Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2018, 03:28 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,590,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
Judging from some of the posts here, the Dr would not be considered legit unless he came out and announced Trump criminally insane and called on Congress to immediately enact the 25th Amendment.

What Trump is is a spoiled rich kid who has grown up into a childish , narcissistic individual with thin skin , possibly with some sociopathic tendencies that lead him to have no concern for anyone but himself. He is also not a professional politician, so he tends to speak his mind without thought of consequences and without a filter, and in sometimes rude and crude terms.
IMO, having 'FU money' is also part of that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2018, 03:28 PM

15,971 posts, read 9,397,844 times
Maybe the next headline will be the doctor having possible ties to Russia....

Old 01-16-2018, 03:29 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,200,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
The doctor made an excellent observation about Trump that we ALL can learn from. When Trump wakes up, he "resets" his day instead of piling on new stress to the previous day's stress. It's called mindfulness. Doc said it probably explains why Trump has been so successful all his life. I think we all need to do that, especially the Loonies who are living in November 2016.
This right here is probably why he hasn't been folded like a normal person would from the nonstop assault from the media and the corrupt Russia investigation that targets his family.

Old 01-16-2018, 03:29 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,676,843 times
W/ eating junk food so much, I doubt his arteries are great. Sure they didn't do a cardiac cath either. Lol. W/ plaque build up you never know till something happens.

Old 01-16-2018, 03:32 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,290,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
and you guys keep attacking him because he is so damn effective. You wish he would go away, but he does not. He comes back and back and back doing his job like a total boss.

simply delightful.

Not really.

I am not pro Trump. I am on record here in the months before the election being very anti Trump, but not pro HC. I did not vote for either. Personally I hope Trump either doesn't run in 2020, gets primarryed (?), or at least a moderate Dem comes along to defeat him At election time, regarding my news reading habits, I read CNN and BBC for what I considered the real and true news, and read Drudge and FOX to see what the right's take on things was, understanding I was getting right wing bias. One year later I will tell you that I still read those 4, plus having added Reuters due to CNN becoming so unreliable and crazily anti Trump. But I no longer consider CNN a reliable news source. I now read BBC and Reuters for the real news, Drudge and FOX for the right wing take , and CNN for the left wing take on things, and apply the same grain of salt to CNN that I do FOX , understanding that CNN has become a propaganda tool for the left as FOX is for the right. Or maybe they always were and this is just becoming more evident with their openly anti Trump agenda. Lemon is a joke. so is Acosta. They have no interest in real journalism , or in being fully truthful regarding Trump.

Old 01-16-2018, 03:33 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,803,543 times
Default Trump Shows No Signs of Ill Health or Mental Instability

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/16/u...tive-test.html

Awe... Dr. Jackson said "he passed with flying colors". The talking point of him having Alzheimer's was just shot down. Now all of a sudden all of the press core and MSM have instantly changed direction to something like what Joy Reid just tweeted:

The question for the republic should not be whether the dear leader is in good health -- we are not a "God save the king" monarchy. It's whether he is mentally and frankly morally fit for the job. Dr. Jackson can't answer either question. Close observers of Donald Trump can!

So, Joy Reid is now an actual clinical psychologist who knows better from her personal observation over that of a Rear Admiral and Physician who did an extensive exam on the President?

This response sums it up:
��Omg so hilarious so see these far left 'journalist' talking heads desperately grill Trump doctor Rear Admiral Jackson about his health. So obvious they hope he has a heart attack or is mentally impaired. Evil! #MAGA He just has good genes suckers -end

They are actually hating this good news while doing their best to dig bad things up where nothing bad exists.

The hits just keep on coming for the left.

I fully agree with one term the responder used: suckers!

Old 01-16-2018, 03:34 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,200,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNative34 View Post
Maybe the next headline will be the doctor having possible ties to Russia....
Oh it wouldn't surprise me. CNN/ABC should post the headline: "The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming!" on the top page and leave it. It would save them a lot of time and money

7,832 posts, read 4,578,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
I really doubt a single word of this. Presidents don't have to disclose anything, or even disclose the truth of their exams. Doctors can easily word these things in a vague manner.

"BP good" could mean "BP good for a guy his age because they usually have high BP" or "BP good for a guy who takes meds to lower it, but I cannot tell you he takes meds and can, in fact, tell you the opposite if my patient asks me to tell you that."

For all we know, he's on some sort of non-prescription supplements, because they didn't mention any prescription meds.

Also, he may have high cholesterol, but people don't always take meds for it.

As for the "cognitive exams" those could be INCREDIBLY basic, like "who is president?" and "what did you eat for breakfast?"

This is all just as likely to be BS as it is to be legitimate.
Yup. I dare say a single Rear Admiral wouldn't give a bad medical report on a four-star, full blown Admiral without some serious blowback, let alone do that to the Commander in Chief. Risk shaking the entire power structure of the government, tanking the economy and letting foreign adversaries know the boss ain't right?

Not in a million years.

4,851 posts, read 2,290,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Well, that cinches it ! We now have a report by a real Doctor, who said Trump will even be ok to run in 2020 ! Bet I know who that "Doctor" looks like.

Well, it is the same one who was Obama's doctor, so....

Old 01-16-2018, 03:35 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,097,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpydove View Post
What is your problem? Liberals love to weight shame...it’s their last acceptable form of discrimination. Obama looked like an anorexic, but I never judged him for it.
You should hope to be in that good of shape at 71!
Both my 90 year old father and my 88 year old mother are in much better shape than him. They both walk three miles a day and do water aerobics three times a week. The only exercise Trump gets is raising his arm to bring his Big Mac to his mouth numerous times a day. I will absolutely be in better shape than he is when I get to 71.

And Trump has never shied away from ridiculing people for their looks. If he can dish it out, he better expect to have to take it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies