Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2018, 12:23 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,877,372 times

Advertisements

One in seven baby umbilical cords tested positive for opiates in Indiana, study finds | Health | newsandtribune.com

West Virginia gets Medicaid OK to treat babies in drug rehab - New Jersey Herald -

Seems like parts of the nation are a complete culture and moral collapse. Many women are obviously going from heroin sugar daddy to heroin daddy.

Seems like birth rates are surging though in areas not because of solid two-parent married financially secure couples but women getting into relationships where lots and lots become pregnant just for the heroin.

When 1/7th of baby umbilical cords are testing positive for opiods in Indiana and they have rehab centers for heroin addicted newborns in West Virginia there is a huge moral crisis in America.

Women who get pregnant while on opiods or anything medication destructive to the fetus should be charged with attempted murder in my opinion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2018, 12:27 PM

10,075 posts, read 7,565,965 times
good for them, I guess their choices in life are living up to their expectations

Old 02-17-2018, 12:30 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,270,877 times
‘Murica!

Old 02-17-2018, 12:33 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,331,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
One in seven baby umbilical cords tested positive for opiates in Indiana, study finds | Health | newsandtribune.com

West Virginia gets Medicaid OK to treat babies in drug rehab - New Jersey Herald -

Seems like parts of the nation are a complete culture and moral collapse. Many women are obviously going from heroin sugar daddy to heroin daddy.

Seems like birth rates are surging though in areas not because of solid two-parent married financially secure couples but women getting into relationships where lots and lots become pregnant just for the heroin.

When 1/7th of baby umbilical cords are testing positive for opiods in Indiana and they have rehab centers for heroin addicted newborns in West Virginia there is a huge moral crisis in America.

Women who get pregnant while on opiods or anything medication destructive to the fetus should be charged with attempted murder in my opinion.
Only if the guys who impregnate women who are on opiods are also charged with attempted murder.

Last edited by Wayland Woman; 02-17-2018 at 01:06 PM..

Old 02-17-2018, 12:37 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,833,058 times
Pray the Opiate Away.

Old 02-17-2018, 12:45 PM

10,075 posts, read 7,565,965 times
Quote:
Drug addict gets shorter prison sentence for getting sterilized
https://nypost.com/2018/02/09/drug-a...ng-sterilized/
seems fitting for this thread

Old 02-17-2018, 12:46 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,860,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Only if guys who impregnates women who are on opiods is also charged with attempted murder.
Why would they be charged? The guy being hopped up on drugs is not relevant to the pregnancy.

Old 02-17-2018, 01:04 PM

15,948 posts, read 12,322,050 times
It's not really their fault our animal psychology drives us to have addictive personalities not to mention women being attracted to "danger" and going after those type of men. Until we have genetic engineering you'll never cure the problem of young people wanting excitement. I know it's a cop out to just blame DNA or whatever for your problems in life and yes it would be if they were doing it to defend their own actions, but I'm doing it to somewhat defend their actions....

All American men should get red pilled though.. I'm not saying you have to do and practice everything there but knowledge is power and you'll save yourself lots of heartbreak and misery if you learn how women are biologically generally speaking wired to respond to stimuli... for the first time in life I can say I 'understand' women in general and now it's so obvious when I see a "beta" together with a woman that doesn't really love and respect him, and you can tell by her facial expression alone what she really wants... the "heroin sugar daddy" to do things to her I'll leave to your imagination.

Old 02-17-2018, 01:07 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,331,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
Why would they be charged? The guy being hopped up on drugs is not relevant to the pregnancy.
Why does he get to use the 'hopped up on drugs' excuse but the woman isn't?

Old 02-17-2018, 01:11 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,860,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Why does he get to use the 'hopped up on drugs' excuse but the woman isn't?
The woman on drugs while pregnant impacts the child, which can injure or kill the child. A man on drugs does no such harm. I am not sure you are trolling, or really not understanding such basic concepts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies