Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2018, 02:24 PM

3,992 posts, read 2,458,665 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
why did obozo have the NSA spying on americans??? snowden outed obozo, yet the liberals looked the other way
google the Patriot Act if you think Obama was the genesis of this...
my god you people literally have no clue as to history or context so you wholeheartedly believe any and everything Brietbart or Fox tosses at you.

Last edited by Metsfan53; 03-19-2018 at 02:34 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2018, 02:33 PM

1,704 posts, read 749,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan53 View Post
google the Patriot Act if you think Obama was the genesis of this...
my god you people literally have no clue as to history or context so you literally believe any and everything Brietbart or Fox tosses at you.
+1

It's just the routine brainwashing of the masses...

Old 03-19-2018, 02:49 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,235,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Attacking the FBI in order to cover for Trump. That's all this is. If the Mueller investigation ended tomorrow, Trump and the GOP would suddenly want to make nice with the FBI. Right now, Trump wants to fire anyone that could testify against him and if that means he has to fire every single government employee, I'm guessing he'll try. IMO we're entering a time far worse than Nixon. And Trump firing Tillerson within hours of Tillerson saying Russia is acting very badly - Trump is clearly under Putin's thumb. It's surreal watching all this play out.

Apart from the utterly deranged nature of this rant, someone should point out to you that if someone has been fired that doesn't prevent them from testifying in court. In fact, getting fired would, if anything, motivate them to testify.

Old 03-19-2018, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post

Mueller is being very thorough... and he may very well take trump down...but it is looking more and more like he may also take Hillary, lynch, both podesta's , and even Obama down too
Are the Clinton's or President Obama being investigated for collusion with an adversarial government in effort to defraud and subvert our democratic electoral process?

An act which is not only of a felonious criminal nature, but an act of treason, as well!

Like I said, whatever the DEM's have done, it pales by comparison....

Old 03-19-2018, 05:32 PM

1,748 posts, read 2,479,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Attacking the FBI in order to cover for Trump. That's all this is. If the Mueller investigation ended tomorrow, Trump and the GOP would suddenly want to make nice with the FBI. Right now, Trump wants to fire anyone that could testify against him and if that means he has to fire every single government employee, I'm guessing he'll try. IMO we're entering a time far worse than Nixon. And Trump firing Tillerson within hours of Tillerson saying Russia is acting very badly - Trump is clearly under Putin's thumb. It's surreal watching all this play out.
Putin might as well be sitting in the oval office. He obviously has the dirt on Trump.

Old 03-20-2018, 05:21 AM

59,053 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeliner View Post
I beg to differ with you on that one!

This country was practically founded upon racism..

From the annihilation of indigenous Americans, to the African slave trade, to Jim Crow, to Rodney King, to Sandra Bland, to Charlottesville, up until this very moment, racism continues to surge throughout America's veins, without missing a heartbeat...

The continued and relentless attack upon President Obama is yet, just another shining example of it all!
"I beg to differ with you on that one!"

And I beg to differ with you.

Yes there ARE racist people in America, many blacks included.

What happened decades ago has no bearing on today.

Keep in mind ot was BLACKS who SOLD OTHER BLACKS into slavery and CONTINUES today.

I ALSO differ on the Rodney king case.

Have YOU ever tried to stop a very big man, or even a small one for that matter who is high on drugs?

Try it some time.

The other new cases I do not know much about.

Again to say the ENTIRE country is racist because of a few is ridiculous and to me show racism on your part.

"The continued and relentless attack upon President Obama is yet, just another shining example of it all!"

And this puts he cherry on top.

People are called racist, just like YOU are doing for disagreeing with Obama on ANYTHING.

So according to you if you, or ANY black person EVER said ANYTHING against ANY white person that make you and them a racist.

Old 03-20-2018, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Well the despicable deplorables most certainly made one of the biggest mistakes this country can't tolerate for too much longer!

-And I wouldn't call the despicable deplorables, "all the people" either!
In your dreams.

We tolerated 8 yeas of Clinton and Obama you certainly can tolerate 8 years of Trump, or can you?

Old 03-20-2018, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Look!

Hillary lost the election! Let's just move on to the continual scandalous turmoil presented to our Republic today.

It must be quite certain to all by now that there's just far too many friggin Russian guns smokin for there NOT to have been any collusion.

All of this lying to federal agents, recusals from testimonies, firing of multiple state officials, universal denigrating of law enforcement, castigating our most reputable media sources, pardoning a known racist and felonious criminal who permanently stained law enforcement, etc...

Then there's the highly suspicious appointment of Tillerson, the longtime CEO of Russia's Exxon corporation. Not only is Tillerson a personal friend of Sechin (Putin's right-hand man), but he's also Putin's friend, as well!

Trump appoints this Russian mole to the office of Secretary of State! Really? Seriously? The Secretary of State! The very same guy who ignored sanctions against Russia for annexing Crimea in order to earn billions in profit for Exxon! That guy! The one who thumbed his nose in breaking American law for profit, while simultaneously enriching himself! That same guy! That's the guy that Trump respects and honors to the point of appointing him to the office of Secretary of State...

Then there's the conspicuously ominous Breitbart Steve Bannon Alt-Right appointment as chief WH strategists. What! An Alt-Right nationalist appointee in the Whitehouse! Really? Seriously?

Steve Bannon also has both business and affiliates in Russia, as well!

Then there's Jeff Sessions, who also has Russian affiliates and business associates. He's so deep into Russia, he had to recuse himself.

-And that's not to mention Flynn, Papadopoulos, Gates, and Manafort.

To top it all off, Trump has business loans from Russian banks, along with Russian investments, and was planning to build a hotel in Russia.

Please, let's stop pretending that we don't see multiple smoking guns and there's no fat-@zz elephant in the room!

Let's us now ask in complete unison, "Exactly how deep are we into Russian excrement?"...
"Look!

Hillary lost the election! Let's just move on"

Tell HER THAT.

Almost weekly she is in TV whining and crying, "I had the election stolen from me and I did everything right." She is now going worldwide with her miseable song and dance.

SHE is out there saying how it was everybody eles's fault BUT HERS that she lost.

I could through your entire rant but it would be a waste of time.

The only thing I will say is the Clinton's had MUCH MORE interaction with the Russians then Trump and his people.

Old 03-20-2018, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"I beg to differ with you on that one!"

And I beg to differ with you.

Yes there ARE racist people in America, many blacks included.

What happened decades ago has no bearing on today.

Keep in mind ot was BLACKS who SOLD OTHER BLACKS into slavery and CONTINUES today.

I ALSO differ on the Rodney king case.

Have YOU ever tried to stop a very big man, or even a small one for that matter who is high on drugs?

Try it some time.

The other new cases I do not know much about.

Again to say the ENTIRE country is racist because of a few is ridiculous and to me show racism on your part.

"The continued and relentless attack upon President Obama is yet, just another shining example of it all!"

And this puts he cherry on top.

People are called racist, just like YOU are doing for disagreeing with Obama on ANYTHING.

So according to you if you, or ANY black person EVER said ANYTHING against ANY white person that make you and them a racist.
Most of what you've stated here is either of ignorant origin or completely unintelligible.

Also, if any mentally well-balanced person observes the Rodney King beating on youtube, they can readily observe overtly aggressive cops executing a relentlessly brutal physical attack upon Rodney.
To acquit those rogue cops was absolutely incomprehensible.

BTW

Africans are typically NOT racist. However, they are tribalist. They didn't recognize that the color of their skin represented such s deep chasm between themselves, as Africans and the European slave traders. They assumed that they would be respected due to their conquest over their captive rival tribe. However, nothing could have been further from the truth. Often times, the European slave traders would capture both embattled rival tribe members.

Therefore, while Africans viewed Europeans as potential business partners. The Europeans viewed black Africans as beast of burden, and an inferior subspecies. The Caucasian slave traders were by definition, racists.

Old 03-20-2018, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"Look!

Hillary lost the election! Let's just move on"

Tell HER THAT.

Almost weekly she is in TV whining and crying, "I had the election stolen from me and I did everything right." She is now going worldwide with her miseable song and dance.

SHE is out there saying how it was everybody eles's fault BUT HERS that she lost.

I could through your entire rant but it would be a waste of time.

The only thing I will say is the Clinton's had MUCH MORE interaction with the Russians then Trump and his people.
Any American interaction with Russians should be cautiously and closely scrutinized given our country's adversarial relationship with Russia.

Our current problem with Russia is due to the fact that evidence has demonstrated the fact that Trump colluded with Russia in order to commit fraud upon the American people by deliberately subverting our traditional democratic electoral process. This act was nothing short of a felonious crime perpetrated upon our country and should be regarded as treason!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies