Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Al Franken Resign
Yes 165 55.00%
No 82 27.33%
Not sure/maybe/depends/other 53 17.67%
Voters: 300. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2017, 06:51 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,944,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
You are wrong....there are NO videos or photos...

You did not provide anything that was stated. You think you did, but then again, your a true leftist and just post what you think is correct, even if it's not. Congrats...
Your boy is a perv, just acknowledge it, and then learn to deal with it, nothing you or anyone else can say that will change that fact.

Old 12-06-2017, 06:54 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,020,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Keep in mind, there IS video / photo proof of Trump's sexual misbehavior, as well as audio and such of him admitting to it via trying to explain it away, and they STILL don't believe it or care. I have listened to right-wing losers who one day will do anything to protect their daughters from sleazy men try to explain to me how "Trump didn't mean it" and "all guys do that." Right... except if any guy did that to THEIR daughter, they'd "git their gun and teach him a lesson." I guess the lesson is slap on the Republican label, and suddenly even the most violent gun nut will forgive you for being a sexual predator?!
Video proof? Really? Do tell...

Old 12-06-2017, 06:59 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,737,772 times
Quote:
Lol. Ok, any credibility you had is gone with referencing "Pizzagate" as something basically true.

I assume Trump, Moore, and the rest of the right-wing stooges all over the deep south who support them are also part of the "liberal elite," or is this entirely a huge "conspiracy" crafted by the Clintons led by the lizard-man alien Obama?

Can we have a certain minimum fact count or maximum drink count when people post in this forum?
Have you a problem with reading comprehension? Pizzagate while false in it's reporting opened up a Pandora's box of sexual assault accusations against the liberal left and Hollywood elite. What part of that didn't you understand?

Last edited by CaseyB; 12-06-2017 at 07:17 PM..

Old 12-06-2017, 07:00 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,020,248 times
Quote:
While I do believe in innocent until proven guilty, there is a varying level of evidence in these cases. Fraken is basically guilty, as is Trump, based upon videos and their own statements. Moore may not have officially admitted to anything or had a video produced against him, but a cursory look at the evidence makes it clear he's obviously guilty as sin. But, that's not a real trial, as you said.

On the flip side, however, if we let these sleazebags slide until the go to court, it will never happen. Too many of them are above the law - Trump being the most disgusting example based on his entire life story - and are protected by the system and often other fellow sleazebags (Trump's support of Moore, etc.) So, as bad as the "justice by the mob" is from an absolute perspective, it's the closest we'll ever get to real justice in of these cases. For many of the powerful elite, "mob justice" is the only type they'll ever see.
Really? What evidence based on WHAT videos? Put up or shut up with the memes.

There is a questionable picture of Franken that has not been studied in person by anyone here or on the 'net to actually see if in fact he's touching anything or just mocking her.
You are part of the problem, convicting all of these people without any evidence that has been adjudicated to be true and authentic as to what it really is.
You and others are totally relying on the word of others who have an ax to grind and something to gain not to mention have not been cross examined. Only THEIR word merits listening to right?

Good lord how far we've fallen...

Old 12-06-2017, 07:02 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,337,514 times
He’s sleaze enough, and he’s smug enough, and doggone it, people loathe him.

Buh-bye, Stuart.

Old 12-06-2017, 07:03 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,737,772 times
Quote:
Sorry, but hypocrisy is a core part of the right-wing party.

Bill Clinton was not a known predator when he was elected -
unlike Trump - and the vast majority of Progressives do NOT support him. Did you miss the part when Bill Clinton's sleaze cost Al Gore the 2000 election or the return of the Clinton's cost the Democrats the 2016 election because so many Democrats refused to vote for that sleazebag pair again?

Meanwhile, the Republicans eagerly support Trump - a known sexual predator - and Moore, who's just as bad... all while pretending to be "religious"

No, it is the far-right who are hypocrites.
I see years of smoking crack has affected your memory. Everyone knew Bubba was a womanizer and liar. It was a well known secret. Watch the PBS documentary on the Clintons. Bubba's chief of staff when he was Gov. of Arkansas said there were women coming out of the woodwork. At least one a week. Bubba was a total scumbag who cheated kleft and right and when he couldn't get a girl he wanted he couldn't take NO for an answer and would rape em' or, at the very least sexually assault them.

Old 12-06-2017, 07:12 PM

15,534 posts, read 10,507,413 times
"Report: Franken to resign"

Big mistake, the democrats have lost their minds. Are they going to scrub the Kennedy name off all the highways, parks and buildings That senior senator did far worse than Franken did. Harassment is not cool, but he seemed to be coming around and waking up. Don't get me wrong, politically speaking I can't stand the guy. However, I think the hair on fire crowd is far more dangerous than he ever was.

Old 12-06-2017, 07:18 PM

7,825 posts, read 4,568,735 times
At one point (ethical merits aside) I believed Franken was going to be served up as a sacrificial lamb in order to leverage the GOP into giving up on Moore. Sound theory if it were an even playing field but then I realized the GOP has never really given a rat's pathooie about victims rights for anyone other than white, Christian men, let alone women. Sadly it's a one-sided rebellion.

Old 12-06-2017, 07:31 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,219,950 times
So I guess we have some people who are buying into Donnie Two Scoops' latest lie that it wasn't really him boasting about sexual assault on the Access Hollywood tape?

But they claim that a clearly posed photo in front of witnesses where it can easily be seen that there was no actual physical contact is evidence.

and a pizzagate claim no less.

Sometimes it's hard to not think that the giant meteor really would be for the best.

Old 12-06-2017, 07:40 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
What will be the GOP's excuse to still support Moore now?

LOL! another one bites the dust!

The Democrats start a witch hunt to go after republicans and it snags 1/2 the men in their own party with proof and admissions, not just accusations.

Then the left expects to make accusations and the Republicans are going to drop off the face of the earth. LOL! You must think Conservatives are as weak as you guys.

Like Trump did, Moore has denied all accusations, that pop up out of the wood work last minute and no one has a dress with spooge stains, to show anyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies