Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2018, 11:04 AM

6,229 posts, read 3,413,199 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
I am so going to miss the adulterous blasphemer. What ever shall I do?
Watch old reruns of John Kennedy and John Kerry's sex life?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2018, 11:29 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
I used to watch Morning Joe but after Trump won their vitriolic hatred toward Trump was so disgustingly over the top that I removed them from my DVR. They're supposed to give opposing views but because they weren't able to control the people's vote and "get her in there" even thought they said "she didn't get there on her merit" their tactic is an attempt to delegitimize his win even though the American people voted for him, they demonize him and his supporters and all they talked about was Russia, Stormy. What's the point of listening. We already have the script.

From their point of view either I am against Trump or I'm racist, uneducated, etc.. A tactic used in an attempt to shame people into complying with what they want. We can't be thrown into jail or murdered but that's one tactic in how dictatorships are able to gain control over the people.

Last edited by petch751; 05-07-2018 at 11:41 AM..

Old 05-07-2018, 11:43 AM

46,963 posts, read 26,005,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
[/b]Why is it liberals throw around the 'Hitler' reference all the time....you know how stupid that makes liberal sound?
Reading the thread can be so rewarding. You should try it.

Old 05-07-2018, 12:09 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,639,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
According to Don Lemon, CNN will stop broadcasting all the Trump rally’s. That’s how Hitlet handled his propaganda broadcasting.

Don Lemon said this on TV and we all know how Don Lemon has been drunk on tv so it is unsure if Don was under the influence or serious.

Either way is dumb and stupid.

Hmm, seems rather odd it bothers you. Fox did not carry Hillary's rallies during the elections accept to talk over them and berate her. meanwhile fox did and still does give Trump massive airtime on a scale on POTUS has ever had in the history of the united states.

Pretty sure you just don't like CNN acting the same way FOX has acted since Murdoch built it. Afterall the whole point of FOX was and is Propaganda to support the right. and don't take my word, just google it. Murdoch has publicly stated it repeatedly .

Old 05-07-2018, 12:13 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,710,498 times
Quote:
[/b]You mean like the liberal cable channels do with the Russian conclusion story 24/7? I can't remember liberals getting tired of Obama eight years of campaign speeches.
You can't remember because that "eight years of campaign speeches" didn't happen.

Quote:
Why is it liberals throw around the 'Hitler' reference all the time....you know how stupid that makes liberal sound?
Did you not read the OP?

Old 05-07-2018, 12:13 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,116,982 times
Why should they broadcast an entire rally? It's not newsworthy, it's a political rally. Bernie Sanders has them all the time and they aren't broadcast.

Man, you Trump fans sure are snowflakes lately.

Old 05-07-2018, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Why should they broadcast an entire rally? It's not newsworthy, it's a political rally. Bernie Sanders has them all the time and they aren't broadcast.

CNN will no longer broadcast Presidents Trumps rally’s

Isn't there a difference between not airing at all and airing an entire rally?

Old 05-07-2018, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post

Do we get safe spaces too and should we burn down towns and riot like the left does?

Old 05-07-2018, 12:19 PM

12,265 posts, read 6,475,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joee5 View Post
Nobody seeking the truth watches CNN anyway
CNN viewers are better informed than my dog. That`s something that FOX news viewers can`t claim according to 2 university studies.
read:STUDY: Watching Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All - Business Insider

Old 05-07-2018, 12:28 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,710,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
What identity politics did the Republicans play.
If your candidate says that whites are being persecuted and that there is a "war" on Christmas, that's identity politics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies