Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2017, 08:41 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 4 days ago)

27,185 posts, read 13,469,799 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
well I doubt anyone is really going to loose sleep over who is or is not invited to the wedding next spring.
Trump will be gutted if Obama is there and he's not invited.

Trump secretly wants to ride in the big gold carriage and be loved and adored like a Princess, and we all know it.

Old 11-28-2017, 08:48 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Just as well.

I can't imagine the conversation in the carriage would go well...

Trump: Nice wedding. Who pays for all this crap?

Prince Harry: Hmmm...never really thought about it.

Trump: You know, I was elected President by a grass roots movement of working class Americans that are sick and tired of the entitled classes. How did you get your job?

Prince Harry: I was entitled to it.
And yet harry has done more for people than trump ever will. He's a class act, trump is an elitist egomaniac immature pos. There is no comparison. Your post is a hilarious fail.

Old 11-28-2017, 08:48 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
Trump will be gutted if Obama is there and he's not invited.

Trump secretly wants to ride in the big gold carriage and be loved and adored like a Princess, and we all know it.
^^^^^ Are you sure you live on the other side of the pond, and not in an American city ?

Old 11-28-2017, 08:49 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,730,927 times
Quote:
Just as well.

Trump: You know, I was elected President by a grass roots movement of working class Americans that are sick and tired of the entitled classes. How did you get your job?

Thank you for the best LOL I've had in a long while.

CN

Old 11-28-2017, 08:55 AM

9,639 posts, read 6,019,409 times
Quote:
Just as well.

Harry has done more for his country in his short life already then trump will ever do.

Harry served his country instead of sitting at home with his silver spoon in his mouth, unlike trump.

You forget how much trump was handed in life. He's entitled as well, he isn't self made.

Now Harry spends a lot of time serving those serving for their country. Not giving half ***ed face times during the holidays rambling about himself.

Old 11-28-2017, 08:55 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
And yet harry has done more for people than trump ever will. He's a class act, trump is an elitist egomaniac immature pos. There is no comparison. Your post is a hilarious fail.

No doubt he is popular in leftists circles since the royals are so generous with other people's money.

Queen's income rises again as cost of Royal family is 62p per person in the UK*

Old 11-28-2017, 08:57 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
No doubt he is popular in leftists circles since the royals are so generous with other people's money.

Queen's income rises again as cost of Royal family is 62p per person in the UK*
When you have nothing of substance, deflect deflect deflect. You cons are nothing but predictable.

Old 11-28-2017, 09:08 AM

26,583 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Just as well.

i wonder what their conversation about military service would be?

Old 11-28-2017, 09:14 AM

19,642 posts, read 12,231,401 times
Meh, he is not the important prince anyway, he is the spare and has a history of rebellious behavior. There are even dirty pictures of him out there partying with girls. There is speculation he isn't even the son of Charles. Now he is marrying an older divorced American actress. Meh.

Old 11-28-2017, 09:22 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
Harry has done more for his country in his short life already then trump will ever do.

Harry served his country instead of sitting at home with his silver spoon in his mouth, unlike trump.

You forget how much trump was handed in life. He's entitled as well, he isn't self made.

Now Harry spends a lot of time serving those serving for their country. Not giving half ***ed face times during the holidays rambling about himself.

Yeah, I wonder how much Prince Harry could manage to do for others if he had to actually work for a living.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies