around when most of it was built.

Do you still carry around one of those cell phones that looks like this?
I concede drones were not developed when the current 700 mile wall was built..

So what?

Are you suggesting we dont need a wall because we have remote drones that can bomb them as they enter into the nation? I'm all for bombing them I guess, get the rest of the nation on bored..
Quote:
Why would ANYONE with common sense build 1500 miles of a wall that people are going to fly over. This makes as much sense as building a wall along the New Jersey Beach.
Why dont you ask Clinton and Obama who BOTH voted for it..

along with the other 65 countries who have them. Clearly they believe they are of value.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies