Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2018, 06:08 AM

1,940 posts, read 1,028,995 times

Advertisements

It's because the people in power aren't in danger, they don't live in these areas or do business with them. They get prefered treatment when they encounter them and extra security by the police.

US NJ Senator Cory Booker was the Mayor of Newark and areas are still a no go zone.

I don't need the news to tell me what is happening around me, I see it everyday and have posted multiple links to prove it.

New Jersey is looked down upon while being the front line of corruption and immigration. My first experience with immigration was with doctors, school teachers and all the gas stations owned by Indians in the 80's. Now immigrants own every 7-11 around and every gas station and landscaper that uses an American flag as advertising on their signs and shirts. The people that use these landscapers have expressed to me that they don't care as long as it is cheap.

That's why the wall won't work, it is a band aid on a fately broken system. The underground immigration system is already in place, similar to the underground railroad during the 1800's.

I'm sure that there are many that are just trying to make a living like the rest of us. It's the few that will set the seed of division to totally corrupt a society.

Never forget 9/11

Last edited by OpinionExperience; 02-08-2018 at 06:24 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2018, 06:11 AM

10,275 posts, read 10,343,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
This is not liberal Europe and never will be no matter how our try hard liberals model themselves after that notion. The election proved that. We will deal with the problem in this country without infringing on the rights of real Americans. Thank God for Donald Trump.
Yeah, "thank God" we have like 50x the violence of Western Europe, and a "leader" who sounds like a learning-disabled Mussolini. Yeehaw!

Old 02-08-2018, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I don't care if there is 1,000 miles of a wall....as long as there is an area open, that is where they will come thru....or try to do so, enough with the wall please. The wall will be a huge deterrent
You realize that the vast majority of undocumented immigrants come by plane, right? Can you tell me how a wall stops planes?

Old 02-08-2018, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpinionExperience View Post
US NJ Senator Cory Booker was the Mayor of Newark and it is still a no go zone.
Newark is a "no go zone"? LOL! I was just there this week, at the train station, and it was packed with people. Busy professionals everywhere. I guess they didn't get the memo.

Old 02-08-2018, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
A UK friend had to scrap his plans to retire in Sweden because he said he couldn't take the chance of being stuck there as an old man with little money to come back to the UK when Muslims took over. His Swedish friends are moving to Australia in a year if they can sell their house for a decent price Such a shame.
Sweden is 8% Muslim, the vast majority of those being secular. It's also 70% Christian, also mostly secular. It will never be a "Muslim country". Completely delusional.

Old 02-08-2018, 08:17 AM

1,940 posts, read 1,028,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
Newark is a "no go zone"? LOL! I was just there this week, at the train station, and it was packed with people. Busy professionals everywhere. I guess they didn't get the memo.
Walk away from the train station.

I worked at a church and watched all the prostitutes and drug deals everyday. The church had four guys there everyday to protect us from getting mugged. Those guys were really great people trying to better their community and they got robbed four times while we worked there. Our vehicles were broken into while we were working in broad daylight, it was insane. The priest once chased a guy out of the building while we were working telling us to not let anyone in that you don't know.

I call that a no go zone, not a laughing matter.

My first hand real world experience is what I believe. They were a great group of people trying to better their community, only to be taken advantage of. Yet they still believe, that is courageous!

I watched all the innocent little kids walking with their book bags in uniforms to school and thought "my god, how do we stop this"!

Same goes for these areas where immigration is changing our beliefs, one town at a time.
A Place Where Indians, Now New Jerseyans, Thrive - The New York Times

Big business and politicians are just a big bag of hot air!

Old 02-08-2018, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Walk away from the train station.
I've been all over Newark, it isn't a no-go zone. it's a gritty, but fast-improving small city, surrounded by really nice areas.
Quote:
I worked at a church and watched all the prostitutes and drug deals everyday.
These things are everywhere, and legal in many civilized places. Why would an area be a "no go zone" because of such common, everyday things?

Old 02-08-2018, 08:37 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
Quote:
what, are you kidding me, our borders have been open wide for years???????

Political posturing, I think not.
Have you been through the immigration process? Have you been a non-American using border crossings?

Old 02-08-2018, 08:52 AM

6,844 posts, read 2,847,151 times
Quote:
yupper, I read somewhere another country started doing the same thing...they had to....

If a person is serious about coming to the U.S. then work to become a citizen...

a community functions properly when it follows it's rules, and everyone works together....

people will start believing this, only when it starts to effect them.

I had a shocker happen one day last year...I walked into a walmart after work, and while checking out, all the cashiers were Muslim....they all had on their habibs. Then one night, in walks a woman with a black gown down to the floor, her face and head covered, her hands in deep pockets.

Her husband walking in front of her.

I never was like this until 911 happened, and then I started listening to others, reading articles, listening to Bridget, etc....

This is our home and I want it to remain safe for my grand-child and her children.

If I went to another country, there is no way I wouldn't want to assimilate...how could you even begin to think otherwise?
It's also the home of many law abiding Muslim Americans. And that isn't going to change. Sorry, you're going to have to learn to share.

Old 02-08-2018, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
It's also the home of many law abiding Muslim Americans. And that isn't going to change. Sorry, you're going to have to learn to share.
And immigrants have much lower crime rates than native born Americans. Your grandchildren are statistically safer around immigrants than the native born. Immigrant meccas like NYC, Silicon Valley, Orange County, etc, are among the safest places in the U.S.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies