Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2018, 05:00 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,244,033 times

Advertisements

More fake news from the ones that always cry fake news.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2018, 05:06 PM

5,116 posts, read 2,060,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
He was there he just ran home like a good little heartless sociopath to get his phone so he could come back and score some personal gain from the tragedy. Never let a crisis or a tragedy go to waste like his mentor would say.. The kid does rotten off the cuff interviews if he doesn't rehearse and have a handler feeding him lines, also like his mentor.
For a while it was bugging me that this little proto Nazi reminded me of someone. Now I remember who .... Frankie Muniz from "Malcolm In The Middle". Hmmm ... crisis actor.... it couldn't be him, could it?
Maybe, however another guy on Twitter find a ressemblance between Hogg and Elliot Rodger.
https://twitter.com/jimgoad/status/977732728903864320

Old 03-27-2018, 05:07 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,293,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily87 View Post
Yeah, if he stays the course one day he could be president. The past two seem to rattle people a lot
I think Hogg is very good, but a little intense. The other kid who has been speaking up, Cameron Kasky, impresses me as being less emotional, more even keeled and more able to get his point across.

Ironically, the night of the shooting, I saw Kasky on tv being interviewed and thought to myself, as well as telling a few people--"that kid will be president someday."

Smart, articulate, mature, knowledgeable--I think he will be a force to be reckoned with.

Old 03-27-2018, 05:11 PM

7,493 posts, read 6,279,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Does it really matter at this point where he was when the shooting started? He could have been half way round the world and it wouldn't matter. The Left has hoisted this kid up as the poster child for the movement to ban guns and the crowd loves him. I think he is a real P*** ant the way he talks down to anyone that does not share his view.

He is dangerous and I would wager that when he is old enough he will seek political office.
Totally agree. He is being groomed. Probalbly one of the million obuma hopes will be like him.

Old 03-27-2018, 06:02 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,571,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
Wow, you are gullible.
Sad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Does it really matter at this point where he was when the shooting started? He could have been half way round the world and it wouldn't matter. The Left has hoisted this kid up as the poster child for the movement to ban guns and the crowd loves him. I think he is a real P*** ant the way he talks down to anyone that does not share his view.

He is dangerous and I would wager that when he is old enough he will seek political office.
Why all the focus on this one kid? Many of them have been in the spotlight and I can think of at least 2 others who I think are better speakers than Hogg.

YET - the RWNJ's are completely focused on Hogg.

Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I think Hogg is very good, but a little intense. The other kid who has been speaking up, Cameron Kasky, impresses me as being less emotional, more even keeled and more able to get his point across.

Ironically, the night of the shooting, I saw Kasky on tv being interviewed and thought to myself, as well as telling a few people--"that kid will be president someday."

Smart, articulate, mature, knowledgeable--I think he will be a force to be reckoned with.
I completely agree! I was thinking the same thing. Kasky and Gonzalez are forces to be reckoned with. Kasky is affable and seems to have a sense of humor - all good traits in a budding politician.

Old 03-27-2018, 06:11 PM

8,447 posts, read 4,763,567 times
lol the day those 17 kids were killed was the greatest day of David Hogg's life, and he's been enjoying every moment since then.

Old 03-27-2018, 06:14 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,409,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
lol the day those 17 kids were killed was the greatest day of David Hogg's life, and he's been enjoying every moment since then.
Uh huh.

Id guess it was not. But hey, maybe someone can gun down all your friends, and then tell you, "I bet that was the greatest day in your life!"

You people truly make me feel disappointed in humanity.

Old 03-27-2018, 06:25 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,805,443 times
So was he in his AP Environmental Science class or was he in Culinary classroom?
From the reports I've read, the shooter pulled the fire alarm prior to beginning to shoot. This all in the first minute of the video.

I don't trust him. Something feels off, then again it could just be me.

Old 03-27-2018, 06:26 PM

8,447 posts, read 4,763,567 times

Old 03-27-2018, 06:29 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,233,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
You have been led astray. Ignore Facebook as a source of news.
Its a video. Its literally him telling two conflicting stories. Not someone SAYING he told two conflicting stories. Its him, on video, first saying one thing , then saying something that if true makes the first thing impossible to have occurred.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies