Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2018, 06:45 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,884,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
And only the hard right thinks that pointing out that human beings are human beings and not animals is "defending" someone.
Ms-13 are a bunch of scum. If you think they are so human invite them over for Sunday dinners. Ask their victims how human those gang members are. How many mothers and fathers have watched their daughters be brutally raped by those animals? How many mothers and fathers have watched their children taken from them by MS-13? Yeah you can call them human. Me? Ill call them what they are, animals. You? Feel free to defend them and make them the victim in any story. Their own behavior dictates who and what they are.
By the way, scientifically speaking, humans are animals. Just saying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2018, 06:46 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,656,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Of course the fake propaganda news.... CNN, MSNBC, NYT etc.... said that Trump stated that trump called illegals/immigrants "animals" when he actually was calling MS13 gang members "animals"... the video proves it...

The fake propaganda main stream media really needs to be dismantled. Theres no ethics in journalism anymore , is there?

Pretty sure gangs that behead people and traffic them are pretty much animals....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0eD...ature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrOXQHPJVeI

FAKE NEWS LINKS BELOW:

https://people.com/politics/presiden...rants-animals/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ing/617762002/
The above is a false statement said by a news group. And conservative news groups say more false statements than liberal news groups.

Accuracy in reporting the news statistics,

Fox News statements,

True- 10%
Mostly true- 11%
1/2 true- 18%
Mostly false- 21%
False - 31%
Pants on fire lie- 9%

MSNBC news statements,

True- 9%
Mostly true- 24%
1/2 true- 22%
Mostly false- 22%
False- 18%
Pants on fire lie- 4%

CNN news statements,

True- 15%
Mostly true- 42%
1/2 true- 23%
Mostly false- 6%
False- 11%
Pants on fire lie- 4%

MSNBC, Fox, CNN move the needle on our Truth-O-Meter scorecards | PunditFact

Old 05-17-2018, 06:49 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,219,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Ms-13 are a bunch of scum. If you think they are so human invite them over for Sunday dinners. Ask their victims how human those gang members are. How many mothers and fathers have watched their daughters be brutally raped by those animals? How many mothers and fathers have watched their children taken from them by MS-13? Yeah you can call them human. Me? Ill call them what they are, animals. You? Feel free to defend them and make them the victim in any story. Their own behavior dictates who and what they are.
By the way, scientifically speaking, humans are animals. Just saying.
Sorry but this is a ridiculous comment. I have explicitly said that criminals belong in jail and I condemn their actions. But fortunately, my grasp on humanity is still alive and well. I can't say the same for everyone else.

And no, we are not talking about biologic nomenclature here. We are talking about the type of dehumanization that let Nazis slaughter 6 million Jews and another 6 million as well - because the Nazis had dehumanized these people and created a society that was fine with their deaths. And it started with these types of comments. Denial doesn't change history.

Old 05-17-2018, 06:51 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,441,267 times
Hardened criminals that are very violent are put in jails which look very much like a cage
Why is it disrespectful to say they are acting like wild animals

Old 05-17-2018, 06:56 PM

6,512 posts, read 7,552,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
ms13 is from el salvador ....
Los Angeles.

Old 05-17-2018, 07:06 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,811,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emcee squared View Post
Los Angeles.
But originally comprised of immigrants from El Salvador.

Old 05-17-2018, 07:11 PM

20,115 posts, read 9,028,155 times
it's an insult to animals to compare them to M13 losers.

Old 05-17-2018, 07:17 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,024,933 times
Here's the thing -- I didn't see the bit on the news -- I read his quote and I knew what he meant -- but he said it poorly....again.

This man has to work on his communications skills...he sets himself up for these things.

And before you all freak out over MSM media

Media outlets take Trump out of context to suggest he called undocumented immigrants 'animals' Media outlets take Trump out of context to suggest he called undocumented immigrants 'animals'
Media outlets take Trump out of context to suggest he called undocumented immigrants 'animals'

It was poor phrasing -- again.

Old 05-17-2018, 07:24 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,763,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Here's the thing -- I didn't see the bit on the news -- I read his quote and I knew what he meant -- but he said it poorly....again.

This man has to work on his communications skills...he sets himself up for these things.

He sets his critics up for these things. Intentionally or not, he draws them out and exposes them as extremists and liars.

Old 05-17-2018, 07:32 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,628,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Yeah it's stuff like this that pushes away normal people. You don't even have to be a Trump supporter at all but it just pushes people away. I saw CNN and AP both correct their statements from yesterday on this...24 hours AFTER the fact.

Now, people have seen the headlines in the media yesterday and people are just calling Trump a racist who thinks all immigrants are animals. It's already been shared everywhere on Facebook and Twitter and everywhere.
Right! No retraction, no apology, and no discussion about how they messed up. And they have the nerve to whine and complain when people call them fake news...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies