Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2018, 07:41 PM

24,418 posts, read 23,076,143 times

Advertisements

Short Answer: More than we'll ever know. But we are learning more every day.
If you want to get red pilled, go to Pizzagate. Voat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2018, 07:45 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,682,105 times
When we lived in a GOP NJ town - quite small (25K), there were sex rings. Now, to my knowledge, they were not with children or with slaves....but they consisted almost exclusively of local and county employees. They even had a sex dungeon in the basement of a house where they did their thing.

This became known when a murder or two occurred which were related....my recollection isn't perfect, but maybe the hubby shot the wife in the house where the dungeon was...because he had one of the other county employees as a preferred partner.

This, of course, hit the newspapers - but NO names were mentioned (cops work for pols....) and, besides, murder trials in NJ are held at the county level...meaning it's likely the judges knew (or had orgies) with the perp and the victim.

So, as you can imagine...this could have been a tight spot for the pols. Here is how it went down. The papers followed it closely, but it was all discovery and a trial date was set. At this trial, ALL the morbid stuff was going to come out and the entire operation would have been exposed by testimony and eventually some investigative reporting.

Two days before the trial, the man pleaded and took a lot of jail time. BUT, he did so only after insisting his GF (who previously had a lowly position) be given a highly paid "no or rarely show" job in the County. In other words, the deal involved the eventual payoff of millions of dollars to the dudes girlfriend which he would probably see when he got out (I think he took 8 years)....

Last time I looked the woman had an even higher placed job....also the type that is no-show or very little work, so they moved her up the ladder...

This is stuff I saw happen blocks away from where I lived.

Pizza aside, what pissed me off is the use of taxpayer money - and, as usual, how big the hypocrites were in the GOP...who talked family values, bad bad drugs (while doing them), fiscal conservatism (while spending 100's of millions enriching their friends....and much more.

In the same county, Judges were snakes. The county bosses gave judgeships to folks they wanted to get out of politics (possibly competition) or to others who did massive favors for them...often of the sleazy variety.

As you may imagine, I don't have much respect for authority.....based on real world experience for my entire life.

Old 05-07-2018, 07:46 PM

24,418 posts, read 23,076,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Pizzagate?

You mean, that one about child slavery in the basement of a DC pizzeria?

Only it doesn't have a basement.

And the crackpot who went there to shoot it up is now doing time.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/22/u...-sentence.html

Carry on.

>>> Oh, the actor guy who has been widely believed to have been involved in human trafficking and has ties to the Clintons child sex trade in Haiti, THAT guy who shot up the pizza place? The guy who shot the hard drive on the computer( lucky shot) and was fortunate enough to have the street cam turned around so it couldn't record his performance? That guy?
Research Alefantis and the Podestas, it will make your skin crawl.

Old 05-07-2018, 07:49 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,588,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
IDK about pizzagate specifically. However in general I believe there are horrible and abhorrent practices going on underneath our noses, that would disgust normal every day people if they knew about them.
I agree. Pedophilia is nothing new in elite circles. The ultimate taboo so the ultimate thrill.

Old 05-07-2018, 07:49 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,628,150 times
I thought this sub forum was called Politics & Other Controversies not Politics and wacky Conspiracy Theories !
Where are the Moderators?

Old 05-07-2018, 08:13 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,615,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post
While I'm not sure that I buy this whole thing about Pizza Restaurants and sex networks there, do you think that there are any networks hidden within or run by:

1.) Hollywood
2.) Sports higher ups or stadium owners
3.) Corporate executives
4.) Politicians
5.) Child Protective Services
6.) Theme Parks (Disney, Six Flags, Universal, etc)
7.) Planned Parenthood

One of the things that stands out is a Georgia Senator that may have been murdered to keep quiet sex rings within the Georgia CPS: Senator Nancy Schaefer: Did her Fight Against CPS Child Kidnapping Cause her Murder?
No, especially since the pizza place in question didn't have a basement

Old 05-07-2018, 08:19 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,550,307 times
Talking You're being played

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
>>> Oh, the actor guy who has been widely believed to have been involved in human trafficking and has ties to the Clintons child sex trade in Haiti, THAT guy who shot up the pizza place? The guy who shot the hard drive on the computer( lucky shot) and was fortunate enough to have the street cam turned around so it couldn't record his performance? That guy?
Research Alefantis and the Podestas, it will make your skin crawl.
Listen to something rational, instead of Alex Jones.

Carry on.

Old 05-07-2018, 08:25 PM

15,216 posts, read 30,566,366 times
It's not even an idiotic conspiracy theory. It sounds like a story made up by some eighth graders in gym class that got elevated to an idiotic conspiracy theory.

Old 05-07-2018, 08:32 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,228,587 times
A sex trafficking ring was just uncovered with Allison Mack (formerly of Smallville - Superman Series). There was also a ring in NYC and these are real, people need to focus on true stories.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/26/enter...ing/index.html

Old 05-07-2018, 08:37 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,376,228 times
I believe there are plenty of awful things happening in the United States at any given time, but I think Pizza Gate was complete nonsense that continues to detract from the real crimes that need and deserve law enforcement's focus. I also think there are plenty of gullible people in the world who really need to stop listening to Alex Jones.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies