Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2018, 06:44 PM

4,418 posts, read 2,949,297 times

Advertisements

Every single case is a male getting shot, never females. But if it was truly because of racism, there would be an equal number of black females shot and killed by police. So are cops only racist against black men? So why isn't sexism by police being protested? And why isnt white people being killed by police being reported and protested when more white men are killed by cops? And if cops are racist, why aren't they racist against all races like Latinos and Asians etc and killing them at the same rate?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2018, 07:02 PM

1,704 posts, read 750,321 times
You fail to realize that both black women and Latinos are being killed.

However, black men have always been the most favored targeted trophy amongst racist cops...

Old 04-03-2018, 07:05 PM

46,970 posts, read 26,018,521 times
That's some sharp logic there, OP.

Old 04-03-2018, 07:08 PM

15,640 posts, read 10,400,743 times
if 'black lives' cared about black lives they wouldn't denigrate police, they would support police. black men are overwhelmingly murdered by black men.

Old 04-03-2018, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeliner View Post
You fail to realize that both black women and Latinos are being killed.

However, black men have always been the most favored targeted trophy amongst racist cops...
How did I fail to realize anything? You failed to realize and even mention that more white people are killed by cops? Why did you leave out white people in your response!? Are you racist? I'm not racist like the media and BLM. I understand that all races are killed by cops.

Show me the stats of how many black women compared to black men are killed by cops. Break it down by race and sex. DONT DODGE THE QUESTION. Research it please.

Old 04-03-2018, 07:58 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,687,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
That's some sharp logic there, OP.
Anyone who reads history knows that the original "fears" of LE (who represented the general white population) were generally based on two things....

1. Fear of black men having white GFs or wives
and/or
2. Fear of having blacks competing for jobs (better jobs, not sharecropping, etc)

Given these two basics, it would - of course - be black men who would be lynched, shot, blown up, drowned, beaten, etc.....

In society today, the problems are more complex. Poverty and lack of medical care=more crazy people (although not usually dangerous). Police are militarized and ready to pull the trigger almost anytime.

Protecting themselves seems to have taken precedence over the safety of the public (which includes crazy, drunk and drugged black folks as well as regular everyday joes, janes and leroys).

Old 04-03-2018, 08:04 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,227,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berteau View Post
How did I fail to realize anything? You failed to realize and even mention that more white people are killed by cops? Why did you leave out white people in your response!? Are you racist? I'm not racist like the media and BLM. I understand that all races are killed by cops.

Show me the stats of how many black women compared to black men are killed by cops. Break it down by race and sex. DONT DODGE THE QUESTION. Research it please.
If more white people are being killed by the cops, then it sounds like you’ve got some work to do. Go protest or something.

If you don’t want to do that, then what the hell are we supposed to say about it?

Old 04-03-2018, 08:08 PM

2,974 posts, read 1,985,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berteau View Post
Every single case is a male getting shot, never females. But if it was truly because of racism, there would be an equal number of black females shot and killed by police. So are cops only racist against black men? So why isn't sexism by police being protested? And why isnt white people being killed by police being reported and protested when more white men are killed by cops? And if cops are racist, why aren't they racist against all races like Latinos and Asians etc and killing them at the same rate?
...didn't study the trivium in school, i see....

Old 04-03-2018, 08:16 PM

11,272 posts, read 11,037,507 times
Anyone with a shred of common sense knows that BLM cares nothing about black lives. That is just their front. They are simply an anti white / anti authority hate group. They do not protest black on black crime, yet they organize boycotts and protests of law abiding white business owners. They use the common black the same way liberals do.

Old 04-03-2018, 08:28 PM

Still waiting for a direct response to my questions without going off in unrelated ramblings. Just dance around the OP and deflecting because you don't have a logical response.

Last edited by Berteau; 04-03-2018 at 08:36 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies