Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2018, 09:48 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,594,869 times

Advertisements

Did anyone mention that State Farm pulled their advertising from her show?

State Farm Pulls Ads from TBS

Old 05-31-2018, 09:52 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,594,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Most women I know consider the C word one of the most vile words that can be said by anyone. Samantha Bee has just demonstrated what a small person she is.
Have you seen her? Hardly small.

She's a C word herself = COW

Old 05-31-2018, 09:52 PM

32,080 posts, read 15,081,434 times
I’ve heard of her but never watched her. I don’t condone what she said and I don’t condone what Roseanne said. And obviously none of you do either. So why do we condone the horrible insults our president makes about women and anyone who disagrees with him. How about we get rid of him and bring back decency to our country. Then maybe we can be respectable to each other again

Old 05-31-2018, 10:04 PM

3,853 posts, read 1,792,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Most women I know consider the C word one of the most vile words that can be said by anyone, not just men. It's a crude word, a demeaning word that demeans the user far more than its target.
As my grandfather who lived to be 102 used to preach to us. It's a small person that needs to use vulgarity to make a point or to express themselves.
Samantha Bee has just demonstrated what a small person she is.
Im no fan of Trump, now a less fan of Samantha Bee.
I agree with you 100%.

Old 05-31-2018, 10:05 PM

1,323 posts, read 589,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I’ve heard of her but never watched her. I don’t condone what she said and I don’t condone what Roseanne said. And obviously none of you do either. So why do we condone the horrible insults our president makes about women and anyone who disagrees with him. How about we get rid of him and bring back decency to our country. Then maybe we can be respectable to each other again

This is the part that I don't get. If any of my kids behaved remotely like our President, they'd be grounded forever. Somehow everyone else who is mean-spirited whether it's a temporary blimp or a with a life-long habit eventually ends up apologizing if not paying for their deeds. Yet NO ONE holds this man accountable. And when others point out the vile things he has said and done, a stream of excuses and whataboutism is the result. Or the worst part which is this sentiment - "I don't care what he does as long as he makes liberals miserable".

Old 05-31-2018, 10:38 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,229,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kajo13 View Post
This is the part that I don't get. If any of my kids behaved remotely like our President, they'd be grounded forever. Somehow everyone else who is mean-spirited whether it's a temporary blimp or a with a life-long habit eventually ends up apologizing if not paying for their deeds. Yet NO ONE holds this man accountable. And when others point out the vile things he has said and done, a stream of excuses and whataboutism is the result. Or the worst part which is this sentiment - "I don't care what he does as long as he makes liberals miserable".
What "vile" things exactly are you referring to?

This isn't about the locker room talk is it? Because many Americans can be so Puritanical (when it is convenient...which makes it nothing more than posturing).

Old 05-31-2018, 10:41 PM

19,801 posts, read 22,695,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
What "vile" things exactly are you referring to?

This isn't about the locker room talk is it? Because many Americans can be so Puritanical (when it is convenient...which makes it nothing more than posturing).
Like the time on the Howard Stern show where he called his daughter “a great piece of a$$”.....

Like that vile?

What a POS POTUS you folks elected...

Moral ‘majority’... Phbbbbt!

Old 05-31-2018, 10:50 PM

23,670 posts, read 12,569,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Like the time on the Howard Stern show where he called his daughter “a great piece of a$$”.....

Like that vile?

What a POS POTUS you folks elected...

Moral ‘majority’... Phbbbbt!
Are you saying Trump is really Stern? Stern was the one who said she was a "piece of a..", not Trump.

Old 05-31-2018, 11:01 PM

32,080 posts, read 15,081,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Are you saying Trump is really Stern? Stern was the one who said she was a "piece of a..", not Trump.
And when stern said that, trump agreed. Many of you should read the whole transcript of trump on Howard sterns show, where he described forcing himself on women. It’s fascinating.

Old 05-31-2018, 11:06 PM

19,801 posts, read 22,695,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...ce_of_ass.html
Quote:
Sure, objectify my daughter. In October 2006, Stern told Trump that his daughter Ivanka “looks more voluptuous than ever” but he corrected him: “She’s actually always been very voluptuous.” And then Stern basically baits Trump into giving him the OK to call his daughter “a piece of ass.”

Trump: “My daughter is beautiful.”
Stern: “By the way, your daughter…”
Trump: “She’s beautiful.”
Stern: “Can I say this? A piece of ass.
Trump: “Yeah.”
Yeah, vile POS POTUS. If a guy said that about my daughter I’d kick him in the teeth. And you folks voted for this.....

Yeah- moral majority my a$$.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies