Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2018, 06:37 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbZDyr2LkdI

Obama double crossed Putin...... Putin told it like it is. No punches pulled
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2018, 06:52 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,461,898 times
So Bentbow, are you someone who loves New Russia?

Old 04-21-2018, 06:55 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,088,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
New, old, he or she seems to love Russia.

Old 04-21-2018, 07:40 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,399,266 times
Quote:
Oh snap, liberal friendly ideology test! Liberal friendly ideology test! You better pass it Bent Bow, or you lose the argument! Give he liberals the correct answer or you automatically lose! Cause we all know, the only morality is the morality that is liberal friendly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Awwww...whah whah... already indicted before you could answer. Didn't see that one coming! Better luck next time Bent Bow!

Of course, the only people who care about playing the liberal ideological strawman game, which they use as their new Overton Window after Trump torched the one that remained in this country, is the liberals themselves. Everyone else tells them exactly where to put it.

And we all know where their favorite and still leading ideologue, Marx, was from. So, the hypocrisy causes a lot of LULZ. But that's about all its good for in terms of political worth.

Old 04-21-2018, 08:01 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,786,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Oh snap, liberal friendly ideology test! Liberal friendly ideology test! You better pass it Bent Bow, or you lose the argument! Give he liberals the correct answer or you automatically lose! Cause we all know, the only morality is the morality that is liberal friendly!

Awwww...whah whah... already indicted before you could answer. Didn't see that one coming! Better luck next time Bent Bow!

Of course, the only people who care about playing the liberal ideological strawman game, which they use as their new Overton Window after Trump torched the one that remained in this country, is the liberals themselves. Everyone else tells them exactly where to put it.

And we all know where their favorite and still leading ideologue, Marx, was from. So, the hypocrisy causes a lot of LULZ. But that's about all its good for in terms of political worth.
You're defending Russia, a country where political dissidents are shot and minorities have no human rights.

The burden lies on you to tell us why Russia is such a great country, liberals don't need to prove anything beyond what is already clearly obvious about Putin and his cronies. Beyond simply opposing Liberals for the sake of opposing liberals, I have yet to hear one well articulated reason why we should like anything Russia stands for. If you like Russia because they are against Western values, at least come out and call yourself a facist.

Old 04-21-2018, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
I am not liberal in many things.

I would call it a patriot friendly question.

Old 04-21-2018, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Ruissia ...

The country which hacked our voter databases.

The country which hacked our electrical grid.

The country which ran a campaign of fake news through popular social media systems to sow confusion and discord among our people

They have been at this game a long time, doing this very thing in other countries before ours, and they are still active around the world.

Real patriots would be concerned.

Old 04-21-2018, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
You're defending Russia, a country where political dissidents are shot and minorities have no human rights.

The burden lies on you to tell us why Russia is such a great country, liberals don't need to prove anything beyond what is already clearly obvious about Putin and his cronies. Beyond simply opposing Liberals for the sake of opposing liberals, I have yet to hear one well articulated reason why we should like anything Russia stands for. If you like Russia because they are against Western values, at least come out and call yourself a facist.
Oh, damn! Overt rhetorical spin! That blatantly conflates calling liberals out on clear BS rhetorical tactics with defending Russia! Didn't see that one coming from the bag of tricks either! You know, the one that makes it so that you never have to have an actual argument... you know the one!

Ah... right. "Liberals don't have top prove anything once their MSM assures us that their narrative is default truth". Got that one too. Why on Earth would a liberal ever have to defend a position when the world knows that their carefully cherry picked narratives represent de facto political truth! How dare I!

Given that this thread is about Putin claiming that the US is involved in facilitating the War in Syria, I fail to see the supposed mandate in meeting your **** test that demands that we turn the conversation to proving why anyone supposedly "likes Russia". Again, using a debate avoiding spin tactic to avoid the conversation. I would say that I didn't see that one coming,....butcha know that I didn't..wink...wink

Ah, and to top it off, my favorite. Thanks for leaving this one to the end: implying that liberal values are "Western Values" and then creating the false dichotomy hurdle that holds that if I don't agree then I'm a "fascist".

I'm almost tempted to argue on you terms just so I can whip you on your terms as well, but your tactics have left me more than a little bit nauseous, as they would and, I'm sure, do anyone with even a moderate sense of intellectual integrity and so I'll merely leave your attempt here, torn to shreds as it is merely by pointing out that your response is one giant rhetorical fallacy. Back to school with you.

And, yeah, if gender fluid neo-Marxist garbage is now "Western" (it isn't) then call me a proud Russian to get away from your utterly fatal cultural rot. But the truth is that ideology is pure unadulterated Marx, which is in fact Russian, comrade. So, stick it. Again, I'll leave you aflame here.

Old 04-21-2018, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Ruissia ...

The country which hacked our voter databases.

The country which hacked our electrical grid.

The country which ran a campaign of fake news through popular social media systems to sow confusion and discord among our people

They have been at this game a long time, doing this very thing in other countries before ours, and they are still active around the world.

Real patriots would be concerned.
"Real patriots" don't attack the second amendment.

"Real patriots" don't undermine gender categories, and thus basic foundational sociopolitical culture, and insist that men change with women.

"Real patriots" don't support banning free speech.

"Real patriots" don't use Russian Marx as their foundational political doctrine.

"Real patriots" know that sharing a piece of land with a POS Marxist doesn't make you brothers in any way, shape, nor form.

"Real Patriots" know not to take cynical nationalist political trolling from no-borders internationalists seriously, because it is inherently and laughably disingenuous.

Old 04-21-2018, 08:56 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,842,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
Eating the western BS news too much? The American fake news corporation will never tell you the truth. Those political dissidents were killed by CIA or MI6 to make Putin looks a bad guy, and at the same time to shut their mouthes because they knew something about the CIA agents working in Russia.
Those dissidents weren't any real threat to Putin, and Putin wouldn't have gained any political profit of their killing.
But some of them were killed by the criminal mafia. They borrowed a big money from the mafia for some shady commercial projects. But they squandered the money and failed to complete the projects.
Regarding no human rights for minorities is another lie. Yes, there is some hostility to gays at the street life (mainly because they're behaving inappropriate in public). But they have the same rights as any citizen of Russia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies