Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2018, 09:45 AM

45,610 posts, read 27,230,182 times

Advertisements

I'm honestly confused... maybe I missed something... is Roseanne Barr a Trump supporter? This has got to be a hoax, right?

Her new/old show with the Connors is coming back on ABC - and they will be Trump supporters, being that they are working class people (their statement).

The radical left, of course, will not sit idly by and allow Trump supporters to be portrayed as normal human beings.

LIBERALS ATTEMPT BOYCOTT of ABC’s New “Roseanne” Show, After Real-Life Trump Supporter, Roseanne Barr Announces She’ll Portray Herself As A Working-Class Trump Supporter

Real-life Donald Trump supporter, Roseanne Barr, is making liberal heads explode after she announced her character will be playing a working-class Trump supporter. Even before Roseanne announced her character will be a Trump supporter, liberals were calling for a boycott of her show over her real-life support for our President.

“I’m not a Trump apologist,” she continued. “There are a lot of things he’s said and done I don’t agree with, like there’s probably a lot of things Hillary Clinton has done and said that you don’t agree with. No one’s brainwashed into agreeing with 100 percent of what anybody says, let alone a politician or a candidate.”

The left has called for a boycott of Barr’s show:

True to her badass real-life character, Roseanne Barr retweeted this liberal dingbat’s call to boycott her new show, as a way to share the idiocy of Stephanie Jones, (who believes anyone who has an opinion that is contrary with hers deserves to be boycotted) with her fans:

Old 01-11-2018, 10:11 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,730,041 times
Hillary lost the election because most liberals live mostly in liberal states and lost the electoral votes. The same thing with the show is there are lots of liberals that will shout boycott but avg TV viewer aren't that political to do so. Why would liberals watch Roseanne's show anyways?

Old 01-11-2018, 10:15 AM

27,073 posts, read 11,882,789 times
I'll never watch the show no matter what her views...she's always been just
obn$xious.

Old 01-11-2018, 10:17 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,044,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I'm honestly confused... maybe I missed something... is Roseanne Barr a Trump supporter? This has got to be a hoax, right?

Her new/old show with the Connors is coming back on ABC - and they will be Trump supporters, being that they are working class people (their statement).

The radical left, of course, will not sit idly by and allow Trump supporters to be portrayed as normal human beings.

LIBERALS ATTEMPT BOYCOTT of ABC’s New “Roseanne” Show, After Real-Life Trump Supporter, Roseanne Barr Announces She’ll Portray Herself As A Working-Class Trump Supporter

Real-life Donald Trump supporter, Roseanne Barr, is making liberal heads explode after she announced her character will be playing a working-class Trump supporter. Even before Roseanne announced her character will be a Trump supporter, liberals were calling for a boycott of her show over her real-life support for our President.

“I’m not a Trump apologist,” she continued. “There are a lot of things he’s said and done I don’t agree with, like there’s probably a lot of things Hillary Clinton has done and said that you don’t agree with. No one’s brainwashed into agreeing with 100 percent of what anybody says, let alone a politician or a candidate.”

The left has called for a boycott of Barr’s show:

True to her badass real-life character, Roseanne Barr retweeted this liberal dingbat’s call to boycott her new show, as a way to share the idiocy of Stephanie Jones, (who believes anyone who has an opinion that is contrary with hers deserves to be boycotted) with her fans:
Barr has always been a conservative. No surprise here.

Old 01-11-2018, 10:19 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,811,176 times
She's a huge trump supporter. Check out her twitter feed. Bizarre stuff.

Old 01-11-2018, 10:24 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,388,627 times
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

It's a freaking tv show.

Old 01-11-2018, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

It's a freaking tv show.
Just like when Trump supporters called for a boycott of Pepsi, Oreos, etc.

They are just soda/pop and cookies -- lol.

Conservatism is a mental disorder.

Old 01-11-2018, 10:33 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,388,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post

Agreed!

Now you're learning! All statists have a mental disorder.

Usually the disorders manifest themselves differently between the two fake teams but you're right: this is where they overlap.

Are you going to check yourself in for help now?

Old 01-11-2018, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Agreed!

Now you're learning! All statists have a mental disorder.

Usually the disorders manifest themselves differently between the two fake teams but you're right: this is where they overlap.

Are you going to check yourself in for help now?

Wow -- was that a personal attack.

I'm an independent and will vote Republican as easily as Democratic. I dislike Trump. You seem to take that very personally. I don't know why.

I don't do boycotts....I'm too lazy -- what about you?

Old 01-11-2018, 10:42 AM

693 posts, read 357,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post

Yep. Remember when conservatives were breaking their Kurigs? Or when they decided to boycott Starbucks because of a damn cup design? lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies