Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2018, 07:13 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,461,898 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post
While I'm not sure that I buy this whole thing about Pizza Restaurants and sex networks there, do you think that there are any networks hidden within or run by:

1.) Hollywood
2.) Sports higher ups or stadium owners
3.) Corporate executives
4.) Politicians
5.) Child Protective Services
6.) Theme Parks (Disney, Six Flags, Universal, etc)
7.) Planned Parenthood

One of the things that stands out is a Georgia Senator that may have been murdered to keep quiet sex rings within the Georgia CPS: Senator Nancy Schaefer: Did her Fight Against CPS Child Kidnapping Cause her Murder?
Human trafficking is always a problem, and it is present in many (or most) of our most prosperous cities and town.

However, when 'news items' or opinion pieces appear to be targeting groups, like distinct political or religious groups or commercial establishments it is more likely to be a fake hit piece, done to hurt that group, not to save anyone from harm.

This distracts from the real problem which is enormous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2018, 07:20 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,387,859 times
I don't buy the pizzagate thing at all.

There are however more people enslaved in the world today than at any point in world history. women in sex slavery around the world is appalling. There are more people willing to use the vulnerable for their deviant purposes than any of us care to admit.

Old 05-08-2018, 07:20 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,755,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
I don't know about Pizzagate specifically, but you gotta admit, it was weird how quick the media jumped over that story to cover it up. I hadn't even heard about it until the media basically made it a thing to say it's crazy to say it's real. Even got Hillary Clinton out defending it and the random Pizza owner. Their reaction made me more suspicious than the actual event itself.

But with the whole stuff with the cults and what happened to Allison Mack of Smallville, I really don't doubt that this stuff happens all the time...
I will say it is odd how when this topic comes up, the people who are denying there is anything to it are so aggressive about it.

Old 05-08-2018, 07:24 AM

152 posts, read 99,331 times
I'm no Hillary fan but there is literally nothing to Pizzagate. ZERO. The pizza parlor in question does not even have a basement where Hillary's child sex ring was allegedly located. Trump really has brought out the crazies.

Old 05-08-2018, 07:26 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,069,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
The same people who believe in Pizza Gate also believe that Sandy Hook and Orlando were faked. The scary part is, these people are actually out walking among us.
the scary part is that some of them might have even been able to figure out how to vote.

Old 05-08-2018, 07:30 AM

19,649 posts, read 12,235,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassTerp94 View Post
I'm no Hillary fan but there is literally nothing to Pizzagate. ZERO. The pizza parlor in question does not even have a basement where Hillary's child sex ring was allegedly located. Trump really has brought out the crazies.
Please stop with the basement. Pizza gate wasn't about the basement. It was a thing before any talk about a basement. It was the Instagram accounts with "chickenlover", art depicting child torture, it's about Podesta and handkerchiefs with maps, etc... I almost think the basement theory was planted, then this random guy with an acting background goes in with a gun - because the basement. The bullet hits a computer. Wth. It's like a bad screenplay but it put a halt to everything.

Old 05-08-2018, 07:31 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,671,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
I will say it is odd how when this topic comes up, the people who are denying there is anything to it are so aggressive about it.
The fact that it is a made up lie and people almost died becuase of it doesn't bother you,just that people defend it does .

You prove my point about trump supporters ,thanks.

Old 05-08-2018, 07:32 AM

3,852 posts, read 2,229,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassTerp94 View Post
The pizza parlor in question does not even have a basement...
LOL. This basement defense kills me. That's their proof that nothing happened. "There's no basement."

Yet...He was openly talking about his basement at Comet Ping Pong in interviews years ago. He went into detail about how they make their own pizza sauce and store it in their basement.

The basement that he now claims doesn't exist...and this proves that nothing happened.

Old 05-08-2018, 07:35 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,671,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritone View Post
LOL. This basement defense kills me. That's their proof that nothing happened. "There's no basement."

Yet...He was openly talking about his basement at Comet Ping Pong in interviews years ago. He went into detail about how their make their own pizza sauce and store it in their basement.

The basement that he now claims doesn't exist...and this proves that nothing happened.
Do you understand it was all made ,it never happen,none of it.

Old 05-08-2018, 07:38 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,755,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
The fact that it is a made up lie and people almost died becuase of it doesn't bother you,just that people defend it does .

You prove my point about trump supporters ,thanks.
People almost die every day, but thank you for providing an example of what I was talking about.

My only thought on this is that Podesta is a creep who is up to some really shady stuff and whether or not any pizza parlor is involved is really irrelevant. Aim your aggression elsewhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies