Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Al Franken Resign
Yes 165 55.00%
No 82 27.33%
Not sure/maybe/depends/other 53 17.67%
Voters: 300. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2017, 06:03 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Yea.....senator bob menedez....still sitting DEM senator....you should be proud.....you better get a bigger mirror...dude....
Do tell where I have said ONE word about Bob Menendez? Hung jury Bob? It's usually too easy to find a politician guilty. Wonder what happened?

PS: Not a dude. Whatev.

Old 11-22-2017, 06:05 AM

46,306 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Do tell where I have said ONE word about Bob Menendez? Hung jury Bob? It's usually too easy to find a politician guilty. Wonder what happened?

PS: Not a dude. Whatev.

Never said you said anything about him....yes, hung jury...it's still there....

PS: Don't care, dude...

Old 11-22-2017, 07:37 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,523,779 times
Two other politicians in Minnesota just resigned due to allegations.

Where is Frankin ?Hiding out. And refusing to resign.
What a disgrace of a human being.

Old 11-22-2017, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post

Where is Frankin ?Hiding out. And refusing to resign.
What a disgrace of a human being.

I'm sure he's talking to menendez, seeing how he escaped....

Old 11-22-2017, 08:06 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
That's true, a Republican and a Democrat 2 Minnesota pols accused of sexual misconduct will quit | The Sacramento Bee

Old 11-22-2017, 08:33 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,488,320 times
Quote:
How is it WE are hypocrites whilst ya'll vote for a man who diddles teen-age girls AND a president who brags about grabbing women by the *****?

Take a great, long look in the mirror dude.
so why would a female..be dismissing the inappropriate behavior from Al "grabby" Franken

no means no

sexual harassment and sexual assault is wrong...no matter WHO is doing it

the appearance is that liberal women think its ok if its done by a liberal, but not a repub.....why would you want people to perceive that appearance ???

Old 11-22-2017, 08:36 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
so why would a female..be dismissing the inappropriate behavior from Al "grabby" Franken

no means no

sexual harassment and sexual assault is wrong...no matter WHO is doing it

the appearance is that liberal women think its ok if its done by a liberal, but not a repub.....why would you want people to perceive that appearance ???
I'm not. I just don't think he should resign over a kiss - for which he had consent - from a woman who spends her time grabbing men's butts.

When Trump resigns; when Roy Moore steps down - let's talk again.

Old 11-22-2017, 09:26 AM

Quote:
I'm not. I just don't think he should resign over a kiss - for which he had consent - from a woman who spends her time grabbing men's butts.

When Trump resigns; when Roy Moore steps down - let's talk again.

A kiss, yes...not the tongue shoved down her throat...or maybe you just conveniently forgot about that?

Old 11-22-2017, 09:46 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,314,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
A kiss, yes...not the tongue shoved down her throat...or maybe you just conveniently forgot about that?
I kind of feel sorry for guys now days. Are we going to get to a point where we'll start requiring signed contracts to kiss someone that spells out how each define a kiss? A kiss is a subjective thing to describe which is exactly what Al said, that he didn't remember it the same way she did. Given her friendship with Hannity and association with Roger Stone I don't think the kiss bothered her until those two made it profitable for her to do so.

Old 11-22-2017, 10:03 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
I kind of feel sorry for guys now days. Are we going to get to a point where we'll start requiring signed contracts to kiss someone that spells out how each define a kiss? A kiss is a subjective thing to describe which is exactly what Al said, that he didn't remember it the same way she did. Given her friendship with Hannity and association with Roger Stone I don't think the kiss bothered her until those two made it profitable for her to do so.
Good God yes! As far as I'm concerned if you agree to kiss someone you set the terms at that time or you shut up about the 'way' you were kissed, it is not sexual assault! And her claim that he wrote this kiss into the skit is total BS the same skit was performed 3 years earlier in Kuwait with the kiss in the script. Her whole story stinks to high heaven and isn't it funny that Roger Stone knew what she would say the day before she said it? I sort of wonder if there's a quid pro quo here, who knows.. maybe next month we will see Tweeden nominated for a cabinet position.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies