Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2017, 09:08 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I would love to see his transcript.

I was writing a post that, as one of the points, included the above. I closed the window and didn't post that post, but still....'me too' re your post above.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2017, 09:10 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
i guess a lot of folk thought is was a act intended to rally the stupid too him... But it turned out he that is just trump.

I will give trump credit for being the first Troll to get to the white house. He acts like an internet troll, he tweets like a troll. So i can really see why trolls love him. One of their own made it all the way.

The good news is trump is so damn stupid he keeps getting in the way of his own party and stopping them from getting things done.
It is likely they would have got that Repeal and replace through but Trump could not stop interjecting and messing things up.
And this just shows why he shouldn't be president. He could have probably had all his agenda passed if he had the finesse of Obama. First lesson learned....don't insult your own party. But he's a bull in a china shop.

Old 11-20-2017, 09:17 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,275,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diva360 View Post
OkieMon, can you get into Wharton? If you can, good for you. If not, there is another school calling your name.
"Trump’s college background, in fact, is often his key piece of evidence for his intellectual superiority. But there’s less here than meets the eye. Trump did graduate from the Wharton School of business at the University of Pennsylvania, an Ivy League college. But Trump did not get an MBA from Wharton; he has a much less prestigious undergraduate degree. He was a transfer student who arrived at Wharton after two years at Fordham University, which U.S. News & World Report currently ranks 66th among national universities. (Besides, simply going to an Ivy League school doesn’t prove you’re a genius.)

Gwenda Blair, in her 2001 book “The Trumps,” said that Trump’s grades at Fordham were just “respectable” and that he got into Wharton mainly because he had an interview with an admissions officer who had been a high school classmate of his older brother. And Wharton’s admissions team surely knew that Trump was from one of New York’s wealthiest families."

Donald Trump's myths about himself - Chicago Tribune

Old 11-20-2017, 09:18 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post

I was writing a post that, as one of the points, included the above. I closed the window and didn't post that post, but still....'me too' re your post above.
I was just rereading the thread, and the post I ended up posting instead of the 'closed window' mentioned above did touch on the same sentiment.

Old 11-20-2017, 09:23 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,274,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Yeah same with Tillerson, who never did deny calling Trump a moron.
If true then HE is the moron. Frankly, I haven't seen anything from him. What's he done?

Old 11-20-2017, 09:31 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Another character flaw that Donald Trump has is his extremely thin skin. He is so immature and spoiled that the slightest thing can **** him off and cause him to come back with insults, attacking the person he feels offended by. I have never seen a grown man who is as childish as Donald Trump. Where most mature people would take it in stride, he lacks the self confidence to shrug it off and move on.

A 4 year old brat in a 70 year old man's body.

Old 11-20-2017, 09:37 PM

11,160 posts, read 7,964,064 times
LOL... you Dems are going to haven DJT living in your head for the next 7 years.

Old 11-20-2017, 09:40 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Another character flaw that Donald Trump has is his extremely thin skin. He is so immature and spoiled that the slightest thing can **** him off and cause him to come back with insults, attacking the person he feels offended by. I have never seen a grown man who is as childish as Donald Trump. Where most mature people would take it in stride, he lacks the self confidence to shrug it off and move on.

A 4 year old brat in a 70 year old man's body.
This is why his approval rating is so low and why he is so disrespected. I didn't like Bush's policies but I always respected him.

Old 11-20-2017, 09:49 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
LOL... you Dems are going to haven DJT living in your head for the next 7 years.
Got any more of that whacky tobaccy ? Must be some pretty good stuff.

Old 11-20-2017, 11:45 PM

2,112 posts, read 1,141,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Well he isnt governing all that much different than the intellectual that preceded him.
Trump isnt governing at all, unless you consider tweeting and golfing governing
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies