Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Please select one
I am a Christian. I support separating children from their parents at the border 69 20.29%
I am a Christian. I do not support separating children from their parents at the border 80 23.53%
I am not a Christian. I support separating children from their parents at the border 59 17.35%
I am not a Christian. I do not support separating children from their parents at the border 132 38.82%
Voters: 340. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2018, 04:33 PM

22,475 posts, read 12,011,140 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Yes, yes, and in your little mind that means that we can just forget about all the thousands of other children who were, right?

You are living in fantasyland if you think this will make any difference at all to anyone outside of the cult. Who, by the way, are showing us exactly why they are called deplorables, as they continue to defend this president even when he is at his most horrific, as he has been in this issue.

You guys have, and continue to, earn that label.
"The cult". Give it a rest already. It's especially absurd for you to bandy around that term because one could say that you are a member of the Obama/Hillary cult. After all, you continue to defend Obama and Hillary no matter what they do or did.

"Little mind". All you have is insults.

Do you care about "the thousands of [American citizen] children" who are abused and homeless? Why do you put illegal alien children ahead of suffering American citizen children?

Old 06-22-2018, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
It’s fine they stay in another foreign country, you just don’t want them here, is that what you’re saying?

Funny thing, Native Americans didn’t want Europeans invading their land either, get over it!
Name one country that never was conquered at any time in their history. You won't be able to do it. If it upsets you so much, then take a world tour and visit the graves of the conquerors and yell at them.

As for these people coming here illegally---I don't want anyone here illegally, no matter what race, religion or ethnicity.

Unless you've seen your own neighborhood and schools destroyed by illegal aliens, then you will never have a clue. How fortunate of you to have not witnessed this and how sheltered you are.

Old 06-22-2018, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
Look, I’ve been accused of being a bleeding-heart liberal many times, but how can anyone (of any party), actually look at the images of suffering families and not want them to be here?
Do you seriously think we can take in the entire third world? We have enough suffering American citizens who need help. Get real.

Old 06-22-2018, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
YOU said the picture was a lie. What's wrong? Do you not have the facts to back up your assertions? Let me clear something up for you. YOU make an argument. YOU back it up. If you can't, then you and your argument are shown to be garbage.

Prove that someone lied about the picture, bud. Prove it.
Someone already proved it. Maybe if you looked through recent posts before commenting you would have found it.

Old 06-22-2018, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Yes, the cult has no humanity. You didn't need to spell that out for us. It's quite apparent by all of the "who gives a **** about these kids" posts we've seen by the cult in this thread.
You're correct. The Obama/Hillary cult, which you belong to, has no humanity. They only care about illegal aliens. They don't care about the millions of suffering American citizens, young and old.

Old 06-22-2018, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
We are fortunate. And incredibly lucky. Our nation was one with abundant resources, and a stable government. Other people around the world haven't been born into the same circumstances. And trying to move your family somewhere safer, where you can work and provide for them, where your children can be safe and educated and have a future, isn't irresponsible.
Do you think that we have unlimited buildable land and potable water? Enough that we can grow to 1 billion people with no problems? You know, like India. Bangalore doesn't have enough potable water. Get real.

Old 06-22-2018, 04:46 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,472,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
You're correct. The Obama/Hillary cult, which you belong to, has no humanity. They only care about illegal aliens. They don't care about the millions of suffering American citizens, young and old.
Hillary claims to be all about women and children . Yet she smeared a child rape victim when she was an attorney

Of course most liberals don’t even know about this story since it didn’t get much play in the media .
—-

Child rape victim comes forward for the first time in 40 years to call Hillary Clinton a ‘liar’ who defended her rapist by smearing her, blocking evidence and callously laughing that she knew he was guilty

Arkansas rape victim comes forward after 40 years to call Hillary Clinton a

Old 06-22-2018, 04:50 PM

1,923 posts, read 84,136 times
The sacred bonds between mother and child are being intentionally severed by this administration. Those that have managed to find and retrieve their infants -remarkably with no help from the system- are reporting babies that have been transformed; trembling & hysterical if they are set down, unable to take their eyes off their mothers and crying incessantly -the legacy of abusing children for political leverage. Many will never be reunited with their deported parents. They have been intentionally orphaned by the United States government with our tax dollars.
These kinds of crimes will worsen under Trump/Pence and will not make us safer - they are simply evidence of the humanity and safety we’ve already surrendered under #45s quest for power. Our real safety always resides in our hard-won civil rights.
Appreciated this short analysis.

Old 06-22-2018, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Do you support Donald Trump? If so, you are telling the world that you support a pathological liar, so clearly, you are cool with lying as long as it's Trump telling the lies.

And you somehow think that gives you the high road here?

Hilarious.
Well, after all you are taking the low road. You supported Hillary, who is a pathological liar. Obama, your idol, was caught lying.

Old 06-22-2018, 04:57 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Well, after all you are taking the low road. You supported Hillary, who is a pathological liar. Obama, your idol, was caught lying.
LOL. Now this is a weak-ass response if I ever saw one.

Maybe you should step away from the computer and calm down a bit. You're sounding a bit hysterical in your frenzied responses here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies