Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2018, 07:10 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,373,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
So we should all arm ourselves in the off chance that there's a riot or a national disaster? Things that might happen once a decade, in one small particular area of the country?
So don't arm yourself if you don't want to. Unlike liberals who constantly try to force everyone to do what they want, no one is DEMANDING that you arm yourself.

The hundreds of thousands of people who use guns to defend themselves every year would disagree with your "once every 10 year off chance, somewhere" odds of needing a firearm for defense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2018, 07:53 PM

1,704 posts, read 750,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
I did not beat him, nor I have any control of the police. They shoot whites also and walk clean, like the case in the motel in AZ
Black males responsible for about 50% of the violent crimes while being 12% of the population. They are dangerous and I can understand why the police is tough on them. Stop behave like wild animals and the police attitude toward them will improve.
You have absolutely no comprehension of the level of ignorance enveloped in this post.

So you're stating that due to the assumed fact that the African-American community has more street level hardcore criminals than perhaps another community, that other innocent law abiding African-American males should have to suffer to consequences of what criminal black males have done.

You're also stating that African-American males in general are "dangerous".

Your ignorant statements are impregnated with both blatant erroneous assumptions and inequities, that must speak volumes about your limited capacity to apply critical analysis to an environment unfamiliar to that of your own.

Well that's unfortunate!

Old 03-20-2018, 07:21 AM

2,528 posts, read 1,658,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeliner View Post
You have absolutely no comprehension of the level of ignorance enveloped in this post.

So you're stating that due to the assumed fact that the African-American community has more street level hardcore criminals than perhaps another community, that other innocent law abiding African-American males should have to suffer to consequences of what criminal black males have done.

You're also stating that African-American males in general are "dangerous".

Your ignorant statements are impregnated with both blatant erroneous assumptions and inequities, that must speak volumes about your limited capacity to apply critical analysis to an environment unfamiliar to that of your own.

Well that's unfortunate!
It's very unfortunate that black communities lack basic values and have a lot of violent criminals. So they will suffer, yes.
We are operating by statistics, and the chance that this 20 years old black punk with pants down will be a wanted criminal is much higher than that Asian old lady. So the police will check the black punk and not the old Asian lady. We need our budget spent with logic.

Old 03-20-2018, 10:22 AM

Quote:
It's very unfortunate that black communities lack basic values and have a lot of violent criminals. So they will suffer, yes.
We are operating by statistics, and the chance that this 20 years old black punk with pants down will be a wanted criminal is much higher than that Asian old lady. So the police will check the black punk and not the old Asian lady. We need our budget spent with logic.
This country was founded upon senseless racism, aggression, violence, greed, and warfare. I'm not certain what values you seem to think African-Americans lack that you assume whites possess.

Throughout both European and American history, we find that Caucasians have always committed large scale human atrocities. From ruthless genocide to avaricious and unconscionable slavery, Caucasians have demonstrated their blatant disregard for moral fortitude and equanimitous civility. It would appear that European thirst for blood has historically proven to be absolutely insatiable.
Furthermore, it would also appear that this propensity for bloodshed and violence has also been condoned and often times encourage by the clergy under the guise of Christianity. An absolutely worthless religion to use in judgement of the seemingly mindless European invaders of the Americas and the Atlantic Slave traders.

If for nothing at all, history will judge Europeans as possessing criminal minds as a whole when examining the historical evidence of the global pain, suffering, and strife inflicted upon most other people of the earth.

When we pause to think about 20 year old black "punks", we should be forced to ponder exactly how members of the black community have evolved into who they are today.

I can assure you that his enslaved African ancestors were "freed" without a cohesive culture and was wracked with a good portion of the fear which kept them enslaved. Wherever they went to seek refuge, they quite often faced either blantantly raw hatred or resentment. All they knew was plantation work and the punishment received for not executing it.
They had no social skills to speak of, little self-esteem, and no enriched culture. They were treated like animals and they were made to feel like animals. The psychological damage alone was absolutely devastating. To be made to feel and think that you were somehow subhuman, with the "bad" nappy hair, the thick "ugly" lips, the broad "ugly" nose, and the "sinister" black skin was anything but inspiring. Once parents had these negative images indelibly ingrained into their minds, they then ignorantly passed this nonsense on to their offspring. Now today, we still have many blacks who remain ashamed of their hair texture and the darkness of their skin.

Perhaps, if integration had taken place much earlier, our communities wouldn't have evolved with such divergence. But that doesn't matter now!

What does matter is for you and people like you, to rest assured that I have personally witnessed young African-American males wearing trousers below their waist. I've personally witnessed them helping neighbors with their groceries, voluntarily shoveling snow for the elderly, enlisting in the armed forces for their country, and later, acquiring college degrees to become firemen, policemen, teachers, counselors, and people of other respectable professions. They usually grow up and mature beyond the silly fads, pull their pants up, and help to raise their children.

The majority of African-American males are law-abiding and peaceful. They are also patriotic and God-fearing.

Don't you dare denigrate the majority simply because you've heard about a few!

Their roots are a far cry from yours and from what I've observed, most will persevere with the intelligence, dignity, and work-ethic they're going to need for the future...

Have A Nice Day!

Last edited by zeliner; 03-20-2018 at 10:39 AM..

Old 03-20-2018, 11:14 AM

2,528 posts, read 1,658,201 times
Quote:
This country was founded upon senseless racism, aggression, violence, greed, and warfare. I'm not certain what values you seem to think African-Americans lack that you assume whites possess.
You're talking to the wrong white man, my friend. My people were the white man's n*** when yours were still painting their faces and chasing zebras. (C) Hesh Rabkin

I really don't care about what brought blacks to this condition. I never owned black slaves, nor my family. At the time when blacks set at the back seats of Alabama buses, my people were standing in cattle wagons on the way to extermination. No people suffered from the Caucasians like the Jews, for thousands years long. All of those Jim Crow laws are nothing when you compare it to a nice pogrom and other things.
And still, we were the most educated and the most law abiding minority in Europe, even in poverty.

So please save me all of those excuses.

Quote:

Have A Nice Day!
You too!

Old 03-20-2018, 12:33 PM

Quote:
You're talking to the wrong white man, my friend. My people were the white man's n*** when yours were still painting their faces and chasing zebras. (C) Hesh Rabkin

I really don't care about what brought blacks to this condition. I never owned black slaves, nor my family. At the time when blacks set at the back seats of Alabama buses, my people were standing in cattle wagons on the way to extermination. No people suffered from the Caucasians like the Jews, for thousands years long. All of those Jim Crow laws are nothing when you compare it to a nice pogrom and other things.
And still, we were the most educated and the most law abiding minority in Europe, even in poverty.

So please save me all of those excuses.

You too!

No excuses offered to you, just historical facts!

Since you're a Jew, you should know the value of family, community, and culture.

You should also know about ignorance and its deleterious effects upon any group.

Throughout the enslavement and societal marginalization of Jews, they still managed to maintain both their belief-system and subsequent culture which bound them together.

Their identity was set. Their community code of ethics was set. Both civil and criminal law was set. These things were all set by the Torah, along with other rules pertaining to diet and social etiquette.

Africans, at the time when they "painted their faces", also had cultural customs, social rules, criminal laws. They also had strong African identities and family ties. They had cultures from which to draw pride and self-esteem. They had their own languages from which to draw words for the articulation of their own ideas with their own language. They had their independence and their own system of social hierarchy.

If they were unfortunate enough to arrive here in the U.S., all would be lost. No more language. No more self-esteem. No more self-identity. No more independence. No more manhood.

All that was to remain, would be a former human being who now ceased to be human due to the conversion process from human to beast of burden.

Families were broken up, sometimes before a woman could give birth. Children were ripped from arms of mothers during slave auctions. Men were beaten, branded, and scourged.

The Jews never knew the type of dehumanization experienced by the enslaved African here in America.

I sometimes think the Jews were better off in Nuremberg, than the African and his descendants here in America... Why?

Because Jews have the Torah. The nucleus of there existence. The essence of unifying celebration of ritual. The glue that binds them all together!

Just Always Remember:

Whatever negative act or image that you witness emanating from an African-American, just remember that it was not due to his genetic composition.

SHALOM!

Last edited by zeliner; 03-20-2018 at 01:31 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies