Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2020, 07:01 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times

Advertisements

Obama has come out the call tRump on his lying, stupidity and incompetence, which are now common knowledge among everyone who isn't a fully assimilated Trumpling.

tRump's simpleton response?

"Obamagate! The WORST scandal in all history!"

Carry on.

Old 05-17-2020, 07:41 AM

57,296 posts, read 26,217,746 times
The good news is I think they finally moved beyond Hillary.

Old 05-17-2020, 07:44 AM

4,445 posts, read 1,450,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
There is no such thing as ObamaGate, and the GOP are fantasizing again.

Obama walked off into the sunset back in January of 2017, and he’ll remain basking in the glow of post presidential bliss until the day he dies no matter what our clown ass president wants to make you believe.

Obama is long gone, folks. Get over it. Not so much as a glove will be laid on him...EVER. Deal with it.

Trump wants Obama to be subpoenaed? LMAO...meanwhile, he didn’t even want witnesses to be called at his own impeachment trial. Yeah, well...it ain’t gonna happen.
LOL. Obama's own people are going to roll on him. You think they are stand up? We'll see. Wait until indictments drop.

Old 05-17-2020, 07:49 AM

5,900 posts, read 3,901,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
LOL. Obama's own people are going to roll on him. You think they are stand up? We'll see. Wait until indictments drop.
We've been hearing this now for four years and for some strange reason, the only people who end up behind bars are the ones who worked in Trump's cabinet. Wasn't Hillary supposed to be locked up by now too? To quote Candidate Trump, it's "all talk, no action."

Old 05-17-2020, 07:52 AM

37,218 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
There is no such thing as ObamaGate, and the GOP are fantasizing again.

Obama walked off into the sunset back in January of 2017, and he’ll remain basking in the glow of post presidential bliss until the day he dies no matter what our clown ass president wants to make you believe.

Obama is long gone, folks. Get over it. Not so much as a glove will be laid on him...EVER. Deal with it.

Trump wants Obama to be subpoenaed? LMAO...meanwhile, he didn’t even want witnesses to be called at his own impeachment trial. Yeah, well...it ain’t gonna happen.
Trump does NOT want Obama to be subpoenaed to testify. Trust me on this one.

Obama actually knows things, and is articulate and eloquent. Trump would end up looking like what he is.

Old 05-17-2020, 07:58 AM

408 posts, read 215,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
You should start calling folks "sheeple" next - that'll really get 'em on your side.

That's funny coming from the side that has nothing but insults to defend themselves with. I laid out a fact stream that shows the crimes and in usual fashion, lefties focus on the delivery (and I wasn't even nasty about it). Your reply is why you are called snowflakes, you can only respond with emotionalism.

It is going to be glorious . . . For those of us who have been paying attention, the fact that the Washington press corps is completely clueless about what went on (either play acting or real) is extraordinary.

On display here in this thread is a nurtured, cultivated Baghdad Bob situation; y'all are in a "nothing to see here" mode, soon you will be shocked as your monuments to Obama are torn down and his henchmen are led away in cuffs.

I actually feel a bit of sympathy for you, you believed you were being told the truth for 4 years by those "news" outlets who now claim no knowledge of what's going on. It will be difficult but I promise to only rub your stupidity in your face for four or so years . . .

Old 05-17-2020, 08:04 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeerleader View Post
That's funny coming from the side that has nothing but insults to defend themselves with. I laid out a fact stream that shows the crimes and in usual fashion, lefties focus on the delivery (and I wasn't even nasty about it). Your reply is why you are called snowflakes, you can only respond with emotionalism.

It is going to be glorious . . . For those of us who have been paying attention, the fact that the Washington press corps is completely clueless about what went on (either play acting or real) is extraordinary.

On display here in this thread is a nurtured, cultivated Baghdad Bob situation; y'all are in a "nothing to see here" mode, soon you will be shocked as your monuments to Obama are torn down and his henchmen are led away in cuffs.

I actually feel a bit of sympathy for you, you believed you were being told the truth for 4 years by those "news" outlets who now claim no knowledge of what's going on. It will be difficult but I promise to only rub your stupidity in your face for four or so years . . .
I'm not a "leftie", just pointing out the old "more flies with honey" adage.

It's a bit funny that you castigate me for being "insulting", but then reference "my stupidity" later in the same post. Do as I say, not as I do, I guess, eh?

Old 05-17-2020, 08:07 AM

4,445 posts, read 1,450,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
We've been hearing this now for four years and for some strange reason, the only people who end up behind bars are the ones who worked in Trump's cabinet. Wasn't Hillary supposed to be locked up by now too? To quote Candidate Trump, it's "all talk, no action."
Yeah, we are all finding out now just how they were railroaded by the FBI. It's all coming down around your heads.

There was no collusion with Russians. FISA warrants to conduct CI surveillance were predicated on a false dossier paid for by the DNC. Deep state leftists swore they had reams of evidence to corroborate their claims but under oath they couldn't produce a single shred. Democrats are inept and incompetent but they will tell you they are the smartest people in the room, just ask them. They are corrupt to the core.

Old 05-17-2020, 08:19 AM

613 posts, read 815,425 times
This is the same ****ing nonsense we kept hearing about during the birther bull****. Any day now the “truth” will be exposed. All the non-believers will be laughing out of the other side of their faces. Obama will be exposed as a foreigner. Blah, blah, blah.

It was nonsense then. This is nonsense now.

**** or get off the pot.

Old 05-17-2020, 08:36 AM

408 posts, read 215,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
I'm not a "leftie", just pointing out the old "more flies with honey" adage.

It's a bit funny that you castigate me for being "insulting", but then reference "my stupidity" later in the same post. Do as I say, not as I do, I guess, eh?

Well,after posting a few thousand words in this thread that are on point, on topic, explaining what Obamagate is and then having you chime in is a bit frustrating. I'd love to engage in a real discussion on any of the many points I've raised, citing the complaints and issues the FISA court has noted in multiple orders condemning the Obama administration's use of 702 . . . But no, I get you, calling out my tone, whining that I'm not nurturing enough in my utter disdain for corrupt democrats . . . all while I'm supposed to somehow garner from you post that you are not a leftie.

If you have nothing to add that is on topic, just keep scrolling past my posts, you obviously have a different agenda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies