Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2018, 10:50 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,587,882 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Liberals see Russians under their bed and in their closets when the lights go out but they cannot see how obvious it is that Hillary had this young man murdered.

When it comes to the Clintons, people dying around them is never a coincidence. Especially when they are found dead with 2 shots to the head and their wallet and money still in it after a "robbery"
It would be interesting to see Seth Rich's parents subpoena C-D for IP addresses and then sue some of the posters on here for defamation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Everyone is out for a buck. I’m sure they are in denial that they gave their son their blessing to work for a murderous criminal like Hillary.
I wonder if that is going to be how Fox's attorneys attack this case. "You should award the Plaintiffs no damages because they allowed their son to work for Hillary Clinton" must be a new affirmative defense because I've never seen it used before. Do you think it will fly?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2018, 10:54 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Burden of proof always is on the plaintiffs, it is up to them to prove that Fox aired an untrue story, not the other way around (no matter how much you wish that was true)
Except for the fact that Fox retracted the story because it was untrue.

Old 03-15-2018, 11:12 AM

6,752 posts, read 3,370,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post

Time to start taking the garbage out.
I hope you remember those words the next time you're sitting around in your boxers drooling over CNN.

Old 03-15-2018, 01:17 PM

3,874 posts, read 4,699,116 times
I am seeing absolutely shameful things written here on this thread!

This new story just posted this afternoon puts a human face on the tragic loss that these parents from Omaha faced. And then to compound their pain, it is alleged that fox news pushed a fraudulent (read the details here!) story that was motivated by the fox quest to throw the kitchen sink so to speak, at Hillary as a part of their constant drumbeat of anti-Hillary stories.
On another front, even the private investigator who was contacted and put on the hunt by the executive at fox news who pushed this story, is now suing fox news!

Seriously folks... May I ask those of you who hate HRC to the max to look into the faces of these parents & ask yourselves if what fox apparently did is found to be the case, was it an honorable & edifying & Christian effort by fox & something that these parents deserved to go through?
How many of you are parents who have lost a child? If you have, then you know the pain of it.
My God, if your response is that it was ok anyway for this to be done all for the sake of partisan political gain, then how low have you sunk & how far have you strayed off of a moral compass such that you think that "all is fair game" in politics?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.4a96741b6b45
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies