Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2018, 08:56 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,587,882 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Hey *******! You didn't link to any one of my past posts about Flynn being an employee of the FBI. You posted to someone elses post admitting Flynn was being watched.

Where is the FISA Warrant on Flynn, to do so? To unmask his name and all communications to follow? Where is it?
I posted to a link where you responded to a post about Flynn being watched, to which you responded... "As an employee of the FBI. Of coarse he was being monitored."

Your words, not mine. So where are your links to your sources? Lets see them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2018, 09:00 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
No amount of mental gymnastics is going to make FISA Warrants on each and every one of the 30,000 Americans that were unmasked, magically appear from thin air.

https://www.scribd.com/document/3492...7-4#from_embed

Old 02-08-2018, 09:02 AM

8,502 posts, read 3,343,309 times
Quote:
Hey *******! You didn't link to any one of my past posts about Flynn being an employee of the FBI. You posted to someone elses post admitting Flynn was being watched.

Where is the FISA Warrant on Flynn, to do so? To unmask his name and all communications to follow? Where is it?
BentBow ... I teach my kid that use of a pronoun links back to the last noun used. Hence Flynn ... he ... FBI employee in the thread TEPLimey.

Can we agree that you did not mean to inadvertently (if only grammatically) infer that Flynn was an FBI employee nor TEPLimey deliberately misread you?

Heck, just a few minutes ago you were calling me out for outrage about the Conservative Tree House about Page and UCE-1 when no doubt they WROTE to falsify.

Not so ...either you OR TEPLimey here.

Time to chill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
I posted to a link where you responded to a post about Flynn being watched, to which you responded... "As an employee of the FBI. Of coarse he was being monitored."

Your words, not mine. So where are your links to your sources? Lets see them.

Wrong, I quoted the post you linked to. The one you posted just to mislead everyone that didn't care to click.
Only you in a mental breakdown, have posted that you somehow saw that Flynn was also employed by the FBI. You are not making your case in this debate.

Where are the FISA Warrants needed to unmask and then fully listen in on all communications of 30,000 individual Americans? Including Flynn, Manafort, Stone, Sessions, Eric, Ivanka, Jared, Jr. Guliani and a bunch of Republican Congress critters.

Quote:
No amount of mental gymnastics is going to make FISA Warrants on each and every one of the 30,000 Americans that were unmasked, magically appear from thin air.

https://www.scribd.com/document/3492...7-4#from_embed
And no amount of deflection is going to make the demands that you either provide support for your claims or admit that you are lying disappear. Here they are again for you, complete with links

- your claim that specific information in the Steele dossier has been proven inaccurate or false
- your claim that there was a $650,000 attorney fee award that you fabricated on the LGBT bakery thread
- your claims on this thread that Carter Page was an FBI employee
- your claims on this thread that Michael Flynn was an FBI employee

edit: If EveryLady's post is right and you just don't know how to use pronouns properly, you can admit it and then put the Flynn claim to rest.

Old 02-08-2018, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
And no amount of deflection is going to make the demands that you either provide support for your claims or admit that you are lying disappear. Here they are again for you, complete with links

- your claim that specific information in the Steele dossier has been proven inaccurate or false
- your claim that there was a $650,000 attorney fee award that you fabricated on the LGBT bakery thread
- your claims on this thread that Carter Page was an FBI employee
- your claims on this thread that Michael Flynn was an FBI employee

edit: If EveryLady's post is right and you just don't know how to use pronouns properly, you can admit it and then put the Flynn claim to rest.

Let's make it even easier for the chain started with the noun / pronoun sequence in the link BentBow was responding to. And simply move on ... FOR

Given the amount of time I put into it yesterday, I rather have vested interest in seeing any VALID response to my bold, the third item down although at least other request, the first item, is also within the thread topic.

Old 02-08-2018, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
BentBow ... I teach my kid that use of a pronoun links back to the last noun used. Hence Flynn ... he ... FBI employee in the thread TEPLimey.

Can we agree that you did not mean to inadvertently (if only grammatically) infer that Flynn was an FBI employee nor TEPLimey deliberately misread you?

Heck, just a few minutes ago you were calling me out for outrage about the Conservative Tree House about Page and UCE-1 when no doubt they WROTE to falsify.

Not so ...either you OR TEPLimey here.

Time to chill.
Post the link where I did this? or post number will do.
I have never suggested Mike Flynn was employed by the FBI.
Only Carter Page as a UCE-1 from 2013 and only stepped down when he started to consult with the Trump campaign. Then within 2 months they have 3 attempts to get a FISA on Page. The last succeeded with the additional Dossier added to the other evidence they used. They never told the judge Page was a UCE-1 FBI agent, previously nor how the Dossier came about or if it was fully vetted.

Old 02-08-2018, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Post #267. Which I linked for you. Twice. And everyone else can see it.

Quote:
Only Carter Page as a UCE-1 from 2013 and only stepped down when he started to consult with the Trump campaign. Then within 2 months they have 3 attempts to get a FISA on Page. The last succeeded with the additional Dossier added to the other evidence they used. They never told the judge Page was a UCE-1 FBI agent, previously nor how the Dossier came about or if it was fully vetted.
Again, where is your support for your claim that Page is UCE-1?

And where is your support that specific information in the Steele dossier has been proven inaccurate or false?

And where is your support for your claim that there was a $650,000 attorney fee award that you fabricated on the LGBT bakery thread?

Prove to us that you are not purposefully spreading misinformation, BentBow!

Old 02-08-2018, 09:21 AM

Quote:
It's post no. 267. The post you were responding to keeps talking about Flynn ... then your response starts off with "as an employee of the FBI."

The whole interchange was confusing - which helps no doubt for a reader to misinterpret.

But we seem to be in agreement here. Scratch ... Flynn ... FBI employee.

As for the Page/UCE-1 ... there's just no way. I'd have to really have screwed up the reading the original documents (plus the Page interview) to have gotten that wrong.

Earlier in this thread, I asked another advocate to link ANY kind of reputable link alleging Page was an FBI employee - other than CTH.

Silence.

Where he failed ... it's really a bit much to expect another to succeed.

Old 02-08-2018, 09:23 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,016,029 times
It was the Butler in the living room with a candlestick. That sentence is just as valid as any other scenario being pushed right now as there is not enough actual verified documentation to prove anything as of yet.
We've got some small pieces and of course the politically generated "stories" so far. Until we get way more information nobody can be proven wrong or right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies