Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2018, 06:04 AM

5,277 posts, read 2,801,922 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Cohen has to be given copies of the search warrants
I am sure he relayed that info to Trump--and maybe he even read it vs having it 'splained to him...
And I am sure the only thing he cared about was how many times his name showed up

Maybe Dershowitz went over it with him at dinner Tuesday night--
I heard he ate with the Pres along with Bannon
Which is why Bannon's new diatribe about Trump's use of executive priviledge should be retroactive...
Maybe we can go back and just have a Mulligan on the election itself...

Dershowitz is going to do something that makes Trump think he has legitimate right to fire Rosenstein in attempt to stop Mueller...

Bannon is likely VERY worried about what investigation into CA's role now that the whistleblower has come forward and mentioned not just the FB data thefts/used for propaganda trolling in the election but the fact that CA gave GOP clients much reduced pricing on their campaign strategy work--
That is election fraud because it is an in-kind contribution
CA was not a SuperPAC--it was a foreign company doing work on US elections--with UK employees as well--
US elections allow NO foreign money/contributions...and limited work by foreign nationals...
Plus those workers came to the US using travel visas-not work visas--that is immigration fraud---

Steve Bannon had some type of participation interest in CA I believe as well as a strategy position as well
I think he is definitely worried about covering his ass even more that he was before..
There are all kinds of federal laws and likely state election laws broken depending on the types of campaigns CA was involved with...
I am so tired of Dimwitz and hope Harvard will fire the idiot. Dimwitz has done nothing but help damage the rule of law in the US by 100% of the time claiming anything and everything Trump does is legal. This despite the fact all other University law professors disagree.

So nice to read Preet's interview wherein he said it is highly likely Cohen will be charged with something. Preet said it was extremely doubtful that the AG would move against Cohen unless there was substantial evidence of wrong doing.

Good. I have had it up to here with Cohen too and hope he rots in jail with Manafort.

Last edited by pbmaise; 04-12-2018 at 06:16 AM..

Old 04-12-2018, 06:28 AM

9,885 posts, read 7,220,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
The line of credit thing makes me very suspicious. Here's a guy who trades multi-million dollar apartment buildings in Manhattan at huge profits (suspiciously so). He made over $10M in profits from them between 2012 to 2016. He owns 17 cab companies in NY which is alleged to be his big money maker. Not to mention, Trump's personal lawyer, long time lawyer for the Trump Organization, Cambridge Analytics, etc, etc. And he can't get his hands on $130K in cash without resorting to a loan? Please. My guess is that before this thing is said and done, we're gonna find out a whole lot more about that alleged loan.
That's what I've thought as well. He owns a condo in Trump Tower, he's paying for a room at Loew's Hotel, he's a NY power attorney - why does he have to borrow $130K?

Old 04-12-2018, 06:32 AM

769 posts, read 783,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
the line of credit thing makes me very suspicious. Here's a guy who trades multi-million dollar apartment buildings in manhattan at huge profits (suspiciously so). He made over $10m in profits from them between 2012 to 2016. He owns 17 cab companies in ny which is alleged to be his big money maker. Not to mention, trump's personal lawyer, long time lawyer for the trump organization, cambridge analytics, etc, etc. And he can't get his hands on $130k in cash without resorting to a loan? Please. My guess is that before this thing is said and done, we're gonna find out a whole lot more about that alleged loan.
but hillary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-12-2018, 06:35 AM

769 posts, read 783,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CATS View Post
The most disgusting thing about this raid is that no raids have been conducted on Hillary, her foundation, etc. Put her scum sucking, useless butt in jail already.
That’s because the bull that you are being fed daily by the conservative propaganda machine about Hillary isn’t cutting it in the real world.

Old 04-12-2018, 06:35 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,316,377 times
So the latest is a former Trump tower doorman who got paid off---$30,000 during the election to keep quiet. That makes three payoffs in caught and kill stories.

Old 04-12-2018, 06:40 AM

9,885 posts, read 7,220,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
I have to say. This guy Avenetti is a pittbull. He is relentless. He and Stormy have given this Administration zero quarter..... I have never seen Trump's spokespeople so shaken and off their game.... Wow.
Even if he gets paid zero by Daniels for this case, he has raised his national profile as a go to attorney. Before this, I'm guessing few people had heard of him but he has been part of some huge settlement cases. He has even sued Trump before as he led a successful idea theft case against Mark Burnett, NBC, and Donald Trump for stealing the premise for The Apprentice.

Old 04-12-2018, 06:40 AM

9,639 posts, read 6,020,664 times
Regarding Cohens behavior since the raid; guys going to roll over on trump.

Way too calm. Like a weights been lifted.

Old 04-12-2018, 06:42 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,392,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by octo View Post
That’s because the bull that you are being fed daily by the conservative propaganda machine about Hillary isn’t cutting it in the real world.
Lol, yeah, cause you say so.

Old 04-12-2018, 06:53 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,888,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
That's some real rocket science there.
Did someone find a note in "area 51" or is there something else that leads someone to speculate so much without a shred of other evidence ? It really takes a special skill to know the future and be in the mind of both Bannon and Dershowitz.
I learned from the best -- Trump

Old 04-12-2018, 06:54 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,024,933 times
Some lawyer on TV said this is not about campaign fund fraud but something more....what more could it be?

Again -- I don't know if Trump is guilty of anything more than what we all know --he's a scum bag who would cheat on his gorgeous trophy wife just after giving him the fifth heir to the throne......But -- what more could there be than campaign fraud.

Money laundering?
I don't know ---

This gets juicier every day...and more surreal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies