Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2017, 01:59 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
What Ann Tweeted does not indicate what you claim.

Prototypes of the wall have been built and are being evaluated. But since you only watch CNN/MSNBC et al., you wouldn't know that, because they are only devoted to promoting lies and bashing Trump.

When's the check from Mexico coming? Or do you just accept that as yet another of the con-man's lies?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2017, 02:00 PM

2,112 posts, read 1,142,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
When all else fails just bring up Obama

Old 11-09-2017, 02:00 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,350,130 times
No one is against border security, PGHquest. The issue is Trump's beyond-idiotic wall.

Old 11-09-2017, 02:03 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,143,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats Grobnick View Post
When all else fails just bring up Obama
They've been building a wall for quite some time now.. Proving the left is ignorant about facts is a great hobby of mine.. sorry its at your expense..

Old 11-09-2017, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
No one is against border security, PGHquest. The issue is Trump's beyond-idiotic wall.
Obama and Clinton BOTH supported a wall.. they even VOTED and funded it..

Old 11-09-2017, 02:06 PM

2,112 posts, read 1,142,770 times
Quote:
They've been building a wall for quite some time now.. Proving the left is ignorant about facts is a great hobby of mine.. sorry its at your expense..
So Trump promised his voters something started by previous administrations

Typical Trump, taking credit for other people's work, and typical Trumpkins, falling for his BS

Old 11-09-2017, 02:08 PM

Quote:
So Trump promised his voters something started by previous administrations
Yes, he supported something that was authorized by even the previous administration, the Secure Fence act of 2006, under BUSH..
Quote:
Typical Trump, taking credit for other people's work, and typical Trumpkins, falling for his BS
It wasnt Trump who ignored the wall was aready under construction, its always been a funding issue.. all he had to do was promise to FUND it while Democrats who voted for the bill, shouted RACIST... therefore calling Democrats dumb for not knowing a fence was already being built with their support.

Old 11-09-2017, 02:18 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,641,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Don’t try to defend the OP’s ignorance of the efforts going on right now in developing the wall.

No one except perhaps the looney Left would assume that a 2 thousand mile wall would be built in 10 months. This is a country with laws and regulations. Everything has to be done through legislation and approvals. In fact, my understanding is that liberal California have already tried to tie this up in the courts.

Trump is following through on this and all his campaign promises. Just because it doesn’t get done overnight doesn’t mean it is not getting worked on.

The funny thing is that if Trump had pushed his agendas through without going through the proper process, the Leftist haters will bash him for being a dictator. They will bash regardless of what is done or not.
you are being silly now
you don't have funding and without funding you have nothing but rhetoric.
so again, where is your wall?

Show me the money!

you can't because you don't have it, thus you have no wall nor hope of a wall unless you get Mercer, Rupert and koch to pay for it...

as to trump "pushing" his agenda through without process, guess what that is BS, big BS too. Because Trump has zero power to push through a damn thing without Congress 3 branches my friend 3 branches precisely to stop an insane executive branch leader from "pushing through" his agenda.

You will never get your wall, you will never get any policy plan from Trump because the man does not have any ablity to understand, write or review real policy.

Tell me AnitNimby..... when have you seen Trump talking real policy. anytime, anyplace since the day he came down the escalator... I mean it. stop and think.

Have you ever seen Trump talking real policy? you know what i mean, detailed granular policy?

I bet you can't come up with anything, because Trump is just a flim flam song and dance man. No substance, no real policy other than shouty Mcshout shouting. the wall is just more of his smoke and mirrors.

Old 11-09-2017, 02:22 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,909,846 times
Quote:
Yes, he supported something that was authorized by even the previous administration, the Secure Fence act of 2006, under BUSH..
Technology changes faster than trump changes wives or political parties.

The first I-phone came out in 2007.

Far better surveillance technology has been developed over the past ELEVEN years.

Why push for old technology which is already far outdated and actually more expensive than modern technology.

I just don't get this backasswords approach.

Old 11-09-2017, 02:23 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,641,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
I’m really hoping that one day, CA, OR, and WA bands together and secedes from the US. I’ve really had all I can take from conservative republicans.
agreed, but we would need to build a wall to keep out red state economic refugees....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies