Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2017, 07:45 PM
Jza Jza started this thread

259 posts, read 379,933 times

Advertisements

Good lord.... I don't always agree with Steven Crowder, but listen to these crazies in his video on the ever controversial gender topic. I'm less than a 3rd through the video and have laughed aloud multiple times while crying a little inside. Scary times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtftZPL-k7Y
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2017, 07:52 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,625,539 times
Sorry, video is way too long. Maybe find a shorter summarized version or do some editing.

Old 12-05-2017, 08:11 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,126,292 times
2 genders because science. Right libs?

Old 12-05-2017, 08:19 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,458,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
2 genders because science. Right libs?
Shows how much you know of science.

I have bad news for you: multiple documented examples in the field of biology of homosexual and androgynous behavior; even certain species of animals that change their sex over the course of their lives.

Not ****ting you. Google it and educate yourself with credible sources. Or crack open a biology textbook. Life is not a black and white and you think. Maybe I'll post some links up for you later.

Let me guess...you're back to being a science denier now, right? :-)

Old 12-05-2017, 08:29 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,839,563 times
How many times do I have to tell you people?

There are THREE sexes (not "genders"): males, females, and old females.

Old 12-05-2017, 08:29 PM

27,073 posts, read 11,871,500 times
Surely OP you don't think people go through sex change protocol and surgery because they have nothing else to do...or on a whim...

It must be extremely difficult to come to the real conclusion that you feel you are a different sex...and equally as difficult to go through changes and surgery, in addition to snide and ignorant comments from people.

Would anyone CHOOSE this route, knowing what lies before them...?

Old 12-05-2017, 08:32 PM

3,212 posts, read 1,654,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post

I have bad news for you: multiple documented examples in the field of biology of homosexual and androgynous behavior; even certain species of animals that change their sex over the course of their lives.

Not ****ting you. Google it and educate yourself with credible sources. Or crack open a biology textbook. Life is not a black and white and you think. Maybe I'll post some links up for you later.

Androgynous? That way too big of a word for the knuckle draggers. We must dumb this down somehow.

Old 12-05-2017, 08:34 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,115,979 times
Quote:

There are also not so obvious examples like hermaphrodites, chromosomal disorders like XXY and other things where they don’t really fit into either one really. In the past, parents often chose a gender for them, but the person didn’t always end up feeling like they matched, so to speak. I don’t know the answers, but I know enough of life that I don’t think it’s necessarily so black and white.

Old 12-05-2017, 08:36 PM

28,163 posts, read 25,322,169 times
Sexuality and gender are on a spectrum. They are not binary. Seriously, I thought this was common knowledge.

Old 12-05-2017, 08:45 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,839,563 times
Quote:

We all know, or should know, about hermaphrodites, as well as homosexual and androgynous behavior--behavior that's irrespective of one's sex. Behavior is not the issue, anyway, nor is the diverse animal kingdom.

In the absence of an anomaly, the sex of a human is apparent in one's DNA, and there are only two. Sex can even be determined by certain bone fragments. Hormone treatments and surgical mutilation won't change that.

Educate yourself. And try to do better than Google.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies