Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2018, 03:07 PM

34,941 posts, read 36,384,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
Was there any other expected statement? Do you really believe, even if the man is a drooling heap, the WH and the military doctor are going to say it out loud? Get real folks...
That was pretty much my take on it.

All those numbers look like they came out of a textbook called "Here are some average numbers for medical tests."

LOL.

Now, bear in mind, my own mother has pretty much the same test results and she's his age. I mean, she's not obese, but other than that, very similar.

Let us also say that I would not want her in office, either.

Old 01-16-2018, 03:09 PM

78,862 posts, read 46,797,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I'm watching the White House press briefing now. If you miss it live it will be posted on the White House youtube channel later.

You forgot the TRIGGER WARNING!

Now you have them all in the fetal position.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2018, 03:14 PM

20,899 posts, read 8,708,075 times
The presstitutes can't believe Trump is mentally fit.
They want to know why he doesn't like them. He must be crazy, right?

Old 01-16-2018, 03:16 PM

33,413 posts, read 12,707,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
This is a very simple test of repeating words and phrases, redrawing simple characters, etc. It really doesn't get to the bitter, forgetful, repetitive things which the Donald exhibits. I am not a doctor, but he clearly suffers from some form of mental problems, whether they be simply unable to deal in a societal setting, to lack of being able to read and study books and materials such that he is prepared to face the challenges of his job. Were he to be an employee of mine, I would send him out for a complete mental evaluation to find out what produces the symptoms which he exhibits.

Starting to agree, this Dr. has gone on way too long, everything is "too perfect" with a subject who is obviously grossly overweight (239??? I don't think so...just look at him.....he's got 75 pounds just hanging around his gut), who has terrible personal habits (dressing like a slob, or a 90 year old retiree in Florida (no offense to Floridians) and whose mental state, as judged by several psychiatric boards who have heard him in action (not to mention that he is a serial liar), is off kilter. Something doesn't add up with this doc.
Re the bolded.....Then why did Obama appoint him? To help him hide a few cigarette smoke breaks from Michelle?

Old 01-16-2018, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
I really doubt a single word of this. Presidents don't have to disclose anything, or even disclose the truth of their exams. Doctors can easily word these things in a vague manner.

"BP good" could mean "BP good for a guy his age because they usually have high BP" or "BP good for a guy who takes meds to lower it, but I cannot tell you he takes meds and can, in fact, tell you the opposite if my patient asks me to tell you that."

For all we know, he's on some sort of non-prescription supplements, because they didn't mention any prescription meds.

Also, he may have high cholesterol, but people don't always take meds for it.

As for the "cognitive exams" those could be INCREDIBLY basic, like "who is president?" and "what did you eat for breakfast?"

This is all just as likely to be BS as it is to be legitimate.
You're wrong. No vague generalities. Instead of silly speculation, why don't you watch the doctor? (White House channel hasn't posted the video yet so keep checking. By the end of the day it is usually up). I'd hate to burst your Hate Trump bubble, though, which is a symptom of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Seek help.

I suspect a lot of the presstitutes were frustrated because they diet and exercise but have worse numbers when they have their physicals. It's not fair!

Old 01-16-2018, 03:20 PM

16,959 posts, read 17,420,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Acosta at CNN is such an embarrassment to the reputation of the already battered network. He's like a little yapping chihuahua
I noticed that in the briefing, LOl He really has a thing for Trump. Him and that other guy Don "sour" Lemon. Well, actually everyone from CNN.

Old 01-16-2018, 03:22 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,628,183 times
Why are some making such a big deal of Crooked Trump's health. Big Whoop.

Old 01-16-2018, 03:24 PM

5,736 posts, read 2,209,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
and you guys keep attacking him because he is so damn effective. You wish he would go away, but he does not. He comes back and back and back doing his job like a total boss.

simply delightful.
Haha! He's a nuisance and annoyance more than anything. You just have to keep swatting him away like a fly or a small dog nipping your heels. He is far from an objective reporter and thinks he's a hitman. His obsession with Trump is very creepy

Old 01-16-2018, 03:24 PM

The doctor made an excellent observation about Trump that we ALL can learn from. When Trump wakes up, he "resets" his day instead of piling on new stress to the previous day's stress. It's called mindfulness. Doc said it probably explains why Trump has been so successful all his life. I think we all need to do that, especially the Loonies who are living in November 2016.

Old 01-16-2018, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Why are some making such a big deal of Crooked Trump's health. Big Whoop.
It was the last tactic in the Loonies' playbook to get rid of Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies