Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2018, 02:59 PM

7,191 posts, read 4,782,376 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockwiz View Post
It's not really their fault our animal psychology drives us to have addictive personalities not to mention women being attracted to "danger" and going after those type of men. Until we have genetic engineering you'll never cure the problem of young people wanting excitement. I know it's a cop out to just blame DNA or whatever for your problems in life and yes it would be if they were doing it to defend their own actions, but I'm doing it to somewhat defend their actions....

All American men should get red pilled though.. I'm not saying you have to do and practice everything there but knowledge is power and you'll save yourself lots of heartbreak and misery if you learn how women are biologically generally speaking wired to respond to stimuli... for the first time in life I can say I 'understand' women in general and now it's so obvious when I see a "beta" together with a woman that doesn't really love and respect him, and you can tell by her facial expression alone what she really wants... the "heroin sugar daddy" to do things to her I'll leave to your imagination.
I don’t know where you get your information but I’m dismayed.

Most women are not attracted to “danger”. Most women are attracted to reliable, stable men with jobs or at least good prospects. Women want security for their offspring. The environment they live in has a lot of influence on their decisions as well. It’s hard to go for a good guy when you’re surrounded by scumbags.

Addictive thinking is present but not prevalent throughout society. It can be corrected with “knowledge”, willingness and perseverance. I don’t recommend religion as a tool or palliative for addictive thinking though.

I don’t know your story but it sounds like you’ve had bad experiences with women. Maybe you’ve fallen for one too many frogs.

Heroin addicts, regardless of gender, will do anything for the next high. It’s not a matter of morality. It’s just addiction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies