Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2017, 02:58 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,981,108 times

Advertisements

A few weeks ago I was at the grocery store up the road from me, buying some wheat grass, two Mexican Cokes, a box of rice crispies treats and a microwave pizza at 12:30am. While on line at the checkout, which was surprisingly long for that hour of the night, this rather large older woman sees what I'm buying and ask me why I have something healthy and something else that isn't. Instead of saying the truth (the wheat grass was for my cat, the junk food was me to to enjoy while smoking weed and finishing Stranger Things) I just shrugged and didn't say anything.

She winks at me and says "ohh, a mysterious man of few words, I like that." I immediately looked uncomfortable and said nothing. I took out my phone and started messing with it, hoping she would take a hint. Instead, she did this nasty pressing her shoulder against mine thing and said "you look nice."

I took a step back and nervously said "thanks" without looking at her. She asked me if I was okay, I said nothing. She asked me something else, but at that point I stopped listening to her and was just staring at my phone. Finally, she took a hint and checked her things out and left. I checked my few items and paid, and as I left I saw several people on line—all of them women—were giggling at the whole scenario.

I went home and kept thinking: what if the genders were reversed? Would they laugh at it if a younger woman was made to feel uncomfortable by a nasty, older man? No. They would call that unacceptable, and they would be 100% right.

But when it's a woman doing it, it's okay.

And its not just men. I have heard from multiple women than occasionally, women who are interested in women will overstep their boundaries and be outright creepy toward other women. But the same psychopaths who march down the street for "womxn's liberation" have jack to say when a drunken woman touches another woman's rear without asking.

Why is it okay when women do it?

I have never met a single male who serves alcohol in a restaurant or bar who doesn't have a story about some woman making him feel uncomfortable. This usually happens with older women: they get a little booze in their system and suddenly they think it's okay to harass the bartender, server, etc. And from the reactions of management, other team members, and other guests, they apparently have the right to do so (I am the one manager who, if I saw that, would not hesitate to kick said woman out)

And spare me, spare me the whole "you're a big man who can defend himself so you don't feel threatened!" line. If I would have bunched that, or any other woman, who rubbed herself on me, I would be guilty of "violence against women" and we all know the fact that she started it would fall on deaf ears in the courts.

I love SJW logic: "men can't be harassed by women because they can defend themselves against women...but if a man does defend himself, he's guilty of violence against women."

Be it at a bar or at the grocery store or the gym, women should learn to respect people's dignity, just like men should.

This is going to come as a shock, but believe it or not, not all men find every female on Earth attractive, and not all men want attention from females.

Personally, I and many other men have been creeped out by women many times. I was as attracted to that woman or a few others who bothered me as your average female is to Harvey Weinstein. And yes, women and men have the right to reject anyone for any reason.

Just because they are females who think they are attractive does not mean they are entitled to whatever man on Earth they want, and it does not mean that men should feel any obligation to reciprocate the female's advances if he doesn't want to.

Why do women think they are entitled to whatever men they want to and think that they can get away with being disgusting and disrespectful?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2017, 03:02 PM

2,956 posts, read 2,344,411 times
So a woman talked to you and suddenly that is the same as an adult man playing with a 14 year olds privates? Squeezing a *******? Slap on the ass?

When women are grabbing your pecker while standing in line or working post again.

Woman have been **** on by men since the beginning. Only recently have they had the ability to speak out and even then get labeled by 50% of the public as something bad because they did.

Old 11-17-2017, 03:05 PM

39,076 posts, read 51,246,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
A few weeks ago I was at the grocery store up the road from me, buying some wheat grass, two Mexican Cokes, a box of rice crispies treats and a microwave pizza at 12:30am. While on line at the checkout, which was surprisingly long for that hour of the night, this rather large older woman sees what I'm buying and ask me why I have something healthy and something else that isn't. Instead of saying the truth (the wheat grass was for my cat, the junk food was me to to enjoy while smoking weed and finishing Stranger Things) I just shrugged and didn't say anything.

She winks at me and says "ohh, a mysterious man of few words, I like that." I immediately looked uncomfortable and said nothing. I took out my phone and started messing with it, hoping she would take a hint. Instead, she did this nasty pressing her shoulder against mine thing and said "you look nice."

I took a step back and nervously said "thanks" without looking at her. She asked me if I was okay, I said nothing. She asked me something else, but at that point I stopped listening to her and was just staring at my phone. Finally, she took a hint and checked her things out and left. I checked my few items and paid, and as I left I saw several people on line—all of them women—were giggling at the whole scenario.

I went home and kept thinking: what if the genders were reversed? Would they laugh at it if a younger woman was made to feel uncomfortable by a nasty, older man? No. They would call that unacceptable, and they would be 100% right.

But when it's a woman doing it, it's okay.

And its not just men. I have heard from multiple women than occasionally, women who are interested in women will overstep their boundaries and be outright creepy toward other women. But the same psychopaths who march down the street for "womxn's liberation" have jack to say when a drunken woman touches another woman's rear without asking.

Why is it okay when women do it?

I have never met a single male who serves alcohol in a restaurant or bar who doesn't have a story about some woman making him feel uncomfortable. This usually happens with older women: they get a little booze in their system and suddenly they think it's okay to harass the bartender, server, etc. And from the reactions of management, other team members, and other guests, they apparently have the right to do so (I am the one manager who, if I saw that, would not hesitate to kick said woman out)

And spare me, spare me the whole "you're a big man who can defend himself so you don't feel threatened!" line. If I would have bunched that, or any other woman, who rubbed herself on me, I would be guilty of "violence against women" and we all know the fact that she started it would fall on deaf ears in the courts.

I love SJW logic: "men can't be harassed by women because they can defend themselves against women...but if a man does defend himself, he's guilty of violence against women."

Be it at a bar or at the grocery store or the gym, women should learn to respect people's dignity, just like men should.

This is going to come as a shock, but believe it or not, not all men find every female on Earth attractive, and not all men want attention from females.

Personally, I and many other men have been creeped out by women many times. I was as attracted to that woman or a few others who bothered me as your average female is to Harvey Weinstein. And yes, women and men have the right to reject anyone for any reason.

Just because they are females who think they are attractive does not mean they are entitled to whatever man on Earth they want, and it does not mean that men should feel any obligation to reciprocate the female's advances if he doesn't want to.

Why do women think they are entitled to whatever men they want to and think that they can get away with being disgusting and disrespectful?
It seem as if she got that, the bolded part, wrong.

Old 11-17-2017, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aridon View Post
So a woman talked to you and suddenly that is the same as an adult man playing with a 14 year olds privates? Squeezing a *******? Slap on the ass?

When women are grabbing your pecker while standing in line or working post again.

Did I mention anything about touching a minor? No. I have no idea where you got that from.

And she touched me, as I said, and it made me uncomfortable. So why is that okay? That's what I'm asking.

Deflection is usually what people do when they know they lost the argument. Don't believe me? Look at Trump's behavior sometime.

Old 11-17-2017, 03:10 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,380,515 times
Sigh. Its not. This has been a topic of discussion in one of my groups I am a member of, we have one specific female member whose behavior that (if done by a male) would get that person thrown out.

She has done this for as long as I have known her, and the only reason it was even brought up now was that she has done it to some of the women recently.

Old 11-17-2017, 03:13 PM

5,752 posts, read 2,783,484 times
The premise of your thread is false. Our company fired a woman last year for sexual harassment

Old 11-17-2017, 03:17 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,380,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
The premise of your thread is false. Our company fired a woman last year for sexual harassment
Sorry but having one single example hardly means the premise of the OP is wrong. While im not a fan of his constructed narrative, the discussion he is attempting to create has a basis in fact.

Old 11-17-2017, 03:18 PM

3,332 posts, read 1,964,561 times
She could probably see that you thought her to be undesirable and she decided to mess with your head.
And evidently she did, little grasshopper.

Old 11-17-2017, 03:22 PM

5,752 posts, read 2,783,484 times
Maybe you should have told her a few dead baby jokes

Old 11-17-2017, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post
She could probably see that you thought her to be undesirable and she decided to mess with your head.
And evidently she did, little grasshopper.
So would it be okay if a man did that to a woman who felt he was undesirable?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies