Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2018, 05:51 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,123,976 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
People keep asking Devin Nunes, "Did you work with the White House on "The Memo" you wrote?" His answer: silence. He won't deny it. Which means he probably did work with Trump's lawyers to craft a memo to trash the FBI and to protect Trump.

Nunes is actively obstructing justice to protect Trump. He is totally abusing his position as head of the House intelligence committee.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/devin-...-anti-fbi-memo
About the dumbest premise we've heard! This morning I COLLUDED it my cats when I asked if they were hungry. Yesterday I COLLUDED with a waitress when she took my lunch order.

You people are understandably terrified that your house of cards is collapsing. It wasn't supposed to happen this way. Hillary was supposed to win and no questions would be asked. Deal with it.

Old 02-02-2018, 05:56 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,912,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhallian View Post
Nunes needs to be removed from the House intel committee
Yes. And censorship if not impeachment from the house.

Old 02-02-2018, 06:03 AM

57,317 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
About the dumbest premise we've heard! This morning I COLLUDED it my cats when I asked if they were hungry. Yesterday I COLLUDED with a waitress when she took my lunch order.

You people are understandably terrified that your house of cards is collapsing. It wasn't supposed to happen this way. Hillary was supposed to win and no questions would be asked. Deal with it.
Maybe you missed the fact that its supposed to be an independent investigative body separate from the White House, poor analogy comparing cats to the White House.

Old 02-02-2018, 06:16 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,123,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Maybe you missed the fact that its supposed to be an independent investigative body separate from the White House, poor analogy comparing cats to the White House.
Except we now know it isn't Independent. It was rigged by DC partisans with an axe to grind.

My analogy illustrates the stupidity of the use of the word COLLUSION.

In any case, your side is finished. Maybe you people can start a new Party from the ashes of the Democrats.

This time, just call it Communists United To Take America Down.

Old 02-02-2018, 06:18 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,632,022 times
Trump is getting desperate. Nunes tried to put out fake information and got caught once. Now he’s at it again with Trump cheering secretly so the attention will be diverted once again from the investigation. I guess this is Trumps last try before he gets the interview. I wish they would get rid of the “pardons” so he will face some true justice behind bars. We’ve never had so much in your face corruption since Nixon. These stooges who are enabling Trump also need to go to jail. Ryan, and Pence. We need a good House cleaning. They are all in on it.

Old 02-02-2018, 06:21 AM

4,514 posts, read 2,526,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Trump is getting desperate. Nunes tried to put out fake information and got caught once. Now he’s at it again with Trump cheering secretly so the attention will be diverted once again from the investigation. I guess this is Trumps last try before he gets the interview. I wish they would get rid of the “pardons” so he will face some true justice behind bars. We’ve never had so much in your face corruption since Nixon. These stooges who are enabling Trump also need to go to jail. Ryan, and Pence. We need a good House cleaning. They are all in on it.
The House ethics committee found Nunez innocent of any wrongdoing...you are being intentionally misleading.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...fABpor&ampcf=1

Old 02-02-2018, 06:29 AM

57,317 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Except we now know it isn't Independent. It was rigged by DC partisans with an axe to grind.

My analogy illustrates the stupidity of the use of the word COLLUSION.

In any case, your side is finished. Maybe you people can start a new Party from the ashes of the Democrats.

This time, just call it Communists United To Take America Down.
Nunes and his staffers should not be coordinating with anyone in the White House, should a judge meet with a defendant.

Old 02-02-2018, 06:32 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,895,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
People keep asking Devin Nunes, "Did you work with the White House on "The Memo" you wrote?" His answer: silence. He won't deny it. Which means he probably did work with Trump's lawyers to craft a memo to trash the FBI and to protect Trump.

Nunes is actively obstructing justice to protect Trump. He is totally abusing his position as head of the House intelligence committee.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/devin-...-anti-fbi-memo
Putting Nunes on the Intelligence Committee is really like mixing oil and water---

Old 02-02-2018, 06:48 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,102,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Nunes and his staffers should not be coordinating with anyone in the White House, should a judge meet with a defendant.
The problem is with the FBI/DOJ, the President is the head of those agencies, like it or not, the White House is going to be part of the efforts to clean out the corruption.

Old 02-02-2018, 06:58 AM

30,390 posts, read 19,184,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhallian View Post
Nunes needs to be removed from the House intel committee
Lol....I say all the Demonic Rats need to be removed from the House Intel committee. Hopefully 2018 elections will do that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies