Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2018, 04:08 PM

29,526 posts, read 22,704,392 times

Advertisements

One thing's for sure, despite the report, Trump isn't doing any wonders for his health by eating such horrible fast foods almost every day and night.

Occasionally is fine, but for one typical meal he had something like two fish filets, two big macs, large fries, and a large chocolate sundae.

Way too much saturated fats, cholesterol, sugars, salt, etc. Especially for a guy that doesn't like to exercise much.

If he could improve his diet and exercise, he'd have no need for his cholesterol meds and his mental health would much improve.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2018, 04:09 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,734,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
The health of the POTUS is a top secret. It involves national security.

The last 100 years show that.

Wilson, FDR and Reagan were in good health while in office. Once they were out the truth showed up.

This will be the same with the current occupant.
I agree. Wolff said just in the first year, Trump went from repeating three stories in a half an hour to repeating three stories in ten minutes. Republicans are not going risk the power they currently have. We can be pretty sure Trump is not "Dave", no one else could come up with that bouffant hair.

Old 01-16-2018, 04:10 PM

7,488 posts, read 6,271,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
I am not a doctor
Got it.

Old 01-16-2018, 04:11 PM

17,155 posts, read 12,979,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Trump is OBESE.

lets be clear his official height is 6 2 not 3 .

like the rest of this report it is cleaned up to sooth trumps ego, if 6 foot 3 and 239 pound he is literally 1 pound away from OBESE.

but trump is 6 2 not 3 and thus at 239 he is OBESE his BMI is 30.8 (OBESE)

doubt me look up trump's drivers license, look up bmi.

DONALD TRUMP IS OBESE
For the conservatives in Trumplandia who love to call us PC snowflakes, I will translate:

OBESE means Donald Trump is a fat slob. A rich fat slob, but a fat slob nonetheless.

Old 01-16-2018, 04:11 PM

4,514 posts, read 2,529,006 times
Quote:
the numbers are excellent, but the doc used a number of "text book" numbers which leads me to believe he just lied.

If the doc was not just a sycophant who is kissing trump's rump throughout the discussion i would believe him no problem, but between 20 mins of asss kissing and numbers that are just too on the nose, i find it hard to believe compared to how trump looks , walks and talks.

and of course did not check for bones spurs...
It was an Obama appointed DR that examined him...

Just love how the liberal's heads are exploding after finding out they can't use his health against him....

Old 01-16-2018, 04:12 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,644,517 times
Trump is OBESE

his real height is 6 2 and his weight is 239, that give hims a BMI over 30, which is OBESE...

a Fat racist old man....

Old 01-16-2018, 04:14 PM

46,325 posts, read 27,152,415 times
Quote:
Trump is OBESE

his real height is 6 2 and his weight is 239, that give hims a BMI over 30, which is OBESE...

a Fat racist old man....
His real height, as opposed to what?

And do tell, which BMI test did they do, the pinch test, the tape test, or the water displacement test?

Old 01-16-2018, 04:15 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,644,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottednikes View Post
It was an Obama appointed DR that examined him...

Just love how the liberal's heads are exploding after finding out they can't use his health against him....
no exploding, unless you mean with laughter..... unlike TRUMPS WAISTLINEwhich is exploding look it up at 239 and 6'2" trump is OBESE, as in past overweight fat boy OBESE...

look it up, try looking up trumps driver license, he is OBESE, no matter how much you wish he was not.

Old 01-16-2018, 04:15 PM

20,480 posts, read 12,404,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Both my 90 year old father and my 88 year old mother are in much better shape than him. They both walk three miles a day and do water aerobics three times a week. The only exercise Trump gets is raising his arm to bring his Big Mac to his mouth numerous times a day. I will absolutely be in better shape than he is when I get to 71.

And Trump has never shied away from ridiculing people for their looks. If he can dish it out, he better expect to have to take it.
Come on you know it hurts. soooo bad.... Trump is heathy... so signs of dementia... all is well. dude is rock solid and getting the job done.... and you got nothing. no 25th amendment. nothing.

Old 01-16-2018, 04:16 PM

4,710 posts, read 7,109,113 times
My understanding of this examination is that a mental health test was not done. Requests for this were ignored. They usually don't do this for the presidents' check-ups (I'm talking about all presidents,) so I am not surprised that there was no exception made for this case. So as far as I'm concerned, we don't know. And as far as "passing," it is obvious to anyone that he is overweight, and being that overweight at 71 usually carries some health implications. He says he doesn't believe in exercise. In addition, he reportedly sleeps only 5 hours a night, and lives off large quantities of hamburgers, fried chicken and pizza. If this is "flying colors," then I imagine the doctor is keeping the results of most of this exam to himself.

I agree that the doctors were probably not allowed to give a frank assessment of the president's mental and physical health. So I don't feel that we have learned anything from this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies