Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-07-2017, 07:13 PM

476 posts, read 1,134,955 times

Advertisements

Moore will win Alabama. Only way he could be more popular is if the underage girl he raped was also his cousin.

Old 12-07-2017, 07:29 PM

1,184 posts, read 720,671 times
Yes they will be fine. Only fake news says otherwise

Old 12-07-2017, 07:36 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,036,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
So, in your opinion the people should decide in Alabama but the party should decide in Minnesota?

Double standard much?
Of course! Republicans get a pass for the same chit they would rip on a Dem for.
As far as Moore and the 14 year old-no shock he'd get a pass there. Older men rutting on 14 yr olds are just another Tuesday in 'Bama. Heck if she was his relative, he'd be canonized down there

Age is just a number to the good ol' GrOPe

Old 12-07-2017, 07:36 PM

45,407 posts, read 60,592,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyweight View Post
Moore will win Alabama. Only way he could be more popular is if the underage girl he raped was also his cousin.
Is the accusation rape now or is that just more dishonest hyperbole?

Old 12-07-2017, 07:43 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,912,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Perhaps not full rape, but this doesn't sound very good:
https://qz.com/1147348/these-nine-wo...al-misconduct/
Quote:
Mr. Moore reached over and began groping me, him putting his hands on my breasts.
Quote:
I tried fighting him off while yelling at him to stop. But instead of stopping he began squeezing my neck, attempting to force my head onto his crotch.
Quote:
I continued to struggle. I was determined that I was not going to allow him to force me to have sex with him. I was terrified. He was also trying to pull my shirt off. I thought that he was going to rape me. I was twisting and I was struggling and I was begging him to stop. I had tears running down my face.
Quote:
“He told me, he said, ‘You’re just a child,’ and he said, ‘I am the District Attorney of Etowah County. And if you tell anyone about this, no one will ever believe you.’”
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/930165067206684672

Old 12-07-2017, 08:06 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,437,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immerse View Post
Lmao at trump supporters cheering for the Jerusalem thing, every foreign policy expert will tell you it will derail peace process and create more terrorists.

Why is maga crowd so hopelessly dumb and unaware of international politics?

Trump will do anything to disrupt, distract, and distance himself and family from the Mueller hearings.

Trump Jr spent all day with Mueller and eventually babbled something about "attorney client privledge" when the questioning wore him down and he had to go back to basics even tho LOL it didnt apply.

Tough guy now ?

They all are welcome to join their comrades in Russia and see what it s really like to go afoul of investigators.
Traitors everylastone.

Old 12-07-2017, 09:05 PM

476 posts, read 1,134,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
It's rape.

A 14 year old is not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory rape.

Conservatives bending over backward to defend a pedophile and a rapist. Anyone's better than a liberal.

Old 12-08-2017, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyweight View Post
It's rape.

A 14 year old is not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory rape.

Conservatives bending over backward to defend a pedophile and a rapist. Anyone's better than a liberal.
Not defending anything or one. Just calling out hyperbole.

Alabama state law doesn't appear to agree with you with regards to the activity reported.

https://www.ageofconsent.net/states/alabama

Tell us again how Roman Polanski is a harassed and misunderstood genius.

Old 12-08-2017, 08:34 AM

32,113 posts, read 34,732,040 times
I think the charge would actually be solicitation of a minor.

Here is what Roy Moore said about dating "younger ladies."

Quote:
Moore said he doesn’t “remember dating any girl without the permission of her mother,” but admitted that he “dated a lot of young ladies” when he returned from the military, though “not generally” 16-or 17-year-olds.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3623777

"Not generally"? So that means you generally dated older women, but would on occasion dip into the ranks of the local high school? Putting any accusations of sexual misconduct aside, why would you want to vote for someone who admits to dating high school students in his 30s? This is R. Kelly territory we're talking about.

Old 12-08-2017, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
I think the charge would actually be solicitation of a minor.

Here is what Roy Moore said about dating "younger ladies."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3623777

"Not generally"? So that means you generally dated older women, but would on occasion dip into the ranks of the local high school? Putting any accusations of sexual misconduct aside, why would you want to vote for someone who admits to dating high school students in his 30s? This is R. Kelly territory we're talking about.
That is probably a more likely charge, but after the amount of time I doubt any charges could be brought.

And RKelly is a hero to millions and if you don't think so you're a racist. Kanye says so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies