Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2018, 07:41 PM

1,769 posts, read 1,234,551 times

Advertisements

i think melania looked very nice. she always looks elegant and is gracious, etc. one of the videos from this visit, i think it was when macron and his wife came up the steps and greeted the trumps. when they turned to go into the white house, trump went in first (of course. was anyone surprised?) and melania motioned from mrs. macron to go before her. i'm not a fan of the trumps but i don't think there is any reason for people to dog on melania. she hasn't really done anything to deserve it that i have seen so far.

watching that video, she looks like she really detests him.

Old 04-24-2018, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Did you see the reception. She looked fat, no if ands or butts. Maybe it's the dress but she sure looks like she has put on a few middle age pounds.
wow

Old 04-24-2018, 07:47 PM

6,830 posts, read 3,222,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
to most leftists, ANY video of trump causes absolute agony
Not really, he's actually pretty funny. In fact I often laugh out loud at his ridiculous statements.

Old 04-24-2018, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
Because Melania is much thinner than Michelle, and yet the same people who held up Michelle as an icon of fashion and style are now calling Melania fat.

It is once again, the hypocrisy of the haters.

I think Michelle could look lovely, but she is not a small woman.
your answer is worse than i thought it would be.

some people ridiculously say that melania is getting fat. that is a ridiculous statement. the response to that should be to point out how ridiculous that statement is. not to point out how fat someone else is.

Old 04-24-2018, 07:51 PM

31,081 posts, read 22,094,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Bill held Hillary's hand but that's the extent of their physical contact.
But not when he was raping Juanita Broaddrick.

Old 04-24-2018, 07:53 PM

31,081 posts, read 22,094,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachie123 View Post

some people ridiculously say that melania is getting fat. that is a ridiculous statement. the response to that should be to point out how ridiculous that statement is. not to point out how fat someone else is.
The first Ladies look fine and those insulting them only make their selves look bad.

Quote:
All we heard for 8 years was how svelte and fashionable and gorgeous Michelle O. was.

Now those same people are calling Melania fat.

It's ridiculous.
And they call themselves Liberal Ghandi was a Liberal, Jimmy Carter is a Liberal, people that volunteer to feed children in third world countries are Liberal. People who call woman fat are not Liberal and are Misogynists.

Old 04-24-2018, 07:54 PM

4,033 posts, read 2,718,480 times
Melania Trump and I are two months apart in age. I would kill to have her 'fat body'.

Old 04-24-2018, 08:19 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,075,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachie123 View Post

I never called Michelle "fat".

She isn't fat. She is tall and has a very different kind of build.

Your outrage is misplaced.

And clearly you weren't "just curious". You just wanted to criticize me.

Old 04-24-2018, 08:23 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,024,933 times
Quote:
Because Melania is much thinner than Michelle, and yet the same people who held up Michelle as an icon of fashion and style are now calling Melania fat.

It is once again, the hypocrisy of the haters.

I think Michelle could look lovely, but she is not a small woman.
Not sure Melania is much 'thinner'.

Michelle has a very flat stomach and is bit more curvy.

Melania has a little bit of stomach -- that's okay -- not fat at all. Go ahead google Melania stomach -- you'll see the photos. She's still gorgeous -- nothing wrong with her.....but she has a tummy. You never saw that on Michelle.

Michelle's arms are bigger because she works out- Melania does exercises to keep fit.

They have different body types. Neither is fat.

Both are gracious First Ladies.

Stop the bickering kids.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies