Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2018, 10:12 AM

25,576 posts, read 17,298,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I find it funny how Trump supporters still obsess over Jane Fonda. I get they're older too but Jane Fonda is 80 years old.
We find it funny how Democrats obsess over Hitler, comparing anything you don't like to him. Maybe if Democrats would get older.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2018, 10:13 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,500,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
I've voted democrat most of my life...…… also as a Vietnam vet she makes me sick...……..obsessed? not really...……….disgusted..... yes
You're not the only Vietnam veteran who despises her...
You are not alone.
Don't be surprised if you get attacked for not defending an idol of the left.

Old 06-13-2018, 10:21 AM

25,576 posts, read 17,298,699 times
There is no statute of limitations on treason.
Maybe someone should tell Jane. The photo of her on that anti-aircraft gun is sill out there.
https://www.thelily.com/how-jane-fon...me-hanoi-jane/

Old 06-13-2018, 10:24 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,980,917 times
Am I the only non-Trump supporter who doesn't see this as a "crisis" to our country? There are laws in place, as well as checks and balances in our system. I also understand that not every candidate ever elected is going to represent my views or be completely competent, but there are term limits in place and other elected officials that get put in or taken out of office during other election cycles. Its a constant ebb and flow of new leadership and ideas, at least in theory.

Old 06-13-2018, 10:25 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,720,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
There is no statute of limitations on treason.
Maybe someone should tell Jane. The photo of her on that anti-aircraft gun is sill out there.
And that was almost 50 years ago. But go ahead and obsess about the 80 year old lady.

Old 06-13-2018, 10:29 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,772,037 times
Quote:
I find it funny how Trump supporters still obsess over Jane Fonda. I get they're older too but Jane Fonda is 80 years old.
I doubt one Trump supporter really give a damn about what she has to say. She make Di Nero look young and with it. The fact is simple though, she has less influence than she did back in the 60s and she had little then. Most of Hollywood has no influence. Even young voters really could care less what a Hollywood star has to say about anything.

Old 06-13-2018, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristramShandy View Post
I'm you're 30 and obsessing about Jane Fonda, you really need a hobby.
Quote:
Seriously. Most 30 year olds I know couldn't identify Jane Fonda in a lineup. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are older than they are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellise View Post
They'll probably still be posting the Hillary Clinton hate memes for decades to come. Their hatred for Jane Fonda pales in comparison to their hatred for Hillary.
These posts all scream "*gasp* A MILLENNIAL THAT DIDN'T BUY OUR BS AND STRAYED! We'll show him and attempt to insult him for being young since assuming being old stereotype blew up in our faces"

Jokes on you. I can't be insulted. I'm not one of the safe space or participation trophy winners... and I'm too old to be eating tide pods...

This is the exact reason I will continue to support Trump. And why others don't take you guys serious. Or was that the wrong gender pronoun to use...

Old 06-13-2018, 10:33 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,772,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellise View Post
They'll probably still be posting the Hillary Clinton hate memes for decades to come. Their hatred for Jane Fonda pales in comparison to their hatred for Hillary.
yep, maybe sorta like the left hatred for Trump. Works both way or did you think it is only your way?

Old 06-13-2018, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
yep, maybe sorta like the left hatred for Trump. Works both way or did you think it is only your way?
They're just upset because the left can't meme.

Old 06-13-2018, 10:42 AM

45,231 posts, read 26,457,645 times
Another hissy fit from a power hungry useful idiot who wants to dictate how everyone else lives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies