Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2018, 06:34 AM

19,718 posts, read 16,885,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Yep. It's like watching the right-wing bible-thumpers I know craft every twisted excuse in the book to justify Trump's completely ungodly actions at every turn. They are in no position to complain about anyone else lying, lacking a vision, or being hypocrites since at this point they just "support Trump" even if they have no idea what that even means anymore.

My God, yes. When I see some of those Stepford Wives, Christian ladies, on TV, saying how the love Donald Trump, it makes me remember why I left organized religion years ago. They thump that Bible and yet think a man who treats women like pond scum, and who is the exact opposite of what a good, God fearing man should be, is somehow fit to represent us to the world.

And they wonder why we can not understand what planet they are from.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2018, 06:39 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,712,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Selective outrage.
If Obama had described KKK members as animals, very few people would have disagreed or defended the Klan.
Two thing's ...

1) the poll is BS as you can see by who's poll it is.

2) The OP has "selective outrage" as you describe.

Old 05-26-2018, 06:52 AM

7,474 posts, read 7,044,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
My God, yes. When I see some of those Stepford Wives, Christian ladies, on TV, saying how the love Donald Trump, it makes me remember why I left organized religion years ago. They thump that Bible and yet think a man who treats women like pond scum, and who is the exact opposite of what a good, God fearing man should be, is somehow fit to represent us to the world.

It's hilarious and scary at the same time. Soon after the "God Emperor" took office, we had yo-yo's around here comparing to him to "Jesus" and "God" himself. I pointed out that, objectively, Trump's actions are about as anti-Christian, and "anti-Christ" as somebody can get without simply straight-out killing people. They didn't like that, and I bet those posts were removed, lol! Truth hurts, and it's not welcome in a lot of places these days!

Old 05-26-2018, 08:27 AM

59,315 posts, read 27,477,308 times
Quote:
Actually, having been told by several right-wing bigoted stooges to my face that "the Klan and Neo-Nazis are not violent people," I'm not so sure about that.

Additionally, Trump has a long history of bigotry that goes back WAY before he ran for office. He's not - correctly - calling out gang members as animals... he's calling out "brown people" as animals. Just because the right-wingers lap that hatred up and give Trump a bump in the polls doesn't mean it's correct. Remember that Trump always received a bump in the polls when he spewed out bigotry during the campaign.

"Additionally, Trump has a long history of bigotry that goes back WAY before he ran for office."

B.S

Just like when Obama was in office many people were called racist just becuae they had the nerve to criticize something he had done!

Many on the left do it all the time and all it does is show their OWN racism and bigotry!

They can't handle someone who doesn't agree with them.

Old 05-26-2018, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Yep. It's like watching the right-wing bible-thumpers I know craft every twisted excuse in the book to justify Trump's completely ungodly actions at every turn. They are in no position to complain about anyone else lying, lacking a vision, or being hypocrites since at this point they just "support Trump" even if they have no idea what that even means anymore.

"It's like watching the right-wing bible-thumpers"

Some people are so insecure in their OWN beliefs, they have to resort to juvenile name calling!

They they want to "preach" to us about "inclusion'"

Old 05-26-2018, 08:37 AM

Quote:
It's hilarious and scary at the same time. Soon after the "God Emperor" took office, we had yo-yo's around here comparing to him to "Jesus" and "God" himself. I pointed out that, objectively, Trump's actions are about as anti-Christian, and "anti-Christ" as somebody can get without simply straight-out killing people. They didn't like that, and I bet those posts were removed, lol! Truth hurts, and it's not welcome in a lot of places these days!

"Truth hurts, and it's not welcome in a lot of places these days!

Mostly at lib controlled colleges and high schools.

I guess you DON'T recall Obama being called "the Messiah!

And the grade school kids being FORCED to sing his praises.

"as somebody can get without simply straight-out killing people."

We were "at war" MORE under Obama then ANY OTHER president in out history, so who "straight-out killing people"?

Many on the left have TERRIBLE memories!

Old 05-26-2018, 08:45 AM

7,528 posts, read 5,776,147 times
I think this was probably just the tipping point and the constant barrage of lies by democrats and the media just built on top of each other.

I am in shock at the propaganda campaigns from the looney left. The one that scares me the most is trying to convince people that the political party in power, that places a spy in a competitors campigan using the most powerful government intelligence agency on earth is normal.

This should scare the living hell out of everyone and if it doesn’t you have some serious intellectual honesty issues.

My gut tells me that the Dems are done as a political party.

Old 05-26-2018, 08:46 AM

16,959 posts, read 17,377,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Pulosi gets irate when Trump calls MS13 Animals then proceeds to call Rocket Boy a Thug when Trump tries to work a deal.

As you say... Selective outrage.

BTW, have you seen Pulosi's speeches lately. I think she was hit too hard in her Pro Football days and must have some serious brain damage. She can barely get out a sentence out now.

Old 05-26-2018, 08:49 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,577,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Millennials !!!

Millennials are leaving the Democratic Party in droves.

I would have to see more evidence of that myself.
I'm not really buying it but that was the claim in the link.
Millennials are more likely to see themselves as Independents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Two thing's ...

1) the poll is BS as you can see by who's poll it is.

2) The OP has "selective outrage" as you describe.
Yeah. Trump lied about Nancy Pelosi wanting M13 to stay in the country.

Where IS the outrage?

Last edited by Ringo1; 05-26-2018 at 09:12 AM..

Old 05-26-2018, 08:54 AM

18,472 posts, read 7,116,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post

What in the world does any of this claptrap have to do with Democrats defending MS-13?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies