Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Please select one
I am a Christian. I support separating children from their parents at the border 69 20.29%
I am a Christian. I do not support separating children from their parents at the border 80 23.53%
I am not a Christian. I support separating children from their parents at the border 59 17.35%
I am not a Christian. I do not support separating children from their parents at the border 132 38.82%
Voters: 340. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2018, 02:29 PM

23,581 posts, read 17,253,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Whoop-de-doo. A picture was mis-captioned. Try not to strain yourselves with all this back-patting. The Whitehouse announced their plans to separate familes, did exactly that, and has defended it six-ways from Sunday, and now are even backtracking on it. So it's not like it's not happening.
the way to fight al this propaganda derived separation hysteria is to play Obama video clips in an endless loop. Trump repeats Obama's words and get labeled as Hitler and Obama gets a free pass.

mis captioned???????????????

that is what propaganda looks like.

It was not a mistake, given the recent publication of a 2014 photo by the NYTs misrepresenting it as the result of Trump's administration. What a coincidence two media giants 'mis caption' a photo they tried to attribute to Trump as a means to paint him as a heartless tyrant.

Try mis captioning a photo re Obama or friends and be labeled as racist or liar or whatever ism you have in your quiver.

Old 06-22-2018, 02:31 PM

11,337 posts, read 11,052,034 times
Once again, FAKE NEWS! The leftist, collectivist media at it again, from the fake phony fraudulent crocodile tears of dopey dumb-dumb Rachel Maddow to Marxist-Sandersist-Time Magazine photoshops depicting and orchestrating THE NARRATIVE for things that did not happen! Which, even if they did happen, it would be fine, because tough border enforcement is correct, rational, moral, and good.

Oooopssseyyy!

Old 06-22-2018, 02:34 PM

11,337 posts, read 11,052,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
https://www.dailywire.com/news/32172...er-ben-shapiro

TIME Magazine's Shocking Cover Is A Total Lie. No Wonder Americans Don't Trust The Media.

There’s only one problem: the cover is total bull. It’s not just total bull because Trump hasn’t implemented a newly-developed policy of separating children from parents – that’s an operation of law under the Flores settlement as modified by a 2016 Ninth Circuit court ruling. It’s bull because this particular child wasn’t separated from her mother, her mother wasn’t fleeing persecution but did falsely claim asylum, her mother did put the child in danger, and Trump was targeted by the media for treating this mother and child exactly the same way the Obama administration would have.

If true, the mother SHOULD BE SEPARATED NOW from the child, and Time photographers should be forced to photograph the separation, with Rachel Maddow holding the key light!

Old 06-22-2018, 02:34 PM

13,226 posts, read 21,844,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokinouta View Post
This thread is about the FAKE news, so we're just staying on topic. Talking about how FAKE the news is. Geez, the media will do anything, they think they run this country.
Yes, this this time it really proves Trump is innocent! God Bless our leader!!

Old 06-22-2018, 02:36 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,527,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Leave it up to the idiot Mayor of L.A to make statements like this ..

LA mayor: 'In one of those cages is a young girl who could be the next mayor'

—-
“Tonight, crying in one of those cages, is a young girl who could be the next mayor of one of our cities; is a future doctor who will find cures to diseases; is a human being traumatized and who’s crying out right now,” Garcetti said, adding that that girl is asking “our nation for help. Will we or won’t we step forward?”

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...yor/724203002/
Oh Lord. Lib thinking for sure. Illegal immigrant=hope for your all mankind.

Abortion=well the kid would have grown up to be a serial murderer anyway.

So sick of all of this.

Old 06-22-2018, 02:37 PM

13,226 posts, read 21,844,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
the way to fight al this propaganda derived separation hysteria is to play Obama video clips in an endless loop. Trump repeats Obama's words and get labeled as Hitler and Obama gets a free pass.

mis captioned???????????????

that is what propaganda looks like.

It was not a mistake, given the recent publication of a 2014 photo by the NYTs misrepresenting it as the result of Trump's administration. What a coincidence two media giants 'mis caption' a photo they tried to attribute to Trump as a means to paint him as a heartless tyrant.

Try mis captioning a photo re Obama or friends and be labeled as racist or liar or whatever ism you have in your quiver.
So much outrage from the Birther Party. Whaaaaa...

Old 06-22-2018, 02:38 PM

52,692 posts, read 34,601,093 times
Quote:

—-
“Tonight, crying in one of those cages, is a young girl who could be the next mayor of one of our cities; is a future doctor who will find cures to diseases; is a human being traumatized and who’s crying out right now,” Garcetti said, adding that that girl is asking “our nation for help. Will we or won’t we step forward?”

what a pompous ass. where were his piteous bleats in 2014?

Here Are The Photos Of Obama’s Illegal Immigrant Detention Facilities The Media Won’t Show You | The Daily Caller

Deportation Separated Thousands Of U.S.-Born Children From Parents In 2013

Old 06-22-2018, 02:39 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,015,537 times
Quote:

—-

LOL I'm sorry, it's not the idea of any child being kept in a cage that's funny--but just the lie layered with that ridiculous idea that has me chuckling. I mean these folks will literally say anything

Old 06-22-2018, 02:39 PM

3,458 posts, read 1,457,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Yes, this this time it really proves Trump is innocent! God Bless our leader!!
No staying on topic for you I see, but I can somewhat understand why seeing all the tears shedding over this FAKE news. I admit I'd be embarrassed too.

Old 06-22-2018, 02:43 PM

9,519 posts, read 14,758,364 times
You Trump apologists are pathetic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies