Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2018, 02:02 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,641,281 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
Every day of golf isn't enough exercise?
He might have a chance if he walks the courses and carries his own clubs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2018, 02:03 PM

20,803 posts, read 8,643,634 times
Still watching the briefing. Doc said Trump is genetically blessed.

Doc is working with the chefs for healthier meals with fewer calories.

Presstitutes are sooooo disappointed! Especially Jim "Ted Baxter" Acosta. I'd like to see him take the same cognitive test.

Old 01-16-2018, 02:04 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,304,274 times
Did the doctor explain Trump's sniffing thing when he seems out of breath just running his mouth?

Old 01-16-2018, 02:04 PM

8,088 posts, read 10,113,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Doc said mental and cognitive health is good. He didn't see the need to give Trump a cognitive test but Trump asked for the toughest one and passed with flying colors. Cardiac health is excellent due to no smoking and drinking.

Sorry, snowflakes, Trump is in better shape than YOU are!

This is great news.

So, when Mueller interviews him and when the impeachment charges are formulated he won't be able to use the "I can't recall" excuse. He will fully understand that he is being charged as a criminal, a traitor, a fraud, a money launderer, and a blocker of justice, the punishment for which is very substantial.

And while he rots in prison, he will fully appreciate why he is there, and won't be able to use the excuse that he is "too ill" to serve his time in a regular jail.

Praise god. There is justice in the world.

Old 01-16-2018, 02:05 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,651,721 times
Quote:
I'm watching the White House press briefing now. If you miss it live it will be posted on the White House youtube channel later.
the numbers are excellent, but the doc used a number of "text book" numbers which leads me to believe he just lied.

If the doc was not just a sycophant who is kissing trump's rump throughout the discussion i would believe him no problem, but between 20 mins of asss kissing and numbers that are just too on the nose, i find it hard to believe compared to how trump looks , walks and talks.

and of course did not check for bones spurs...

Old 01-16-2018, 02:06 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,651,721 times
Quote:
Still watching the briefing. Doc said Trump is genetically blessed.

Doc is working with the chefs for healthier meals with fewer calories.

Presstitutes are sooooo disappointed! Especially Jim "Ted Baxter" Acosta. I'd like to see him take the same cognitive test.
id like to see about half the cult members on these forums take a test.

Old 01-16-2018, 02:07 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,251,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
This is great news.

So, when Mueller interviews him and when the impeachment charges are formulated he won't be able to use the "I can't recall" excuse. He will fully understand that he is being charged as a criminal, a traitor, a fraud, a money launderer, and a blocker of justice, the punishment for which is very substantial.

And while he rots in prison, he will fully appreciate why he is there, and won't be able to use the excuse that he is "too ill" to serve his time in a regular jail.

Praise god. There is justice in the world.

Old 01-16-2018, 02:09 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,106,376 times
So this means he is just naturally demented?

Old 01-16-2018, 02:11 PM

5,649 posts, read 5,985,387 times
I still wanna know what the heck is up with Hitlery. She's got something going on. Anyone wanna bet an alien shoots out of her stomach soon?

Old 01-16-2018, 02:13 PM

700 posts, read 639,257 times
A 71 year old man just shy of being technically obese who gorges on fast food and soda, "does not have a defined, routine exercise regimen", and sleeps "possibly four to five hours a night" is not in excellent health. This physician is not being objective here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies